Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in here with permanent damage from psych drugs also need to leave. Y'all scare the people who are trying to recover, who will likely recover. I think you guys deserve your own thread though. Stay out of here.
They do scare people who need recovering, and a separate thread would be good for them. But I can't sufficiently say that they should be off of this thread. But I do feel that more people would be motivated if they left and would not have said they didn't recover, and if they wouldn't have continuously reaffirmed their failure to recover. I just pray that everyone recovers and everyone can enjoy life to the fullest again. Peace and love. :) ❤️

I will leave this thread if it turns out my PSSD is permanent. I'm giving it another year or two to say it is.

See, the government isn't using invega sustenna to ruin people because such permanent effects are far from guaranteed. The government isn't giving this to people to destroy them, even though such a thing is theoretically possible. It would require keeping them on it. It is a dangerous thing to post on this particular thread. Go make a reddit post about it for all I care, just don't do it here. It's dangerous for the mental health of others. I'm sure if I didn't take Prozac I would be right back on track, probably trying a new ADHD medication and getting my life together.

I didn't get a CTO to be on this medication. If I had, I would be extremely suspicious something is happening lol. But that's not what happened with me, I just had a CTO for therapy and nothing else.
I never said on this thread that Invega was a governmental tool. But things that have led people to suffer mental defects or anxiety have been caused by the government. The reality is, gang-stalking exists. Even NoMoreZombi was being gang-stalked, if he still isn't. We should care about everyone and be considerate. You are going through hell and the hell is showing. You care, but you are in a mental psychosis (battle or struggle) right now. You will get through this, and I believe healing and recovery for all of us is in fact going to happen. Peace and love. :) ❤️

Also we're like 20+ pages past new thread tim
I will leave this thread if it turns out my PSSD is permanent. I'm giving it another year or two to say it is.

e. @Senior Moderator
Peace and love to you. May you be filled with peace. May any anxiety or pain be removed from you. God, heal this woman right now, and show her soon her full recovery. Rightttttttttttttttttt nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, in Jesus' mighty name, cast out the demon of suffering from her. Woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooo!!! :) ❤️

Jesus im so suicidal that its not even funny anymore. The only thing that can save me is shroomies which i will have in 2 weeks at least. 2 weeks of fucking agony suffering and suicidal thoughts. Damn.

They are so powerful i swear. Even if the high is muted it heals the pain of all of the trauma and shows me life is still worth living even with injections side effects

Jesus im so suicidal that its not even funny anymore. The only thing that can save me is shroomies which i will have in 2 weeks at least. 2 weeks of fucking agony suffering and suicidal thoughts. Damn.
The medication is hell. The effects is causes. I hope you recover fully. It's so serious what we all are going through. May you see the light fully soon. Peace and love. :) ❤️

The medication is hell. The effects is causes. I hope you recover fully. It's so serious what we all are going through. May you see the light fully soon. Peace and love. :) ❤️
Yall should try shrooms. They cause miracles in the mind after the injections. In last recovery where i also was going through hell they saved me. Such a god medicine 💚

My father didnt wanted to give me money for them but he heard me screaming full out like im at the edge of insanity and after then he wasnt complaining anymore which is good knowing he has sign of empathy in him. He saw the suffering im in.

My father didnt wanted to give me money for them but he heard me screaming full out like im at the edge of insanity and after then he wasnt complaining anymore which is good knowing he has sign of empathy in him. He saw the suffering im in.
That's good. My father has been caring after everything I been through. Hopefully recovery does happen. :) ❤️ And, of course, my mom is definitely full of sympathy and love (for me).

