• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet Constipation

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Okay I've always had Constipation since the last time I was in the psych ward (I'm back in there now) it's been about a month I've had constipation. The last time I "opened my bowels" was about two weeks ago and I fear it's gonna be hard and painful when I actually do "open my bowels" I'm not trolling you all know I'm not trolling cos you can see me.

Any ideas? To do with my diet?

For the love of god please get laxido/movicol whatever the equivalent is there. You need the dosage for impacted stool which is 8 sachets. Take them, they will bring lots of water to your bowel and it will run out. You need to let it work though, can take a day or two. Also if you’ve heart conditions you should only be taking 2 sachets but considering you’re in a ward then they will help with the correct dose. You need an osmotic laxative.

Yes I was given movicol but it didn't work. prunes and other fruit I can't buy cos of the stupid lockdown, the shops are closed.

Yes I was given movicol but it didn't work. prunes and other fruit I can't buy cos of the stupid lockdown, the shops are closed.
What shops are closed? You're in Australia, supermarkets are not closed. Don't lie. I so want to believe that you're a legit person, cos that's the way I am... but the more you post, the more cracks I see...

There is no "lockdown" in Australia. In fact, there never has been. We were advised to isolate, but supermarkets never closed....

What shops are closed? You're in Australia, supermarkets are not closed. Don't lie. I so want to believe that you're a legit person, cos that's the way I am... but the more you post, the more cracks I see...
Nope, supermarkets close at 8:00pm

Movicol works, it just takes time. Can take 24-48 hours. You need to take 8 sachets at the start then 4 the next day and 2 the next until you’ve a bowel movement. Read the instructions. It will work. Unless you’ve a bowel obstruction but you’d have other symptoms.

Movicol works, it just takes time. Can take 24-48 hours. You need to take 8 sachets at the start then 4 the next day and 2 the next until you’ve a bowel movement. Read the instructions. It will work. Unless you’ve a bowel obstruction but you’d have other symptoms.
Na i've had it before and it doesn't work :(

Na i've had it before and it doesn't work :(
How have you had it before? How many sachets over how much time? Because I highly doubt it doesn’t work. It’s standard practice and I’ve never once come across a case in all my years where movicol does not work.

urrgghhhh fucking awful. i hope you're able to get some relief soon.

i must warn you you are in for some pain. when i started to get sick off gear and clearing out the shit i'd not been doing for weeks, possibly months, it fucking kills.

is it some medication they're giving you that's causing this? if so can you ask them to review it? long term constipation is dangerous.

yep now that you said it, i realized ever since they put me on different meds iyt started happening

Not at this time. there fucking cunts

Ok. In all seriousness you've gotta keep asking for help. The one bitch nurse you have tonight won't be there in the morning. Tell them you NEED something more. Keep at them.
Princess Diz mentioned impacted stool. If you have this, you honestly could die. Your body will be poisoned.
I'm not even kidding when I say, (of they will not help you) TMI *gross factor* ... you need to sit on the toilet with your knees raised up.. use a prop. like a small step stool... rubber gloves and scoop out of there!!!!
I only know this because I trained in hospitals for my degree and it's extremely common!

but it saves the amount of toilet paper i used to go through............about 1 and a half rolls. i just wipe and wipe and wipe and the shits still there

Ok. In all seriousness you've gotta keep asking for help. The one bitch nurse you have tonight won't be there in the morning. Tell them you NEED something more. Keep at them.
Princess Diz mentioned impacted stool. If you have this, you honestly could die. Your body will be poisoned.
I'm not even kidding when I say, (of they will not help you) TMI *gross factor* ... you need to sit on the toilet with your knees raised up.. use a prop. like a small step stool... rubber gloves and scoop out of there!!!!
I only know this because I trained in hospitals for my degree and it's extremely common!
nah no way am i scooping it out. no chance