• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Conversations with My Guardian Angels

This is not without basis in reality or all in my own mind. In fact, I met a guy on the street once and got that "angel vibe" from him.....
I just recognise many by their energy, either by looking at their face, or the sound of their voice. N...
Here, you tell us that you can recognize it by meeting them or looking at their face or listening to them. All of this implies that you generally have to near them an interact with them in some way. That's a reasonable statement because people can learn to pick up on vibes.
But earlier you posted photos of people, but without ever interacting with them and not knowing anythign about them other than they posed for that photo.
I don't think most people could pick up any kind of vibe from a few photos. The one exception would be the ability to pick up the vibe of political leaders. You might see a photo of a George Bush or Hitler from their youth and not know what they are inside, but you listen to recordings of them speaking and read about what they did, and you get a good idea of their energy.

Here, you tell us that you can recognize it by meeting them or looking at their face or listening to them. All of this implies that you generally have to near them an interact with them in some way. That's a reasonable statement because people can learn to pick up on vibes.
But earlier you posted photos of people, but without ever interacting with them and not knowing anythign about them other than they posed for that photo.
I don't think most people could pick up any kind of vibe from a few photos.

No, someone's energy or what they have inside is usually visually visible (not always). You can tell by looking at them as it radiates out from their eyes, face, and whole body. And some of this energy is also transferred to the phototographs or films taken off them and I can see this quite clearly. If it wasn't like that movies would also be boring as the people in it couldn't put accross their feelings and personality on screen (it's the same as picking up what someone feels inside by looking at them) and there wouldn't be those that came accross with unusual charisma, like MM, etc. Some people disguise themselves in some way but most are like an open book.

There's a saying that says every time your picture is taken you lose a part of your soul. I don't believe that as I think your personal energy is constantly renewed, but I believe it makes an imprint on the photograph so it doesn't just have your form but also some of the "feeling" about you. The same thing goes for audio recordings, as well, when you listen to someone talk, or sing, some of their personal energy is transferred by their voice so you can tell something about them, and there are some singers who can be deeply moving, like Elvis, etc. but what you're moved by is more the feeling in their voice and not just the sound of it.

But you can learn to become more sensitive and have spiritual discernment so you can pick up on these things (clairsentience). John Todd used to say he could always tell who was into witchcraft because it showed in their eyes (I can also tell but I usually get banned for pointing it out). But you can definitely perceive occult energy and when someone has many demons inside, etc. (although not all who have demons inside are into the occult, usually they're not). And you can also tell when someone are connected to a strong spiritual source. Like when they carry "The holy spirit", which used to be called "The mysterious force" in Christians, although it's not limited to Christians but is in everyone who has a strong connection to God and all children have it.

Last edited:
No, someone's energy or what they have inside is usually visually visible (not always). You can tell by looking at them as it radiates out from their eyes, face, and whole body. And some of this energy is also transferred to the phototographs or films taken off them and I can see this quite clearly.
Like you, I can 'see' people's 'energy.' I have to be near them and be able to physically see them. I can get the vibe about the person being ito occult. In high school, I could look into the eyes of my classmates and I could tell who had masturbated the night before.

I just wrote about the experience of 'seeing energy' in great detail in my blog while talking to a couple of models during a couple of parties here for Paris FAshion Week last week.
Just because I don't see anything in photos doesn't mean someone else can't. One of the problems I have with the idea is that you can make a billion copies of a photo, either a paper photo or on a screen. So how can the energy keep getting transfered to the photo if it is divided bilions of times?

Last edited:
Good question, but I think the energy is from a boundless source so unlimited copies can be made of it and still hold some of that energy.

Like I said, if movies were just watching the shell of a body and hearing someone recide lines it wouldn't be of any interest. When you see a close-up of Bettie Davies, for instance, you can tell she's not a pleasent person. She doesn't need to do anything.

While Marilyn Monroe is among those with a strong angelic energy. She's like the prototype of an embodied angel (and that's also why she's so loved). You can actually learn to recognise angels by comparing them to her energy.

