Dbol and Sustanon 250 cycle critique and questions

I'm pretty sure he won't especially at 30mg per day...
If your not having Estero related sides then why put other chemicals in your body for no reason?

Aromasin has test boosting properties. But hey, a disagreement on pct recommendation? First time this ever happens, lol...

I'm pretty sure he won't especially at 30mg per day...
If your not having Estero related sides then why put other chemicals in your body for no reason?

not because you don't feel them, they're not there. They keep blood pressure down by decreasing water retention also can help you keep your hair and mood stable. More reasons to use than to not...

not because you don't feel them, they're not there. They keep blood pressure down by decreasing water retention also can help you keep your hair and mood stable. More reasons to use than to not...

Why argue, blood tests will confirm...

Exactly there isn't really any reason to argue without bloods. Either of us could be right varies from person to person...

Gf quick question u know your against polyphaemacy but would you use an ai if blood tests were showing an issue

I am going with dbol and sus because thats all my Guy has. If I had the ability to get test e I would gladly take it over sus anyday, keep in mind this is my first cycle so I am just trying to keep things pretty basic.

Dianabol? Urgh!

It does nothing long term but fuck your liver up. Pointless taking it unless you're in competition.

Gf quick question u know your against polyphaemacy but would you use an ai if blood tests were showing an issue

Thats why we refer to blood tests to confirm if there is an issue, then we can take appropriate steps to combat...

To you personally does that mean rebalancing your hormonal iintake or ttaking an ai?

To you personally does that mean rebalancing your hormonal iintake or ttaking an ai?

Its obviously medically prudent to advise reducing the agent responsible for the problem rather than employing polypharmacy.. But in bodybuilding its about acceptable risk for maximal growth, therefore it down to the individual case and what is prudent in that case...

Whats the issue..?

There is no issue just curious what youroown personal views are due to your vviews against polyphaemacy. Personally I'd be sstraight onto an ai.
My phones keyboard is fucked btw...

There is no issue just curious what youroown personal views are due to your vviews against polyphaemacy. Personally I'd be sstraight onto an ai.
I have GFs view on the subject. We can only go so far with hormones without attracting sides. No growth without pushing the envelope. Pushing, not shoving with your might lol.

Difficult to ascribe a treatment if no condition is present..