I never would have gotten into the situation I was in to be injected had not my Dad been so unreasonably cruel and selfish. I wasn't forced to be injected, but I was lied to. I wasn't told about the severe side effects. And the doctor, although he was nice, falsely stated that the success rate is higher with injections than with pills. That isn't completely true. There's no way statistics can be shown for that conclusion. And what led up to my injection could have been prevented with love, support, and compassion. But I was provoked. And I was severely gang-stalked for a long while leading up to that point--and still am being gang-stalked to some degree. And I reacted the way I thought was necessary. And I had chances not to go to the behavioral center I went to. A doctor/nurse practitioner at the Baptist Hospital in Beaumont, Texas discharged me to go home, but my Mom thought I should get help so eventually I went to the Baptist Behavioral Center, after that nurse practitioner or doctor changed his mind. (My mom talked to him or either the nurse on the phone.) And I didn't want to return to my apartment either. Even though I had my apartment at that time, I was staying with my parents, because the gang-stalking was so bad at the apartment complex. Even prior to talking to the nurse practitioner/doctor at the hospital, a security guard told me I wasn't under the Orange police department's jurisdiction, and could go home, (he said he was doing me a favor) but I had no ride at the time, since I was brought there by an ambulance. I apologize if any of my recent comments seem crazy or strange to many of you. But I made a sacrifice with standing up to GOD, in a way I feel is necessary. After typing those comments, I felt something inside, like I improved a little bit. Like something was lightened in my body, and closer to my full recovery. I still pray, hope and believe for recovery. And I pray you all don't give up on GOD. I haven't given up on him. I just needed to vent and release what I was feeling inside. Sometimes I vent and release extremely. Peace and love. :) ❤️

additional notes: a) with standing up to God (by standing up to God)
b) the nurse practitioner/doctor at the hospital is different from the one at the behavioral center. There were two doctors at the behavioral center (that I talked with), and they both were nice.
c) I told the nurse to call my Mom, that's what initiated the conversation with her and the nurse or the nurse practitioner. I didn't want to go to my apartment. At the time, I rather be there than at my apartment. But that's without having knowledge at the time about injections. The injections would come later, some time after being moved to the behavioral center.
That's cruel, "Youwillrecover," you have the "cat" or "idc" icon. I need to reassess your sympathy or love. I told the truth about my story. I was harassed even by my father when I was staying in their house. I was almost always in the room I was staying in in order to avoid the harassment. He's different now that I'm out of their house. But he was uncaring. And he did things to try to upset me. I was almost basically locked up in the room. But I always had a good time by myself, because I'm an enlightened individual. He tampered with my personal property and it led to my reaction which sent me to Baptist Hospital. I was trying to do an audio recording to be uploaded. And he kept trying to overtalk me while I was making the recording. He was downstairs and I was upstairs. So afterwards, I turned the fan on in the restroom, to block out his noise, and he turned it off. And then I turned on my personal fan, and put it outside the room to block his noise, and he kept turning it off. I was unable to do something that I was free to do. He purposely messed that situation up. And eventually something happened which led to me going to the hospital. Many of you on here have "caring" issues. Y'all mostly are concerned only about yourselves. I'm different. I care about everyone's testimony, and even people who don't recover, it's not their fault. And none of you should punish them for not recovering. :) ❤️

Last edited:
Yall should try shrooms. They cause miracles in the mind after the injections. In last recovery where i also was going through hell they saved me. Such a god medicine 💚
I was talking about the medication in general, whether that's Invega or Abilify, they all pretty much suck. And they have been a hellish experience for us all. :) ❤️

That's cruel, "Youwillrecover," you have the "cat" or "idc" icon. I need to reassess your sympathy or love. I told the truth about my story. I was harassed even by my father when I was staying in their house. I was almost always in the room I was staying in in order to avoid the harassment. He's different now that I'm out of their house. But he was uncaring. And he did things to try to upset me. I was almost basically locked up in the room. But I always had a good time by myself, because I'm an enlightened individual. He tampered with my personal property and it led to my reaction which sent me to Baptist Hospital. I was trying to do an audio recording to be uploaded. And he kept trying to overtalk me while I was making the recording. He was downstairs and I was upstairs. So afterwards, I turned the fan on in the restroom, to block out his noise, and he turned it off. And then I turned on my personal fan, and put it outside the room to block his noise, and he kept turning it off. I was unable to do something that I was free to do. He purposely messed that situation up. And eventually something happened which led to me going to the hospital. Many of you on here have "caring" issues. Y'all mostly are concerned only about yourselves. I'm different. I care about everyone's testimony, and even people who don't recover, it's not their fault. And no of you should punish them for not recovering. :) ❤️
There's even more to the story. He then turned off the room light I was in by going to the breaker box. (He cut off the power.) It's something that all that happened. If I would have known about Invega, I never would have reacted. And definitely, I would have denied the medication at the behavioral hospital. Everything was fine up until the medication, since it would have a negative effect on me. I had great roommates when I was there. I cherish the memories I have at the behavioral center. We all just need to recover. Then we'll be so happy and joyful and this will all be behind us. :) ❤️

