The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Connecticut Thread

• Thread starter ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~
  • Start date
I'm Ken Kaniff. I'm from Connecticut. I love to see all the boys dancing at clubs and parties. My interests include young men and Eminem.

What's up people? My name is Jon. I'm from New Haven, Connecticut. I've been on bluelight for a few months now mostly lurking, only posting once before. Thought I'd intruduce myself and jump into some of these conversations.

ATTENTION ALL CONNECTICUT DJ'S!!!

Want to be a part of Digital Finesse’s next Electronic Music event? For the next 30 days Digital Finesse is accepting demos from any and all Connecticut DJ’s who’ve never had the chance to spin at a major club or rave event. The DJ’s selected will be part of a special contest to be judged by some of the local scene’s hottest established talent. The winner of this contest will get his or her own 1-hour timeslot at a future Digital Finesse event. You’ll be judged not only by technical skills, but programming and promotion skills as well.

For information, mailing address or to post link of demo, send all correspondence to [email protected]

New London here, first timer ;)~ someone told me about this place and here I am to join in the fun:) did I say fun what fun?? Hmmm. HOW U DOIN??

Last edited:
i'm in between hartford CT and spingfield Mass.

just keepin up teh CT bump!

I'm coming back to CT this weekend after a move to Florida. CT rocks compared to the south in my opinion.

To perpetual: I feel you on the kids using stupidly. It bothers me to. I used to love going to rave parties in New england and New York, but as I get older you really notice how ignorant and sad these kids can be. I'm not as old as you, but I understand the businessman by day, partier by night. PM me man. We'll chat.

What part of CT are you at? I'm over by New Haven. We have it good in CT, there's an endless supply of business if you play your cards right. I mean isn't Fairfield County the 2nd wealthiest in the nation. I'm living in Central FL now and it's like a different world. I miss CT so much I'm moving home with my parents, something I thought I'd never do.

peace out.

Livin in RI now, moving back to CT in about two weeks. Don't really want to move back, but ya gotta go where the money is

Just moved to Danielson from RI. Doesn't look like anyone has posted here in a while but I'll say sup anyway. bigpoppagoodlove@yahoo

Speakin of CT, sprititual crew is back with a new venue in hartford

check the website at www.spiritualemporium.com for more details!!

oh what, frankie bones and empress headlining this weekend!!!

We'll be moving to Litchfield county from Australia in November. Not looking forward to the winter :/

Stratford here, I'm no e-tard so don't expect to see me at no clubs, unless you spot me driving by nodding out omw back from copping muwhahahaha.

~CTdopeLove

moved to Manchester, still work across the river.

...just to check in, not like i post much anymore :cool: