• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Datura looks like insanity... Anyone ever done it twice?

If you are really really REALLY sure you want to use it, do not ingest it, make a salve from it and smear it on the inside of your elbows or under your armpits, this way the very toxic atropine will not enter your system.

Ayahuasca AND datura? that sounds... interesting. Think they might cancel each other out trip wise a little though...
This report estimates taking datura with an MAO-inhibitor could increase the effects by many times. Taking diphenhydramine, another anticholinergic, with MAO-inhibitors increases the uncomforatable side effects. The only good thing that I imagine might result from taking ayahuasca with datura is that the user might puke up both before things really developed.

If you're looking for something radically different how is it you haven't considered salvia? It's common for people to believe what they're experiencing on salvia in a similar but different way to datura. Just search google for "salvia crawls out window" and watch the video if you don't believe me. If you don't like salvia it's over in a few minutes and you remember most of it. If you don't like datura you're stuck with relentless delirium, blurry, burning eyes, dizziness, flushed skin, and a parched throat for 18 hours, and you barely remember what little of it might have been interesting. You also seem to be ignoring the alternative suggestion to try taking diphenhydramine first if you must. Is this some kind of goth obsession with the traditional "witches weeds" like the other recent datura poster who's got the pentagram avatar, or what?

Well I have done datura around 4-6 times, and if i'll do again....maybe!

guys, proper drugs are boring.

so dpt, 5 meo mipt, mxe, al lad, shrooms, mescaline, hwbr, dmt, ayahuasca.
all boring!

I wouldn't take it in public... This one, you need a trip sitter to watch you... in the shadows... you could walk off a cliff thinking you are somewhere safe.... For real...

Done this years ago. I ate a hand full of seeds , about 1/2 of a seed pod... in northern California...
I wish I knew about making a swab then it mite not have dried me out so much, i.e. water would not quench the relenting thrust I experienced.. :-(

I would like to do this one more time in my life.. but with a sitter... it lasted about 24 hr. and there where 3 days of blurry vision afterwards...

It was so real that I did not know I was Hallucinating... I saw real life events, and I only knew I was hallucinating when I was distracted form one event, propelled into another... when I turn to see where I was last, it was no longer there... I remember a friend coming by ( he was not real ) & smoking pot with me, I felt high from the pot... turned abound because I heard something and puff was somewhere else......

I remember also I fell.. Did I really... so when I was TRING to get back up... I believe I spent 30min thinking the wall was the floor.. you can't stand on a wall...
Then pow I was somewhere else after being distracted...

Don't take it with out a trip sitter!!!

The plant I took was a low growing bush that had golf ball size seed pods growing from it...

Deliriants scare the shit out of me. This is one class of hallucinogen I will never fuck with. They are extremely dangerous and from what I've read they are not recreational/euphoric at all. Full-blown hallucinations that can actually cause you physical pain? NO THANKS.
Honestly; if I was forced to choose, I think I would rather huff petrol or smoke crack than take deliriants (or antipsychotics).

What (positive) things do they do that psychedelics and dissociatives don't do?

I've had sketchy enough dreams after taking a dose of Nytol (diphenhydramine).

A few years ago I would have definitely tried datura. I was fearless when it came to drugs, back then.

Now I just think fuck that. Datura sounds literally like hell.

I don't remember Datura a bad scary experience, and I still remember it very well... it was intriguing and weird at the same time...
The body load and blurry vision was not very fun... Body load I remember, coming onto this stuff as I experience a felling as though I felt like I weighed a ton... after a couple of hours it went away... The thrust stayed much longer...

I do remember taking it after school... about 4pm.. Lasted until about 12 noon the next day...
I remember going to the bus stop at 7am for school... I felt sort of fine... I knew who I was and pretty clear.. but on the bus ride... this is freaky the door opened for some kid to board. All of a sudden some black birds flew into the bus and everyone in the front row seats opened up an umbrellas... I freaked and realized I was still hallucinating things.. when everything went back to normal...

Sitting in a class (11 grade) and I got hungry... what happens next was I seen a cob of corn on my desk and a cup of water... I started eating, dropped my corn and chased it across the floor...

Next thing I knew I'm being carried to my moms car by the principle.. I did get grounded, had to talk with the police... because it was legal no one got in trouble...
and I never touched it again...

I would want to try it again, I have never forgotten the experience.. it was not manageable at all... I could have hurt myself...
You see a friend of mine did it to but ended up walling into a house that was not his... and he ended up in the hospital... for being temperately insane.... He did fine in life...this happened in 1975....

If anyone does this with out a "Kind and stealthy" trip sitter... you are insanely taking a very risky chance with you life...

anyone remeber that youtube video with those 2 teens that ate datura it was a news peice i believe. They were talking gibberish and convulsing . Reminded me of witnessing a psychotic break on a retarded person. Truly scary. If anyone remeber post it. Just seeing that would scare me away. U could sooooo easily order something offline waaaay better for $25-30.....go to your local hardware store and buy morning glory seeds, LSA. Compared to datura is actually enjoyable and its almost spring. So stores will have them..

High dose dxm also u might like. Can have out of body experiences and hallucinations ....thats what i started with 15 yrs ago as a teen. Lsa dxm weed and alcohol until i learned about rcs online.....

No, maybe not. Bad tripping is pretty much what´s going to happen and it´s not at all fun.