• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Covid-19 What about the junkies?

I swear in Leicestershire which is a pretty damn big drugs capital just gotta walk to highfields and you will get what you need from copping but since the covid thing drugs have become MORE available in my circles and it's as strong as ever I have very good dealer to though but I was still surprised to see no droughts happening which have been predicted and thwt

You bought a big supply of heroin but you're using this time to stop using? These statements are not congruent
I done that loads my intentions were good but more that not I ended up going through the egg in a day and making my tolerance and addiction worse for the first time though the last few weeks I have managed to leave some heroin in the cupboard and save it for a while day without touching it I know if don't sound like much but trust me it is for me I I said I had no urges I would by lying though I just love opiates to much, always have

Doubt it.. Ain't got many friends probably just have a quiet one with my dear old gran at least I get my giro two days before just wish I had more to show for myself by now 24 and no prospects not good darling...

Doubt it.. Ain't got many friends probably just have a quiet one with my dear old gran at least I get my giro two days before just wish I had more to show for myself by now 24 and no prospects not good darling...

Dude I was 24 with no prospects too, lost my girl lost my housing had no job or future career, then at 25 my whole life turned around in an instant. It’s never too late..

-GC

You bought a big supply of heroin but you're using this time to stop using? These statements are not congruent
Strange as it may sound I get super nervous when I don't have heroin even when I want to quit .
I prefer having it available and not take it than not having any at all.

Price would go up i suppose? Supply also might go up too as i would imagine non-junkies may decrease usage as a result of the virus.

Its an odd thing to be using the phrase "as a result of the virus". If you told me in December that a deadly virus would bring the world to a halt in March, i wouldn't have thought it possible.
COVID-19 virus will be fried,while y'll chasing on Al foil.......
Seriously,how did you all manage Heroin supply during lock down.....?

Personally i bought a big suply of heroin so im not gonna run out anytime soon. In Greece the lock down is gonna last 3 weeks. Personally im not even planning to do all the heroin i bought, im gonna use the lock down as an oportunity to stop. Most non homeless junkies I know plan to do the same,
However most heroin/meth users in Greece are homeless. Homeless people can move around as much they want so they won't have any problem buying during the lock down.
Fuck lock downs btw
Meth users are homeless🙄
How can they able to manage that amount of money???

Oxymorphone HCl IR Formulation.
Grab a pen,start writing Brand name, press the Med.College seal,check and confirm it.Run........don't forget the Mask.

Uggg...sorry I forgot that,your oxy's r impossible to smash,even with a hammer.

I saw no change in supply or cost myself. Quality maybe but that's not from Covid. Just asshole dealers.

Now that we've had some time. I would say supply in Australia has not been disrupted in any significant way.

It seems to be being used as an excuse to jack up the prices a bit, but supply seems fine.

I live in Colorado Springs and there has been no changes in prices or supply for heroin. I also get a supply of 120 8mg Subutex a month w/1 refill so I only go to the doctor every other month. I've managed not to get covid till just the other day. Me and my husband got it and shooting heroin seems not to help. But still doing it.

There's nobody standing on the street corner giving away bottles of Dilaudid, sadly. There are clinics that will provide monitored therapy for people who have tried and failed to stabilize other ways though. It's also possible to make the decision to get on methadone and be given your first dose within a single day - barriers to treatment are very low.
That because the Canadian government and that assailed trudeu want everyone high and strung out (not paying attention) and government dependent