• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Dear Santa,

An old interest lol. Love the technical aspect of locks, locks don't mean anything lol. I guarantee I can get in almost anything with 50 bucks worth of tools and about 30 secs of time

He's still alive i think. He was a really high profile cat burglar/jewel thief. He's actually written at least one book to my knowledge

Well there's a subject I haven't really read about. Except for the times theres a burglar in a mystery novel or some such thing.

It's an autobiography, confessions of a master jewel thief. 35 million in I'll gotten gains. Can't say I was nearly that successful

Nah I'm just suh dern innocent.... pickin locks n jewelry theivin are things I literally never think about.

Locks are fun. The downside to learning is you realize just how easy it is. And jewel thieving isn't on my list this year. My new years resolution you see

^^^ you cut out diamond-jackin n i will cut out .... (*my PRECIOUS! !) cherry Pepsi

God I'm unna hate to see her go.

Lol seems like a fair trade off. A little light burgling before new years then

I got half a dozen cans of pop left. I did successfully give it up (as well as most sugar In general ) 3 years ago. Lost a bunch of tonage. Looked n felt far better. And my A1-C went back below the danger mark.... so I know I gotta drop the delish from my diet again. It's gonna be hard though. ~~~Sigh~~~

Woe is me.

I haven't In a long time thankfully. I'm glad to be a much better person than I once was, I have also never bugled.

I'm sure you were always the good Person. Perhaps or definately, your choices/ actions/ behaviors could have more appropriately Represented the person you are..... but then, These are examples of the fallout of Substance abuse & Addiction.

It's true when they say, "that's not the person you are; those are just Things You Have Done ".

Sadly the individuals who've NEVER been exposed to addiction or known how this awful affliction progresses, often Do Not Understand this concept n they think it's a platitude, excuse or an attempt at shirking responsibility. Well..... it ain't. And they're Fuckin WRONG.
At times I mean. At times.