This may or may not help any of you. But there's a post below which may console you:

"NoMoreZombi: Hey guys good to see some positive vibes in here. Keep being patient and you will recover for sure like I did a few years ago. It only took me 6 months but might take you a bit longer depending on how many shots you had.

Just stay positive guys!" Jul 26, 2020, (thread 3, page 241)

I love Paula's honesty. And I'm glad she recovered:

Paula10: "I recovered after 13 months but had voices come back so I got back on invega. It sucks that I relapse but I’m more careful now. I just don’t want invega. I’m better than the first time but scared of relapsing. Anyway you will get better I promise you will. Good luck to everyone on invega it’s horrible. I’m so weak everyday. I’ve gained weight again this sucks. Now I’m waiting again. Good luck" Dec 17, 2021 (thread 5, page 7)

Paula10: "This scares me. I mean you had 2 shots and still no improvements. I’m so scared. I believe this will be me to. It’s not fair to live this way. God help us. Why is this happening. I don’t have hope guys I just don’t. Even if I distract myself I still can’t stop thinking about invega. This is too hard and I don’t want to live this way. I have kids that needs a mother. This never happened before and I’m hoping at month 6 I can say I feel loads better, but after reading your post I doubt it. Even rick hasn’t seen improvements either at month 6. This is insane and I have nothing positive to say. Damn I hear kids outside my window laughing. Wow I’m so scared for us guys. All I have is this forum and it scares me to read it but I still read." Apr 16, 2020 (thread 3, page 162)

damn I didn't know Abilify is that fucked . sorry man just know that it will eventually go away and good thing u only had 2 unlike me who had 9 of Invega rip

damn I didn't know Abilify is that fucked . sorry man just know that it will eventually go away and good thing u only had 2 unlike me who had 9 of Invega rip
mrwelladjusted suffered from Abilify. But he supposedly started to recover. His last post is below. I think you said you read version 4 already. But if you didn't, you can see it for the first time:

mrwelladjusted: "It's been a while since my last post here. This is just an update, I thought this information could be useful - I had an aripiprazole test somewhere around the beginning of January, so about 10 months off the 400mg Abilify dose. It said 2ng/ml, the lowest therapeutic dose is 150, so there's barely any abilify in my bloodstream. How do I feel? Well, it's definitely better, but it's not excellent. I'm on an SSRI and it's helping with my anxiety quite a bit, I'm no longer scared of shopping, being among people etc. I'm still anxious, but it's not that bad. I can enjoy some music and food, though I'm not 100% yet. I still have some speech impairment and akathisia/muscle tension from time to time, I guess it'll get better with time. I still feel pretty dull at times, sometimes it's better and sometime worse, but what's for sure is that it's getting better! I enjoy watching videos, going for walks (even though it's freezing now where I live, I'm looking forward to spring), I have perspectives. I'm unemployed right now, getting money from the government, but I think I'll be able to work in a few months or so.

Don't ever lose hope, people!" Feb 9, 2021 (thread 4, page 39)

Peace and love to you. May you be filled with peace. May any anxiety or pain be removed from you. God, heal this woman right now, and show her soon her full recovery. Rightttttttttttttttttt nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, in Jesus' mighty name, cast out the demon of suffering from her. Woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooo!!! :) ❤️
I'm not a woman, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.