Conscious rap

Yeah i think it's still kinda of la Mecque for psyche-heads and smokers. I'm not to familiar with the laws/substances thing even in france since it moves constantly with the RC's (wich btw cames quasi-systematicly from holland), but i guess it still the same there. Even so there was a story in the soon 10's like a law was about to change or to be applied, a girl/woman fell of a bridge and killed herself under shrooms, so automatically all conservatives politics pointed the finger in direction of the drug tolerancy politics, and i think now it's illegal to use it, or at least in public idk, but smartshop still selling spores (even shrooms ready to be eaten if i don't say bullshits), in any case shrooms homemade culture and consumption must be at is most like, in every country, so still prohibition doesn't change a thing, at least in a good way...

Always loved how it's legal to buy shroom spores in most states. Just grow your own

Although, oddly, it's illegal to ship them to California... which never made much sense to me.
;)

There's all kinda crazy nonsense with drugs' laws. Like in france you can have a trichocereus pachanoi in every form, you can ship it inside of france, but you're not allowed to import it or export it without an autorisation, i learn that when i had chemistry ambitions and ordered one kilo of san pedro powder, straight from peru, the package get caught by a cop-dog in germany, after that the customs took the relay, and i had to drive 3 hours to go to Dijon (the city with the nearsest customs office from where i lived), by chance i happened to have 16yrs old and my mom was there to lie with me, saying i would have used it to make incense or pot-pourri, so they just gave me a fine of 300€ with no sheets issues or whatever... Still though i wounder what would have happened if the package had came without the cops with it, maybe i'll be a great underground chemist now... :( Still mescaline isn't the same thing to extract as salvinorine, i would probably have ruined the whole stock of powder anyway, if i can't even have a mush culture whithout contamination...

There's all kinda crazy nonsense with drugs' laws. Like in france you can have a trichocereus pachanoi in every form, you can ship it inside of france, but you're not allowed to import it or export it without an autorisation, i learn that when i had chemistry ambitions and ordered one kilo of san pedro powder, straight from peru, the package get caught by a cop-dog in germany, after that the customs took the relay, and i had to drive 3 hours to go to Dijon (the city with the nearsest customs office from where i lived), by chance i happened to have 16yrs old and my mom was there to lie with me, saying i would have used it to make incense or pot-pourri, so they just gave me a fine of 300€ with no sheets issues or whatever... Still though i wounder what would have happened if the package had came without the cops with it, maybe i'll be a great underground chemist now... :( Still mescaline isn't the same thing to extract as salvinorine, i would probably have ruined the whole stock of powder anyway, if i can't even have a mush culture whithout contamination...
I've noticed all of the laws in every country are ridiculous and arbitrary. US no exception.

This whole album heavily related to psychedelics and a period of time in my life. Good hip hop. Good times.