View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dealer says blotter is was triple dipped in 2cg, 2ci, and 4-aco-dmt

zaklmao

Greenlighter
I just want to know if there is any danger or what to expect from this combination of psychadelics. I've tripped 3 times before this and they were all pleasant. However I was under the impression it was pure lsd, (new to drugs) but since researching on this site I've become 98% positive none of my trips were lsd based. Now I want to be conscious of what I put in my body.

So any comments or useful tips in general would be appreciated.

Also this is my first post so I apologize if it's in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

^sounds like typical dealer shit. "this shit'll make you slap your moms"
"this shit'll have you etc etc."
then they try to pass of some bullshit.

there's no reason to triple dip a blotter in those three drugs, and the dosages wouldn't fit on blotter paper.

Well I mean he has most people under the impression that it's pure lsd and when I asked what it actually was, (unlike most people) that was his response. I guess I'm naive and fairly new to this. good luck me

Yeah, either your dealer is retarded, or he thinks you're retarded and is trying to give a bullshit excuse for why the blotter tastes bitter and numbs your tongue (aka trying to pass off an NBOMe as something safer!). All three of those drugs he listed require at least 10mg for a real trip; a blotter can generally fit maybe 1-2mg of any substance max, which is why you only see DOx's, NBOMe's, and LSD on blotter, as they are active below 1mg.

Any real LSD blotter should be tasteless to barely metallic, not bitter in the least and certainly not numbing. "Electrical" is a good way to put it.

Thanks for all the replies. So safe to say my dealer is an asshole then. And now I feel retarded. I'll assume its an nbome then. Thanks again

You're not retarded, just know your dealer paid less for those than a can of beer and is running a scheme.

Yeah, you're not an idiot, a great many of us have been duped by nbome's, even those of us who had LSD prior. No one knew they existed until about five years back. The world is just full of greedy people. Now you know, and maybe you can tell your mates so they can be safer too.

The best thing to keep in mind when looking for blotter is, "If it's bitter, it's a spitter." Simple to remember and accurate. Real L won't ever be bitter. Best of luck to you in the future man, and keep safe!

Thanks for all the replies. So safe to say my dealer is an asshole then. And now I feel retarded. I'll assume its an nbome then. Thanks again

If you would like to know more about drugs I suggest reading through the FAQ's on this site and browsing erowid, with the right info you should be able to pick out bull shit dealers from a mile away.

You'll never stop learning about drugs, even if you stay at BL forever.

I have a friend who is a genius violin player, who admits that even in her 60's she hasn't learnt half that there is to know about playing violin, never mind everything else there is to learn about music. Drugs is the same. You can never know everything there is to know about drugs.

You should therefore make it your mission to know as much as you can know... So stick around BL!

PS - REAGENT TEST EVERY NEW BLOTTER!

He was playing you for a punk, thinking you were green enough to actually believe that. Nobody puts any of those compounds on blotters. It's just NBOMEs and DOx, aside from acid itself. Nothing else is potent enough to put on blotters, at least nothing that's readily available.

Wow, what a crock! Can you imagine a more disappointing combination of psychedelics to find on a blotter? What the hell does that dealer think he was even trying to promote? I've tried mixing 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-I before and it was probably the worst mix I've ever tried in terms of just being completely and utterly worthless; the mental effects fought each other every single step of the way so nothing good came from it, and the visuals were equally aggressive and pretty much just noise except for a second or two of coolness here and there. I can only imagine how incredibly bummed I would be if I went looking for LSD and got that, followed by like an extra 20 hours of crappy 2C-G stimulation.... What an absurd sales pitch! I mean I've heard of "triple dipped" on its own, but that's just ridiculous.

As has been said though, don't worry about believing your dealers, we've all done it. Before it was the NBOMes, it was the DOx family, and I've definitely gotten some of those before. Experience is how you learn, sometimes fortunately and sometimes unfortunately.... Now you know to keep your eyes open at all times in the drug world! Essentially, everyone in the drug world is trying to murder you by feeding you deadly toxins and should be considered guilty until they explicitly prove themselves innocent. If you go into every single deal you ever do for the rest of your life with that mindset, you'll have a much higher chance of surviving it than most people. Also, being as educated about drugs as you possibly can is pretty important too. :)

What a cunt, I'd smack him up if I were you. It's probably NBOMe or Dragonfly.

Either this POS is taking you for a mug or he is a complete fucking idiot who knows nothing about drugs (and therefore shouldn't be selling them). Either way, he deserves a damn good kicking... it's only a matter of time before some dumb kid buys his toxic crap, takes one too many and ends up dead/brain-damaged/permanently disfigured or some shit.

4-AcO-DMT requires about 30mg for a decent trip.
2C-I requires at least 15mg and up until now I had never heard of 2C-G (according to the wiki page the dosage is 20-35mg).

A blotter containing effective dosages of these three compounds would be fucking massive, like an A5 sheet of paper.

I remember the first time I got sold something that wasn't L on blotter, the guy said "Don't take all of those at once." That's another dead giveaway IME. Sent up red flags immediately.

I remember the first time I got sold something that wasn't L on blotter, the guy said "Don't take all of those at once." That's another dead giveaway IME. Sent up red flags immediately.

Not bashing you or anything but sometimes people do say that as just words of caution. Sometimes it is a good idea to tell people if they are stronger then normal because some of us arent animals ;)

You do realize that there are LSD tabs out there that contain more than 300mcg? If your blotters are particularly strong then that's some pretty sound advice. Imagine being used to eating weak ass 70-100mcg blotters all your life and then coming across one of these bad boys for the first time.

I mean the blotters themselves were substantially different in experience and taste from all the other
LSD I've had, so I am of the opinion they said that because they knew it wasn't LSD. It was a 20 hour trip with a very long drawn out come up, so I am inclined to believe it was a DOx chemical or something. It was quite a while ago now before the NBOMes were common.

I don't normally go eating them all at once as is, I always try one first, but in this case I think they were covering their ass.

Many find DOC to be among their favorite drugs, me included. Still, it's so shady how people will try to pass off other things as LSD.

If what I had then was DOC, it was a very pleasant trip. It was less jarring than LSD, but it cracked me up when I went downstairs at 6:00am, 17 hours after ingestion, to find my roommate up still and smoking a bowl like I was planning to do lol. Great minds think alike.

Just an example of being duped though. It wasn't as bad as finding out the whole sheet I had gotten was an NBOMe two years back. That really blew. It was cheap, in bulk like that... still not worth it though.