• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Daily work safe stimulants?

I've done 3g of phenibut previously (once off - haven't ever taken the shit on consecutive days). Was quite a pleasant high from what I recall. Really relaxed, increased sociability, just wouldn't shut up. hahaha.

ah geez don't say that mate ... going to have to raise the bar now ;)

Reallu looking forwar to trying Phenibut. Seems right up my alley for a lazy weekend. Just had a look in a couple supplement shops in my area. They were all insanely expensive. Ebay is the deal haha.

hahaha take my dosages of ANYTHING with a grain of salt. I have a strange tolerance to just about all psychoactive drugs from the get-go (likely due to having suffered a stroke back when I was 17 in my occipital lobe), so generally I need to take significantly more of anything to achieve the same effects.

Also whatever you do, don't take it for more than a couple of days in a row. I've only ever taken it a few times, and never consecutive days.

all good mate, I have a long history of pushing the limits when it comes with psychoactive substances. it comes with being an addict I suppose

strangely enough I never felt the need to redose the day after - very unusual for me. but the stories of withdrawal I take very seriously - something I will not let myself get into

as for today, phenibut has worked wonders - I've definitely found my baseline

I have a huge tolerance to benzos and meth. Generly a dose of 20mgs of valium works as a little bit of anxiety relief for me. Meth my tolerance is massive. Generally .25 IV dose to hit that sickly sweet spot.

Put an order in for Phenibut yesterday looking forward to it.

Regardimg withdrawel I have experienced acute benzo WDs fucking horrible. Luckily enough there isnt much heroin and opiates available where i am cause no doubt i would be hooked on them. Just got my meth habit under control not jumping on anything else!

The idea of phenibut for tbose trying times seems great :)

Regardimg withdrawel I have experienced acute benzo WDs fucking horrible. Luckily enough there isnt much heroin and opiates available where i am cause no doubt i would be hooked on them. Just got my meth habit under control not jumping on anything else!

The idea of phenibut for tbose trying times seems great :)

Never really looked at Phenibut before. Will have a read up and maybe try a low dose during the week.

The Phenibut works surprisingly well for anxiety and even potentate my bupe enough to give me a slight nod. Dose of about 350mg.

Going to try and keep it to once a week as the withdrawal sounds unpleasant. Amazing it can happen so quickly.

phenibut was great at the start but quickly pooped itself. tolerance builds like nothing I've ever experienced before. I now understand why people end up taking such huge doses....time to give it away

Id end up using meth and be fine until I had to come down and then id be eithrt psychotic or depressed as fuck. Ive just done wee

idk if they have them in Australia but you can buy a Benzedrex inhaler and soak the cotton in soda for over an hour for a cheap stimulation effect. Its not quite the same as Adderall but it is probably the closest thing you will find OTC anywhere.

Its also not effective if you use it everyday. Tolerance forms very fast and its best used as a slight pick-me-up maybe 1 day every 2 weeks or so at the most.

I will be looking to try Modafinil and ritalin for them lazy days will report how i go

I will be looking to try Modafinil and ritalin for them lazy days will report how i go

Check out armodafinil, R-enantiomer of modafinil, is cheaper per dose, easy to purchase too as it isn't banned by customs yet (my last order had an inspection note but none taken).

It seems to vary a lot for each individual but I find it amazing. Epic synergy with opiates - has a MASSIVE potentiation effect for me.

Personally I prefer armodafinil over smoking crystal meth - it doesn't have the same rush as meth, but the resulting high/energy (disregarding the first 2-3 hours of meth during the delicious rush, it can't compare to that) is almost identical, for me it's way stronger that stuff like dexamphetamine, if dosed well. Though the main other reasons for preferring over meth are lack of cravings, less side effects and pharm drug vs street drug. Oh and it's cheap. The less side effects also makes it much more suitable for work and study. I guess what I should say is, I prefer it for work and study...it's great for partying too but it's not crystal :p

Last edited:
Personally I prefer armodafinil over smoking crystal meth - it doesn't have the same rush as meth, but the resulting high/energy (disregarding the first 2-3 hours of meth during the delicious rush, it can't compare to that) is almost identical, for me it's way stronger that stuff like dexamphetamine, if dosed well. Though the main other reasons for preferring over meth are lack of cravings, less side effects and pharm drug vs street drug. Oh and it's cheap. The less side effects also makes it much more suitable for work and study. I guess what I should say is, I prefer it for work and study...it's great for partying too but it's not crystal :p

That sounds like something other than armodafinil? Doesn't exactly sound daily work stimulant safe if it's outputting so many good times.

