• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dating apps and drugs?

They sound like a bunch of Mail and Express readers on that thread.

Fortunately not everyone is that conservative, but it seems that a large majority of adults who don't use drugs themselves are.

This is sobering - mumsnet on dating druggy fuckers

"I don't use any drugs, I drink a couple of glasses of wine often".

Well hello you stuck up cunt, wtf is alcohol then?

The guy's had a lucky escape from dating an alcoholic (the key word is "often")...

"I don't use any drugs, I drink a couple of glasses of wine often".

Well hello you stuck up cunt, wtf is alcohol then?

The guy's had a lucky escape from dating an alcoholic (the key word is "often")...

For real alcohol is one of the most harmful drugs out there when its abused. Just because something psychoactive is socially , im sure the same thing is gonna happen to cannabis years down the road with the widespread acceptance its gained.

Ive seen so many people go off the deep end with booze, its a sloppy compound. And just think about how awful you feel after binge drinking. Chomping down on some Mushrooms has you glowing when you wake up in the morning.

Judge a person by their actions.
Not what they dose ❤️

Last edited:
People who say they don't take drugs while spending their days drinking coffee, taking anti-depressants, chainsmoking ciggs and waiting till 5pm to open their bottle of wine are fucking ridiculous.

A man can’t be sexually assaulted by a woman.

Well, thats a rather contentious point of view.

It ultimately depends upon your definition of 'sexual assault' I suppose.

A woman is more than capable of grabbing a bloke by the arse or balls, or shoving her tongue down his throat unsolicited. But whether that behaviour is considered to be sexual assault depends upon the bloke.

Anyway, chance would be a fine thing... :\

I don't trust either. They typed in all of my details and it turned out that F.U.B.A.R. was my 'ideal mate'.

No offence F.U.BA.R. I'm sure you are lovely... but not QUITE my type ;-)