Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dance Music Production - Part 2

Well that went pretty well... Bulk fun
smile.gif

Will get something mp3'd and uploaded soon...
Also working on some stuff that I came up with while stuffing around (there was a lot of stuffing around wasn't there?
wink.gif
) and will upload that too, just hope I don't run outta space to upload to...

stuffing around??? what are u talking about tars???
smile.gif

at least u guys got sumthing done till i got there
smile.gif

------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

Tarsalan,
Getting together would be more fun but I live in Sydney so its not entirely practical.
Another question, Are any of you guys current members of Bubba Zanetti's site. I tried to go there today and it's gone private. Anyone wanna recommend me?
Thanks, Look forward to hearing those tracks.

Rackboy: Maybe I should bring my gear up when I visit Sydney in April
wink.gif

Havn't heard of Bubba Zanetti, what was the URL?
We didn't record all that much, so don't get too excited
wink.gif

Well, funnily enough, I got that track playing on radio. Infact things fucked up and it was the only track I had time to play, but people liked it! So imagine what we can do if we really put some effort into it!
I'm very jeolous of you guys now! With all of your wonderful gear, and me and my sole 505. Wait till next year!!! I'll definetly get some analog gear then!
smile.gif

Thanks Tars/Komplex/Elta!
smile.gif

haha i got a blue beast sitting in front of me that goes by hte name of fatman. BOY this thing rocks when i feed it thru my virtualiser and distort it on my desk! I gotta buy me one of these.. i have this for the next 3 weeks....w00h00
smile.gif

------------------
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION:
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Leprachaun, even if u only have that 505, u sure know how to use it
smile.gif
!!
i like that minimal pulsating sorta stuff u were doin at Tars's place last saturday. Oh damn, i missed hearin the trak on the radio
frown.gif

hmm, can u play a few trax of the B.T.S.O.M. ep on the radio once its finished???
they will be hard as, ive already got the 2 trax that im gonna put on it done just gotta re-record em and get them mastered, now i just gotta make up sum locked grooves that can go on it as well. Cant wait!! im all hyped up.

serotone, which fatman are you talking about???
The tube compressor by TLAudio or the Synth by PAiA???

Serotone isnt talkin aout music gear elta, hes talkin about body appendages. He likes inserting his "fatman" into efx units
wink.gif

sorry, just testing my new signiature, carry on.
"bump" heheheh
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.
http://www.mp3.com.au/KompleX/

paia.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

paia.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Fuck me sideways digital mixers are the SHIT!
MYself and a friend Dave (Statik) went down to sae last night...Dave booked out the 02r room. With an rm1x, mc505, and an mpc2000 sampler, all plugged into an o2r we were fucking dying fromi disbelief at what we coudl do!!! You have to love dynamics on every channel plus stereo outs, the fucking routing matrix in this thing is umm ermmm somewhat a little more involved than myt humble mx2004A....I'm dead in regret for buying that shit box and not waiting and saving for an 01v. So ermm umm...my next piece of gear isn't a sampler nor an access virus, it's an 01v digital mixer. Built in efx, compressors, fucking automated faders (thats plenty to impress da girls with), you name it....
*changes his cum stained jox*
------------------
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Well Serotone!
smile.gif
Don't kick urself dude!
smile.gif
You would have never made it to where you are now if you didn't have that kind of mixer. Infact I would rather reserve that kind of mixer for the studio if it me!
smile.gif
Which is probably what you meant!
Anyway! Now my turn for shameless self promotion!
smile.gif
I have a EA1, and I absolutly love it!
smile.gif

I got it brand new at a 40% discount price at Music Junction 171 Maroondah Hwy.
smile.gif

In about a week I have pumped my work speakers to the max!
smile.gif
I need some new ones. I love the thing! Beats rebirth anytime!
smile.gif
I have hardly had a chance to explore it, but I love it!
smile.gif

Next up! NOVA, or maybe a MPC2000, or maybe...
Its been a while, and I hope this thread starts up again!
smile.gif

WTF are you goign on about hehehehe. Yeah get the speakers. You'll need them.
iwould recommend umm bottom of the range genelecs....go for around 1700 i think. OR if ur on a budget the good ole alesis monitor ones wouldn't go astray...just make sure u replace those vifa copy tweeters with the originals from jaycar....
------------------
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

You. You said u need new speakers.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M
www.mp3.com/serotone

Hey Elta, how much did u pay for your minidisc player, and what do u think of it, should i go for a better/worse one or is ures just right?
and upload sum trax u lazy kunts
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

as for me, no more recording till i get a minidisc device, so its all just writing now.
oh, and i slammed ure mums last night, all of em
wink.gif
(apart from serotones, cus im not aloud to
frown.gif
)