I've only tried Modaf so can't be sure.

That sounds like something other than armodafinil? Doesn't exactly sound daily work stimulant safe if it's outputting so many good times.

I've only tried Modaf so can't be sure.

Sorry I didn't explain very well. It's very dependent on dosage. For study/work I'll take one tablet 150mg or perhaps 2 if I want a mega boost. For recreation I'd take 4 or 5 and often add some opiates or alcohol. Pretty huge difference in effects between 1-2 tablets and 4-5, taking 1-2 is great for work and study, I'm currently in the middle of exams and been taking 1 or 2 most days and it has been a massive help to be able to study heaps more than usual.

Though as I mentioned it seems to be different for different people. Reading other reports on the internet, it seems a lot of peoples bodies react different to it, some people find it rubbish, others like me find it stronger than amphetamines.

Though as I mentioned it seems to be different for different people. Reading other reports on the internet, it seems a lot of peoples bodies react different to it, some people find it rubbish, others like me find it stronger than amphetamines.

Sounds pretty good. Might have to give it a try.

others like me find it stronger than amphetamines.

mate that's interesting, in what exact way do you find it stronger? comparing the pharmacodynamics of both wouldn't support that. is it the fact that it's taken in combo?

mate that's interesting, in what exact way do you find it stronger? comparing the pharmacodynamics of both wouldn't support that. is it the fact that it's taken in combo?

I think my body seems to respond to it better than most as I definitely get more high off it than most reports I read on the internet(though I have found some similar to my experience)

Even by itself I find it of similar energy+euphoria to dexamphetamine, however I prefer armodafinil as it has less side effects/can buy cheap+easy without prescription and it's significantly better for studying for me - it provides a very clear head space and focus which is the biggest different I found compared to dex, which kind of provides that but not to the same extent.

When mixed with opiates or even drinking a couple redbulls and vodka, it moves on to another whole level. Far beyond dex in combo and as I mentioned earlier it becomes comparable to smoking crystal, apart from the initial 'rush' (is that what it's called? as someone with no tolerance I find with crystal the first ~3 hours i feel like I've turned on god mode in real life, then after that i feel very awesome still but not same level, and that's when it's same as armodafinil) from crystal which can't be matched.

One thing I have noticed though is that a lot of people who it's crap, have either only had modafinil (not armodafinil), and/or have only had 'recommended' doses as in 200-400mg modafinil or ~150mg armodafinil. I'll take 150mg armodafinil if I want to study...300mg if I was to study all night (300mg is enough to skip a nights sleep without feeling tired at all for me). Whereas for recreation I take 600-750mg...alone that is already awesome for me, however topping it up with opiates seems to improve it significantly and also massively potentiate opiate effects

Oh yeah right now I'm having a quick study break, took 300mg at 1pm yesterday and still flying now, last exam today then 7 weeks of holidays :)

Last edited:
Oh yeah right now I'm having a quick study break, took 300mg at 1pm yesterday and still flying now, last exam today then 7 weeks of holidays :)

Good to hear it's working well for you :) stuff effects people differently but keep in mind there's a chance it might not be armodafinil, or it might even be a combination with something else added.

I think my body seems to respond to it better than most as I definitely get more high off it than most reports I read on the internet(though I have found some similar to my experience)

Even by itself I find it of similar energy+euphoria to dexamphetamine, however I prefer armodafinil as it has less side effects/can buy cheap+easy without prescription and it's significantly better for studying for me - it provides a very clear head space and focus which is the biggest different I found compared to dex, which kind of provides that but not to the same extent.

When mixed with opiates or even drinking a couple redbulls and vodka, it moves on to another whole level. Far beyond dex in combo and as I mentioned earlier it becomes comparable to smoking crystal, apart from the initial 'rush' (is that what it's called? as someone with no tolerance I find with crystal the first ~3 hours i feel like I've turned on god mode in real life, then after that i feel very awesome still but not same level, and that's when it's same as armodafinil) from crystal which can't be matched.

One thing I have noticed though is that a lot of people who it's crap, have either only had modafinil (not armodafinil), and/or have only had 'recommended' doses as in 200-400mg modafinil or ~150mg armodafinil. I'll take 150mg armodafinil if I want to study...300mg if I was to study all night (300mg is enough to skip a nights sleep without feeling tired at all for me). Whereas for recreation I take 600-750mg...alone that is already awesome for me, however topping it up with opiates seems to improve it significantly and also massively potentiate opiate effects

awesome couple of posts man ill give it a look.

cheers