• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Currently doing accelerated detox

Also, can this be switched to the opioids section? I'm not using heroin. Just fent and methadone. I finally found heroin right before the process started but that is a rarity for me

Ohhhh. That makes sense. I am like how the hell is this dude sneaking all this shit in. And the weed confused me. Thought they be super new age and also treating with cannabis.

Now makes sense why you get that shot too. Outpatient program. Stops you from using even if you tried.

Nice. Keep it up.
The doctor is ok with me smoking weed but in probably fucked out of my Evekeo script now because of course my overbearing mother asking is speed is ok.

The valium has made me VERY honest. I ddont know why they don't use if as a truth serum lol

Today they injected in my ass instead, a large dose of naltrexone. My dumbass brother takes our bowl with him to work so I come home sick and desperate and begged my support person fo drive me to the shady gas station to buy a bowl because I couldn't wait for him to get home to smoke. Once I got my 20mg Diaz and weed I started to feel better

I was in jail with a guy detoxing from a ungodly methadone habit. It was either 280? 380? My clinic called my 120 mg dose “low” and way below average.... when in fact that’s a shit load.

He told the jail he wasn’t on drugs. They wouldn’t have helped him anyways the jail sucked.

he survived ...

you can cold turkey ungodly amounts of opiates. You could die from dehydration, but chances are you’ll survive.

What does the naltrexone feel like after the injection? Since you have no opiates in you?

Yeah see. The valium use is going to come with consequences if it keeps up for even a bit longer. I would ask what the plans are for this.

Being day at least 4/5 now you would be on the mend from cold turkey. With no benzos. This rapid stuff is crazy. Be careful with the benzos. That is not a habit you want. Coming off opiates and taking benzos is the worst way to get it too, since your brain was trained to get relief from the opiates, so its going to be associated with it.
See, they are throwing me into precip withdrawals every day, I needed the valium. But I do find myself be coming more aggressive with my support person to give me 20 instead of 10.

I had a serious benzo addiction years ago but grew out if it, especially when I found heroin. But every once in a while I'll take an ativvan or whatever and be like "hey I remember why I liked this". I don't want to get hooked on them again