• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

D R I V I N G

As irresponsible and piece of shit i might sound driving on drugs were one of my fondest memories during corona lock-downs. No people, almost no cars, just me, music and the open road. I will note that most of the drugs don't inhibit my movement / coordination or rational thinking like they would with other people so don't try this at home.

Oh and just ordered pee test things!
Sounds like the meth could be impure, a normal coke sized line should have you off the rails. I know Amphetamines in the UK are notoriously impure. I have no tolerance and I take under 10mg orally. It’s about 1.5-2x stronger than d-Amphetamine of which I usually take 10-20mg. That said most people scoff at the amounts I use so maybe I’m just more sensitive.

-GC
hmm that’s interesting. I but everything off the darkweb now. It’s hard when you don’t know what is normal to start with!! Are you in the uk? It does look good though, exactly what you see as examples.

Yesterday I did two lines of meth and it did feel good then switched back into cope which was also good, best baggie I’ve had I think!

I’m gearing up now 😜

As irresponsible and piece of shit i might sound driving on drugs were one of my fondest memories during corona lock-downs. No people, almost no cars, just me, music and the open road. I will note that most of the drugs don't inhibit my movement / coordination or rational thinking like they would with other people so don't try this at home.
Y O L O 🤪