Dbol and Sustanon 250 cycle critique and questions

Thenoob

Greenlighter
Hey Guys,

Im interested in starting my first cycle of dbol and sustanon 250. I am 27 years old, 5"5, 170 lbs, 9% bf and have been training ever since
high school. My main goal right now is just trying to bulk up, will eventually run a cutting cycle when finished. I am just trying to get some input on anything else you guys think I could improve:

Weeks 1-5 Dbol: 30mg a day (first week will be 20mg a day)
Weeks 1-10 Sustanon 250: 250mg once per week
Weeks 11-12 Intermission (2 weeks after last shot): Still training just as hard and eating right
weeks 12-16 PCT Novaldex: 20/20/20/10/10 (decided not to throw in clomid because of the nasty sides I've been hearing about)
Side Note: will take Milk Thistle to protect my insides :)

Diet: Roughly 5,000 calories a day with at least 300 grams of protein, 150 grams of healthy fats, 200 grams of carbs per day. Staying away from as much sodium as possible and drinking a lot of water.

Exercise: Ive already got my weight lifting and cardio routine down so i won't go into too much detail but it consists of lifting 5 days a week and about 3 and a half hours of cardio per week.

I am really excited to start my first cycle but before anything I wanna make sure I have it 100% down to a tee. If there is anything you recommend I change or add please feel free to critique me, I can take the criticism ;) and if you need any additional information please let me know.

Thanks Guys,

Thenoob

Hey Guys,

Im interested in starting my first cycle of dbol and sustanon 250. I am 27 years old, 5"5, 170 lbs, 9% bf and have been training ever since
high school. My main goal right now is just trying to bulk up, will eventually run a cutting cycle when finished. I am just trying to get some input on anything else you guys think I could improve:

Weeks 1-5 Dbol: 30mg a day (first week will be 20mg a day)
Weeks 1-10 Sustanon 250: 250mg once per week
Weeks 11-12 Intermission (2 weeks after last shot): Still training just as hard and eating right
weeks 12-16 PCT Novaldex: 20/20/20/10/10 (decided not to throw in clomid because of the nasty sides I've been hearing about)
Side Note: will take Milk Thistle to protect my insides :)

Diet: Roughly 5,000 calories a day with at least 300 grams of protein, 150 grams of healthy fats, 200 grams of carbs per day. Staying away from as much sodium as possible and drinking a lot of water.

Exercise: Ive already got my weight lifting and cardio routine down so i won't go into too much detail but it consists of lifting 5 days a week and about 3 and a half hours of cardio per week.

I am really excited to start my first cycle but before anything I wanna make sure I have it 100% down to a tee. If there is anything you recommend I change or add please feel free to critique me, I can take the criticism ;) and if you need any additional information please let me know.

Thanks Guys,

Thenoob

Research how the different esters in sustanon half life.... I think I've mentioned it in another thread somewhere.... Propionate 2.25 days, Phenyl-Propionate 2.25 days, Iscaproate 4.5 days, Decanoate 7.5 days, You need to be pinning to take into account the half life of the first two esters (2.25 days) IE: you really should be pinning every 2nd or at the most every 3rd day to obtain steady blood levels......

yeah i wouldnt go with sus, id use test prop eod or test e every 3-4. and im not a huge fan of dbol, why are you choosing to go with dbol? and yeah eat more forsure, at least on training days.

I am going with dbol and sus because thats all my Guy has. If I had the ability to get test e I would gladly take it over sus anyday, keep in mind this is my first cycle so I am just trying to keep things pretty basic.

Last edited:
For my height, weight, bf% and my age I think I've pretty much accomplished all I can from just eating. lol

People who are running there first cycle should stick to either Test Propinate or Test Etanthate. Sustanon is pointless IMHO for short to medium cycles and is suitable for those more experienced that might happen to blast and cruise. Pinning it once a week is foolish as well. If you can manage everyday injections go with Test Prop. If you can manage once a week injections better, go with Test Cyp or Test E.

