• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dealer says blotter is was triple dipped in 2cg, 2ci, and 4-aco-dmt

Everything I was going to comment has more or less already been said, I'm just wondering why the hell the dealer decided to mention 2C-G of all drugs. It's not hard to imagine your average street dealer could get a hold of 2C-I and 4-AcO-DMT considering how common they are, obtaining 2C-G on the other hand seems incredibly unlikely unless you happen to have a chemist friend or something.

All those drugs' dosages are to high to fit on a blotter. The main drugs you'll find on a blotter are LSD, DOx's and NBOME's.

Which would probably be even worse to 'triple dip'.

It's not an ice cream cone... kick your dealer in the balls correctively.

He's either having a joke with you, or flat out taking the piss out of you, either way i wouldn't touch his blotters with a barge pole

Next he'll be selling you mescaline tabs.
LOL this is how I came across DOM. Luckily my dealer is also my friend. I told him I was pissed off at him for getting my hopes up by telling me he had mescaline, then I gave him a lengthy lecture on the differences between the various phenethylamines.

Or snortable shrooms.
I have passed off 4-AcO-DMT as "synthetic shrooms". I know it's an oversimplification but it's a pretty good way of describing this stuff to laypersons who look at you all gone out when you start mentioning letters and numbers. It's not totally inaccurate since it does metabolize into psilocin.

LOL this is how I came across DOM. Luckily my dealer is also my friend. I told him I was pissed off at him for getting my hopes up by telling me he had mescaline, then I gave him a lengthy lecture on the differences between the various phenethylamines.
So your dealer is connected enough to have obscure psychs like DOM, but he doesn't know what the fuck they are and doesn't know what PEA's are? That's weird as fuck. Scratch that, dangerous as fuck.

Maybe don't "pass off" drugs as other drugs. Because that's really shitty.
I told them exactly what 4-AcO-DMT is and what it did but they looked at me like I was speaking another language. Since they'd tripped plenty of shrooms (which was what they were looking for) and this shit converts to psilocin, I ended up telling them "it's basically synthetic shrooms". Chemically speaking this isn't totally inaccurate so it's not shitty at all. The experience is very similar (smoother IMO), they all LOVED it and kept pestering me for more.

So your dealer is connected enough to have obscure psychs like DOM, but he doesn't know what the fuck they are and doesn't know what PEA's are? That's weird as fuck. Scratch that, dangerous as fuck.
It turns out his dealer dumped a load of it on him and told him DOM was just another name for mescaline.
He's a good friend of mine but he does have a few screws loose. He has a habit of buying psychedelics without knowing WTF they are and he never does his homework. If it wasn't for my lecture he'd probably be dead by now from the fat NBOMe tabs he also procured.

Everything I was going to comment has more or less already been said, I'm just wondering why the hell the dealer decided to mention 2C-G of all drugs. It's not hard to imagine your average street dealer could get a hold of 2C-I and 4-AcO-DMT considering how common they are, obtaining 2C-G on the other hand seems incredibly unlikely unless you happen to have a chemist friend or something.

I've previously seen 25G-NBOMe for sale at one website, so possibly it's that with 25I-NBOMe (which is sometimes called 2C-I by uninformed/casual users, due to the alternate name 2C-I-NBOMe and media reports confusing it with the real 2C-I).

I've previously seen 25G-NBOMe for sale at one website, so possibly it's that with 25I-NBOMe (which is sometimes called 2C-I by uninformed/casual users, due to the alternate name 2C-I-NBOMe and media reports confusing it with the real 2C-I).

That actually does make sense, but doesn't explain the total bullshit psilacetin lie.

Well, a lot of the NBOMe blotter floating around seems to have been made by people who don't know what they're doing (the doses they're putting out is way too high, for one thing), so maybe whoever laid these added 4-AcO-DMT to their solution thinking it would give it a little extra kick. Who knows?