The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Connecticut Thread

• Thread starter ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~
  • Start date
I've been by Hartford my whole life, and it most definately does suck. The only thing we have right now is the "OH SO EXCITING" Muni.... I do however enjoy getting tanked there on a Friday night, but it definately ain't something to brag about....

I can't believe this post is still around....I'm still stuck in CT just without the squiggles (~ * ~) I haven't gone out in years, but lately I have found myself wanting to....Ct seems to be pretty quiet, maybe Ill take a trip to New York. If anything is happening let me know.....

MaD HaTTeR said:
I can't believe this post is still around....I'm still stuck in CT just without the squiggles (~ * ~) I haven't gone out in years, but lately I have found myself wanting to....Ct seems to be pretty quiet, maybe Ill take a trip to New York. If anything is happening let me know.....

wow mad hatter, i remember when i first joined BL, i talked to you a whole bunch, glad to see you back on bluelight =) and yes i still live in Stamford, CT.

Charl-e-J: Your Princess Mononoke avatar is by far the coolest avatar on this site. Those bugged out lil creatures kick ass!

Greenwich

Cap eatin' freak in the house!!!
Doublestack is in and single hit Red VW's are out.
Anyone going to the Lee Burridge party in the city Staurdfay?
=D

Re: Greenwich

buddhapeep said:
Cap eatin' freak in the house!!!
Doublestack is in and single hit Red VW's are out.
Anyone going to the Lee Burridge party in the city Staurdfay?
=D
As suprised as I am to be agreeing with Icey about something....man is that a first post or what!! LMFAO ;)

rofl.gif

yo i am coming down to hartford this weekend and i will be looking for something to keep me and my bro busy.....only been to hartford once so pretty much up for anything......peace.

[edit - im removing this information. you have a thread for your event, please keep all discussion within that thread only! you should make sure you understand the guidelines before posting. if you have any questions please message me. thank you]

Last edited by a moderator:
New to CT

Hey hey,
i just moved down here from Vancouver, Canada... I'm goin to Conn College and wow im so at the wrong school. I've met one other party kid since i've been here, not quite my scene but the people are nice i guess... hit me back if anyone knows what's goin on in the CT party scene, i really dont have a feel for it at all...

eshe

buzzy and i will be moving out of this fine (;)) state this weekend. farewell connecticutians!

luke and chrissie: you'll always be honorary connecticutians in my eyes, and you guys will always have a couch to crash on, whenever you feel like visiting this shit hole again. hugs and best of luck to your future travels

eshe: i'm right across the river in Groton. yeah, i feel for ya, not many party kids at UConn either.

you can try Monday Night at Station 58 (New London), deep house.

thursday, try plastic in Providence Rhode Island, about an hour away up I-95

friday, we've got the muni (i work there, gotta plug it somehow) in Hartford, again about an hour up rt. 2 usually promoters come in and do there thing

unfortunately this state doesn't look kindly to ravers, so you either wont find any, or you're just not looking hard enough. we're all lurking out there somewhere

if you have any questions feel free to hit up my email
[email protected]

We'll be missin yah chrissie and luke... same goes from me and beth too, if you ever want a place to crash, my house is always open to you guys. We'll have to come chill with you at your new location when the time is right. Hope all goes well for you guys.