^Were Queen Elizabeth and Archangel Gabriel an item?
Twin souls or two parts of the same soul. And it's not something I just dreamt up. Last night I listened to a channeling of Archangel Gabriel and I know it was him. And there's no reason why anyone would make up something that morbid, and it's out of character for that channel.

He explained how it came to pass that at the time of the demise of Atlantis she, or Archangel Hope, was a powerful part of the white brotherhood (as I'm aware I was in a similar position, I may not have been that powerful, but I was one of those who stayed loyal to the light) and was tempted by the dark brotherhood who wanted her on their side. They promised her she would live in great wealth and glory in all her coming lifetimes on earth. So she was tempted and it turned out that way. She would live lifetimes as a queen, duchess, or something like that, and usually as a very beautiful woman. So she enjoyed a life of great privilige but her soul became more and more immersed in darkness. To live that way she had to be recycled from the 4th dimension and never return to God to be restored in the light like most of us do.

And he explained this was what the Lucifer project was all about. An attempt to rescue her that went on for thousands of years while he worked as a kind of double-agent for the light. And that he wasn't the one who fell. He appeared one day from another universe and his command of the powers of darkness was much greater than anyone else so the dark souls on earth accepted him as their leader. That way it was also possible for the forces of good to exert some control over what happened in the world of darkness, although he appeared as truly dark when he worked in that role, and was in a way. Like the Gabriel channeling I posted where he declared "As I hang up my costume and the stage lights go dark, I return to take my place beside Source, among my beloved Angels and Masters, no longer incognito, in hiding from the dark. Let it be known today to all, on both sides of the Divide between Light and Dark, that Lucifer is dead. Long live the Light!" I was also able to connect to him in the form of Lucifer, which disturbed me and I wrote about a lot, but I guess I can see why now and can understand why he has so much praise for me, even though I don't feel I'm much good, as he probably wishes the one he loved would have taken that path.

He had hoped that the strong connection between them would get through to her but instead she fell in love with Lucifer (quite predictable) and became this great queen of darkness. And even now, after 25 million souls were taken to the light and forced to make a choice to reform or have their souls dissolved and recycled, and the majority chose to reform, up until the very end she chose to be dissolved. So her higher self is no more so there is no way she can be sustained as there is no point to her existence any more. At first I didn't really care, but then I started feeling some of his grief because he's always with me, so I feel quite angry about it. He says there's a new twin soul in training for him now but it will never be the same.

But again don't give me the blame for this, as I'm just repeating what I've heard, and you can believe what you like. I will give you the links if you like. And I'm aware this will be seen as psychotic by most but keep in mind it has all been given to me by outside sources. What does your intuiton say? At least I believe I am telling the truth (the truth has its own vibration too).

Last edited:
^I don't think you are psychotic. If I thought that, then every other spiritual seeker who communicates with discorporeal entities, so that would include the pope. Who may actually be psychotic after all...

Hmm. ;)

Ninae said:
What does your intuiton say?

My intuition suggests to me that this is fiction invented by these chanellers you frequent. I suspect that money plays a role in this too.

casualBracoJ-1.jpg

Nina, are you aware of this guy- Braco?
Some people claim being healed by simply going to his "gazings". All he does it gaze at the audience. They gaze back.

I have a friend who swears by him, and promotes him. She said he may be an angel, once.

^I don't think you are psychotic. If I thought that, then every other spiritual seeker who communicates with discorporeal entities, so that would include the pope. Who may actually be psychotic after all...

Hmm. ;)

My intuition suggests to me that this is fiction invented by these chanellers you frequent. I suspect that money plays a role in this too.

What money?

This channeler offers tons of free material like regular articles and weekly radio shows so there's no need to give her any of my money, and neither will I.

I did pay to have readings that would channel my guardian angels but that was of personal value to me. While the one who provides these messages have no personal connection with me at all, but is still consistent with my beliefs. Anyway, I guess time will tell as far as that is concerned. I can definitely feel great changes going on.

casualBracoJ-1.jpg

Nina, are you aware of this guy- Braco?
Some people claim being healed by simply going to his "gazings". All he does it gaze at the audience. They gaze back.