If all your guy has is Dianabol and Sustanon you should wait until you can get other Testosterone esters that will allow you to keep more stable hormone levels on cycle and keep things simple. Keeping it simple on a cycle is key to successful cycles. When they turn into a cluster fuck you don't know wtf is affecting what, doing what, etc..

Additionally for PCT, YOU WILL need Clomid and Nolva. Nolva will stave off gyno post cycle but Clomid is needed to jumpstart natural Testosterone production in the testes and get them up and running near 100%. Also drink a gallon of water a day, from the time you wake up until a few hours before you go to bed so you aren't pissing all night or pissing the bed which happens to some steroid users from an enlarged prostate. Prostate problems can be deal with via Saw Palmetto supplement, masturbating a few days out of the week, or having sex whenever you get the chance.

Take a look at my stickied Starter Cycle Thread the first page of the forum. It contains everything you need to know about a cycle and how to run one successfully. Doing it right versus doing it half assed is the difference between gaining 15 pounds on a cycle with half of that being water (if you are lucky, some have only gained 5lbs of muscle because they refused to listen and did things cock fucked) or gaining 20lbs-25lbs with 95% of it being lean dry muscle.

Hey I read your sticky, don't you think running 50mg of Dbol is a little excessive? Ive heard its practically pointless to run 50mg and up per day but honestly all I hear is mixed reviews. I guess its all just a matter of opinions and what works best for each individual person. Like I said, if i had the ability to get test e i would totally do it in a heart beat but I honestly don't know how constant this guy will be in the future. For all I know he could be busted or out of supplies tomorrow. Do you think its worth the risk and waiting to get test e or possibly not getting anything at all?

If you don't like Dianabol, run Turinabol, Superdrol, or Epistane as an oral kickstart.

Diet: Roughly 5,000 calories a day with at least 300 grams of protein, 150 grams of healthy fats, 200 grams of carbs per day.
Thenoob

300 X 4 = 1200

200 X 4 = 800

150 X 9 = 1350

Total ... = 3350 Cals....:\

I'm only really a noob myself but from what I've gathered, you do NOT need clomid for your PCT as a lot of people suggest. Nolvadex does the job just fine but a mixture of clomid + nolvadex would be best.
You should also have an ai on hand in case shit hits the fan and you start getting gyno or whatever. Armidex is one of the most popular. Get it in its liquid form liquidex, its a lot cheaper and its better safe than paying 3000 for surgery to remove breasts...

Thanks guy I appreciate the input. Anyone have anything to recommend hair loss from AAS. Test E and Dbol to be specific, and how much does dosage make a difference? Lets say 30mg for 4 weeks and 500mgs of test e per week for 10 weeks?

I can't comment on hair loss mate I havnt looked into it specificly myself but I would suggest joining another forum that is specifically dedicated to steroids. You will get answers more quickly and a wider range of answers too because of more people on the board, there isn't many people use this part of bluelight. I ask my questions here and on another forum too just to get a variety of answers and it means you have x2 chance of getting it answered quickly. When you do get an answer, make sure to look in to it yourself and check if the supplement people are advising has any sides of its own

Aren't sdrol and Epistane just otc prohormones?

Superdrol looks the same as masteron without being 17α-alkylated..... I'd describe epi more as a designer steroid..

Methasterone.png

Drostanolone_New-And-Improved.png

just do 2 shots of sustanon a week. I'd go for 12 weeks.
Aromasin use on cycle and pct. Just add nolva to it or clomid.

Dbol is fine take 30mg per day, 50 is too high I'm going to edit that post now.

Try not to use sust, try to get test e or c. Sust will cause unstable hormone levels unless injected ed because of the propionate ester.

And don't run an ai like aromas in for no reason, also don't run nolva for no reason. Only use these during cycle if needed