Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Daily work safe stimulants?

Amphetafiendd

Bluelighter
So starting a new night porter job up in north queensland. Roughly 12hr days, 7days on, 2 off. I was wondering if there was any legal stimulants available to help with my new work routine in regards to staying focused and alert. Caffeine is already intergral in my daily routine. I have access to modafinil which i used whilst studying a while back so would that be useful in anyones experience. Amphetamines is my DOC but i would prefer to keep to my current routine of weekends only as I had qzite a bad meth abuse problem for years. Wrote this on my phone sorry for mistakes. Thanks!! All opinions welcome :)

Psuedo might be the way to go, given you can purchase it OTC and using it for the purpose you have in mind won't see you going through it quickly enough to worry about drawing attention (given it's regulated big time).

I would look into nootropics.
They are unscheduled in Australia, and considered legal to import.

Some people find noopept (and other, more established nootropics) to have a stimulant effect.
For work - and daily - use nootropics are considered reasonably safe and sustainable (I wouldn't say that about pseudoephedrine, which is a horrid substance IMO. I'd hate to think what sort of health effects daily use would have).

As with anything you plan to take (especially frequently) i would encourage you to research anything you take thoroughly.
I take noopept before work sometimes, and it increases learning, memory retention and recall - and makes you sharper without that burned-out stim side effect of amphetamine.
There are some discussion threads on the various nootropics on bluelight if you do a search.

Be careful using stimulants too much if you got some underlying anxiety at play

i do suffer from alot of general anxiety and major depressive disorder. I dont think i would go for the amphetamine route but all those research chemicals out there have some use although my knowledge on legality in regards to importation is non existant. Pseudo really gives me a great deal of nausea and headaches taken as a stim.

MDPV was fantastic for me in low doses as a work aid because i really hated the feeling of higher doses. But again im pretty sure its unavailable now along with its deriviatives such as A-PVP

You could try yerba mate, it's not very strong but I used to like a cup of yerba mate tea while bashing out uni assignments.

i will have a look into the yerba stuff you mentioned footscrazy. I suppose i dont need any of this stuff for work but i think it would be helpful on "them" days. Ya know :)

Also where im going is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. So I want to load up on whatever i need cause i wont be back for a minimum of 3months.

^ that being the case, 5 g of noopept is several hundred doses. A single gram would last a long time.
I have no idea if it is suitable for your needs, but it is far more healthy and sustainable to take nootropics than most classic psychostimulants. It helps with alertness and focus without leaving you scattered - or getting you 'fucked up' at work.

bump what mister said

modafinil - all round nice guy! up to 1000mg gives pleasant stay awake mood for working without comedown!

Yeah Modafinil in the past has worked great. I might grab some noopept and modafinil before I head off and run them as a morning stack type thing. Most of my research points to noopept for something without a prescription and well modafinil can be easily attained from other sources :) 1000mg of modafinil sounds extremely excessive. I could get a productive day from 200mg split in 2x100mg doses for about 12 hours work. I will be taking some Phenibut and my regular benzo scripts up with me :)

1000mg of modafinil presents some stimulating properties along with the alertness gained from a lesser dose. the head tension experienced at this level, I found, was minimised by magnesium. I'm not condoning these doses just sharing my personal experiences.

I've only just tried phenibut, 2.25g over 12hr period and experienced everything as expected.
> exceptional for anxiety
> extremely long influence 24+ hrs
> great social lube - I had meetings all day at work and found myself fuelling conversations almost naturally
> solid sleep, something I haven't had for a while, even with prescribed meds
> gave me the shakes though which shit me
> I felt no need to redose the next day which surprised me

1000mg doses from what i read did seem to offer anything more then 200mg doses. Although im the kinda person who would try it anyway aswell haha.

Phenibut i have never used before but discovering these chemicals is very exciting especially in regards to an anxiety aid as benzos arent practical in the long term even with my many legitimate scripts.

Benzos and phenibut have many of the same risks of addiction, having similar effects on GABA receptors.
Mork, I think 2+ grams is a bit high a dose - hence the shakes and stuff. How much did you stagger the doses over 12 hours?

Phenibut is a bit of a weird one, but a lot of the doses I read people on BL taking seem a bit excessive. It has a fucking long half life, I always felt it the following day more than the precious evening if I took some at night time. I'd sleep like a log and wake up feeling pretty wasted.

there is a marked difference between 200 and 1000mg of modafinil....there is always a ceiling with the intended theraputic effects of meds which you may well be right in saying 200 is it with modafinil but something else is at play I presume....very little literature out there on this. funny enough my psych once asked me about the effects of modafinil as he knew I used to take it and was interested in the possibility of prescribing it for addiction therapy. he quickly closed down that conversation when I told him it has potential for abuse at higher levels

re phenibut, I took 750mg @ 9am, 500mg @ 1pm then 1000mg @ 6pm

now that two days had passed and all effects are gone, I'm going to try 1000mg first up and sit on that. I agree, 2.25g was excessive but there was a balance between + and -

are we allowed to talk about brands here? would be useful as research tells there's a big difference in quality of phenibut.

Im unsure on the brand stuff tbh. I think it just pricing and sourcing?? Perhaps someone else can clear it up. Modafinil feels recreational at doses like you described??

The Phenibut branding issue i was just going to go for a generic no brand sorta one on ebay like i do with whey protein which seems to be exactly the same as expensive stuff but half the cost...

yeah I went for the brand from eBay that comes in pills, only due to the fact that i don't own scales. I would rather powder form from a certain nutrients provider as past purchases of other stuff has been exceptional