I have a friend who swears by him, and promotes him. She said he may be an angel, once.

He looks like a very kind and simple soul to me. Definitely one of the higher-consciousness ones.

I watched a show on Braco's Gaze. I found it utterly bizarre. This guy doesn't seem to claim any powers, he just looks at people. I think it is a brilliant scam. Huge ratio of output to profit here I think... :)

What money?

This channeler offers tons of free material like regular articles and weekly radio shows so there's no need to give her any of my money, and neither will I.

I did pay to have readings that would channel my guardian angels but that was of personal value to me. While the one who provides these messages have no personal connection with me at all, but is still consistent with my beliefs. Anyway, I guess time will tell as far as that is concerned. I can definitely feel great changes going on.

What money? Exactly.

You either paid this person or you didn't. I'm not sure which as you mentioned your refusal and then, a sentence later, mentioned you have paid her. Don't you see that she has a vested interest in telling you what you want to hear? You are giving her your money, she is offering a service and, like most business models, would be seeking return customers. I can't imagine many businesses that actively try and spurn potential customers.

Of course, I could be wrong. But if this person is doing what I think they are far from being enlightened, cosmic, post-human. Instead it seems human, all too human...:|

I obviously paid the one I quoted from at the start. But I've never paid the American channel who gives out these channeled articles and radioshows that was the one I referred to in my recent posts.

Anyway, I don't know how you can even doubt any of those channelings. She said I was highly intelligent. Hello? Let's be realistic.

^=D

(I think you are intelligent Ninae :))

O/T, are you attracted to the square-jawed look, because that is the main shared attribute I see in these angels you depict...

Whether or not you pay everyone, Nina, you're spending a considerable amount of time and effort advertising for them... You said you paid the "one from the start": how much, if you don't mind me asking?

I've only paid the angel channeler but that's about two years since now.

Anyway, she's just worth it. It's quite an interesting experience to be sent 25 telepathic images and receive all except 3 right, and be able to ask someone anything about your personal life. I mean, there is no pause and it's not like she uses general responses.

The other channeler who does the radio shows I've never paid anything, like I've said, but I see it a bit differently than you and appreciate all the material she provides for free, and there's so much you don''t need to pay for anything, rather than begrudge her the personal services she charges for. I just think you're over-estimating how much money can be made from that sort of thing, when the internet is full of the stuff for free, and I think it's hard to make a living off and only possible for a few. And she needs to make money from something to be able to offer all that free material.

O/T, are you attracted to the square-jawed look, because that is the main shared attribute I see in these angels you depict...

I didn't even notice the jaws, I just picked up on their energy, or the look in the eye. Angels tend to have more rounded features, though, athough it's not about their looks.

It depends. A few people earn a living doing it. Most 'channellers' I have known personally only do it on the side or even do it for free.

Aww, Nina is a cute lil angel chick, eh?

I have been amazed at
the things I have picked up on! I believe in esp, but I think its mental processes that are computing and processing information on a subconscious level. Instead of being psychic, I think of myself as very intuitive. Although, sometimes my predictions are very thought out and based on my understanding of a person's psychology. I am very good at predicting behavior with people that I am familiar with.

On a side note, has any heard of schizotypal personalities?

turk said:
Instead of being psychic, I think of myself as very intuitive

I find it really intriguing that we have these concepts of intuition, instinct, hunches, etc. Its like we understand that we sometimes encounter knowledge that we shouldn't really have, that we have no real way of attaining and yet, it still feels like real knowledge. Particularly intuition- how can one get the feeling that something is going to happen, that somewhere ahead lies danger, etc.? I guess there are environmental cues but the intensity of some intuitive hunches seems to indicate something more acute and immediate. Like information being fed directly into the brain, bypassing senses and reason.

I've only paid the angel channeler but that's about two years since now.

Anyway, she's just worth it. It's quite an interesting experience to be sent 25 telepathic images and receive all except 3 right, and be able to ask someone anything about your personal life. I mean, there is no pause and it's not like she uses general responses.

Just curious- what exactly did you pay for? Why did the channeller require money to channel?

Last edited: