• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

🎄 Christmas 🎄 Dear Santy, please bring ammo. Xoxo 🍪 🥛

I take it then there's nothing "juicy" or inappropriate for children in those piles of books? Otherwise for damn sure we'd have heard about it by now (and she'd probably be unemployed).
It's just school books mostly. Learning stuff. It's not mommies filthy fucking "romance novels", she keeps those in her nightstand

It's just school books mostly. Learning stuff. It's not mommies filthy fucking "romance novels", she keeps those in her nightstand
Thanks for clearing that up! Pity! I'd be lying to you if I you that I'm not disappointed! :ROFLMAO:

Imagine the shit show if one of those books had the title "AR-15 Use and Maintenance for Dummies"! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for clearing that up! Pity! I'd be lying to you if I you that I'm not disappointed! :ROFLMAO:

Imagine the shit show if one of those books had the title "AR-15 Use and Maintenance for Dummies"! :ROFLMAO:
Based on the kids' expressions, I'd say this is something that doesn't happen often.
They don't just get a bunch of books over nothing.

They look super stoked about the books, so there's only 2 options:
A) Mommy told them to look stoked (but I doubt it, because kids are terrible actors)
B) Mommy never gives them any books and they're actually happy about it.

Based on the kids' expressions, I'd say this is something that doesn't happen often.
They don't just get a bunch of books over nothing.

They look super stoked about the books, so there's only 2 options:
A) Mommy told them to look stoked (but I doubt it, because kids are terrible actors)
B) Mommy never gives them any books and they're actually happy about it.
Only you! :ROFLMAO:

You make some very good points! I don't ever recall giving books as presents to a child making them beam and smile! :)

Only you! :ROFLMAO:

You make some very good points! I don't ever recall giving books as presents to a child making them beam and smile! :)
Only me? Did I do something weird?

It does strike me as odd. However, I have come up with another solution, that is probably much more likely.
She promised or already gave them something else, in order to make them happy about books.
"Look like you just got a gun for Christmas, and I'll go with you to Legoland", shit like that, yknow how parents are, manipulative cunts.

Either way, I'm not happy about mommy's pedagogical skills.
Parading her kids around the internet for social profit just for her personal campaign.

Well. It is midterm elections next year.

Quite funny actually i.e. you've got this one trying to put on a good and wholesome face while the Administration wants to nuke Russia!
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Turning the festivus forum into just another political battle is just about the nerdiest thing one can do.

Enjoy your banned books, nerds

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,

A dry handjob and an annoyed glare

Isn't it great that you're able to talk shit about your government? If you steal a poster from a hotel you won't be tortured and poisoned.
Dunno how I missed this one before. But WHY are you stealing stuff from a hotel?

Dear santy,

please bring @dalpat077 and all the South African children some intercontinental nuclear missiles that can't be detected by US defenses. They want to plant one right in the center of Washington DC so that the rest of the world can live in peace and harmony forever. Amen.
So where are they? I could use them about now,

Can a .308 makes it through more bibles or korans ?
That’s an excellent question for Quora. Ask n the gun clubs/fanatics spaces and you will get some detailed answers. Maybe it gets like a kajillion upvotes and you can make some money.

Sorry I misspelled that.. it’s Quran. And really I’m talking a bullet resistance challenge between a Holy mushaf and a Holy bible.

Now I know these Holy books, historically are rarely used to stop violence or bullets.. but I’m still curious.

@dalpat077