Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 12

Howre you feeling in terms of emotions and dopamine my guy?
Emotions seem back to normal, I can feel happy and excited etc. My dopamine is functioning well, I am never really bored and I enjoy things like I used to. Motivation is good for certain things as well. But genital sensitivity is still lacking, and I think that is related to dopamine. Libido is high, but ability to feel pleasure is still muted.
 
Emotions seem back to normal, I can feel happy and excited etc. My dopamine is functioning well, I am never really bored and I enjoy things like I used to. Motivation is good for certain things as well. But genital sensitivity is still lacking, and I think that is related to dopamine. Libido is high, but ability to feel pleasure is still muted.
i still feel 0 dopamine or anything, 13.6 months
 
How are you feeling bro now? I’m at 83 days and started recovering a few days ago
I’m feeling kind of the same. Can enjoy music and video games . Feeling my libido increasing. Can get goosebumps again . Even though I don’t have anhedonia I still have some depression but I had depression before invega . This depression is better though . I feel down a lot but I know this is due to personal issues on life and not because of invega as I felt this way before invega . However there is a chance my actual depression could be lifted and the small amount of invega left could be causing depression so maybe if I didn’t have invega I wouldn’t be depressed . But still being depressed is better than being a numb anhedonic zombie on invega . Atleast you can feel the emotions of sadness . I also am addicted to nicotine so I’m trying to get over that . My mood stabilizers that I take also can cause depression and I’m going to stop taking them today . I think the mood stabilizers make me feel more down . I think 4 more months and I should be able to feel weed hopefully . As pathetic as it sounds that’s what really looking forward to along with alcohol .
 
Top