Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 12

Hey guys, I took one invega injection 100mg and recovered around 7-8 months since last injection. But now I am still taking risperidone, olanzapine and trihex, which makes life miserable. The doctor is considering switching to reagila/vraylar and it's a this or the other kind of thing, either the current plan or switch to reagila. I cannot say no to taking pills. Has anyone taken reagila, if yes can you share your experience. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, I took one invega injection 100mg and recovered around 7-8 months since last injection. But now I am still taking risperidone, olanzapine and trihex, which makes life miserable. The doctor is considering switching to reagila/vraylar and it's a this or the other kind of thing. I cannot say no. Has anyone taken reagila, if yes can you share your experience. Thanks.

Risperdal ilke invega is fucking terrible for you. Wrecks your hormones. I take olanzapine and dont really get any side effects
 
Taking risperidone also gives me the blocked forehead-brain fog symptom, akathisia and anhedonia just like when I was injected with invega. I find that trihex helps with the symptoms quite a bit, especially akathisia. But overall still terrible situation.
 
started tms treatment for treatment resistant depression today, there will be about 32 sessions, probably 5 days a week. hopeful so far.
 
Anyone suffering from insomnia?
I can’t feel tiredness so i can’t nap during the day and my night sleep is very fragmented and superficial, i keep waking up and i have a very soft sleep and i can’t have a deep restorative sleep and i can’t keep sleeping past 5AM-6AM.

Idk if this is insomnia but my sleep is definetely nuked and not good at all..
 
what makes you say that i haven't researched it?
You’re trusting anything in psychiatric intervention when the entire basis of psychiatric intervention is to remove the symptoms. At any cost, they used to suffocate people’s brains. The point isn’t to help you it’s to remove the symptoms and your brain is going to pay the price if you aren’t careful
 
I am so suicidal and in pain like is this gonna ever end like I accept that İ dont recover but is this gonna end.

If your a guy get your testosterone levels checked. Antipsychotics nuked mine. m on TRT now and doing better then before the psych ward. Im in better shape at 44 then i was at 20 and doing bricklaying. Methlphenidate also helps with depression with low side effects
 
If your a guy get your testosterone levels checked. Antipsychotics nuked mine. m on TRT now and doing better then before the psych ward. Im in better shape at 44 then i was at 20 and doing bricklaying. Methlphenidate also helps with depression with low side effects
I’m going to try and get cabergoline which is a dopamine agonist . If your dopamine is cooled due to invega that causes high prolactin which causes low testosterone. Dopamine agonist can increase testosterone.
 
Turns out i did the math wrong and the dry should be fully out of my system by February 15 . Explains why my libido still has only seen some improvement but not 100%. I’m at maybe 30% or less for my libido . When I get free I’m going to get my prolactin and testosterone checked . Many they really took everything from me .
 
Top