• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abilify made me gain upwards of 15 pounds in four months it’s definitely not weight neutral, it made me gain more then Invega Sustenna. I just can’t lose anything on Invega Sustenna and I exercise a lot. Hopefully when they bump me down to the 25mg injection some of the weight will come off. It only makes sense going down in dosage would presumably lower the amount of weight I hope. I wonder how I’ll fair off of the drug all together. If all else fails next I’m trying Geodon I think, it’s suppose to have the least effect on weight!

I always got the impression that Vraylar, Latuda and Rexulti were all the same. Seroquel is the sleepy one and Abilify is the slightly different one, but I think at the end of the day an AP will always be an AP. I don't think there are any weight-neutral AP's.
Kaatrina, did you shed a lot of hair when you started losing the weight from Invega? Ever since my weight loss began, I’ve been shedding like crazy.

I didnt lose any weight coming off Invega because i was switched to Abilify. But since coming off Abilify and switching to Latuda i managed to lose 5lbs in a month. No doubt if i cut out the drinking i could lose alot more.

If you guys could choose to have your emotions back or the anhedonia to go away which one would you guys choose?

the anhedonia probably, not having anything to do all day and struggling to get through the day is absolute torture, if i could just enjoy life again it would be alot easier, it would make waiting for the emotions to come back alot easier, but sadly i have neither right now, and its been 7 damn months, people see big improvements or have recovered fully by this time, but i still feel the same despair and discontent that i felt 7 months ago, it makes me upset, if im not seeing any improvements by this time frame, will i ever recover at all, i better notice a change by 10 months, or else im gonna start to get real scared

If you guys could choose to have your emotions back or the anhedonia to go away which one would you guys choose?
if you think about it, having your emotions back and still having anhedonia would just cause you to feel negative emotions all the time and be upset alot

you asked this many times. the only way to find out is to fully recover. wait like 7 months to see some REAL progress.
bro its been 7 months and i dont feel any different this is bullshit everyone sais they feel big changes by this time already and i feel the same, when am i gonna feel different what the fuck

bro its been 7 months and i dont feel any different this is bullshit everyone sais they feel big changes by this time already and i feel the same, when am i gonna feel different what the fuck
I was in the same boat.
I know it’s hard to feel like you’re getting better, but if you’re no longer on any medication, your body is getting back to normal. It’s just happening very slowly.
I’m 11 months off now, and looking back I can tell that I improved at the 6 month mark, 8 month and 10 month mark.
I recently started feeling better about life, so I’d say my anhedonia is slowly going away as well, and I’m almost 12 months off.
So trust in the process, wait atleast 10-12 months to look back on your progress.

You can also calculate theoretically how much Invega is left in your body:
For example: 234mg + 156mg = 390mg
Longest half life = 49 days
I’m currently 350 days off Invega
So, that’s 0.79% Invega left in body
0.79 X 390 = ~3 mg
So, 49 days from now I will have ~1.5mg and so on.

For Reference: visit the site below
https://observablehq.com/@henryaj/drug-plasma-level-calculator

For half life, input: 1,176 hours
Enter the total amount of Invega you received in mg
And enter the last date you received the shot

You can also calculate theoretically how much Invega is left in your body:
For example: 234mg + 156mg = 390mg
Longest half life = 49 days
I’m currently 350 days off Invega
So, that’s 0.79% Invega left in body
0.79 X 390 = ~3 mg
So, 49 days from now I will have ~1.5mg and so on.

For Reference: visit the site below
https://observablehq.com/@henryaj/drug-plasma-level-calculator

For half life, input: 1,176 hours
Enter the total amount of Invega you received in mg
And enter the last date you received the shot
its not about whether invega has left your body or not bro, it can fully leave ur body after a certain time, but the damage it does to ur brain is already done, the effects it had dont leave after the invega has left, its really ur brain thats healing not the invega leaving

Have you seen any improvements?
bro im telling u i havent felt any improvements, i feel the same, i feel like now i should have felt some sort of improvements or relief, im also on 0.25mg of risperidone now but i took that before the invega and had no side effects from it

bro im telling u i havent felt any improvements, i feel the same, i feel like now i should have felt some sort of improvements or relief, im also on 0.25mg of risperidone now but i took that before the invega and had no side effects from it
What side effects do you have

if it makes you feel better, i am in the same boat as you are. I am 9 months off invega but i am still on abilify only until end of this year.
i think you will see some differences in a few months from now. all you have to do is TRUST.
remember to take your St John's Wort pills and take some green powder drinks every day for that extra energy boost.

you could also try to vape weed but its not long lasting.. its only good for a few hours.. then it just gets boring lol

bro, i know life sucks right now but you gotta hang on. you're almost there.

risperidone is heavy stuff. it's like heroin .. i would get off all MEDS .. just go cold turkey.. fuck it.. smoke the holy herb if you gotta battle them withdrawal symptoms

if it makes you feel better, i am in the same boat as you are. I am 9 months off invega but i am still on abilify only until end of this year.
i think you will see some differences in a few months from now. all you have to do is TRUST.
remember to take your St John's Wort pills and take some green powder drinks every day for that extra energy boost.

you could also try to vape weed but its not long lasting.. its only good for a few hours.. then it just gets boring lol

bro, i know life sucks right now but you gotta hang on. you're almost there.
have u felt any improvements in 9 months?

have u felt any improvements in 9 months?
Yes. I have more confidence in myself.
it's almost like I am FINALLY ready to go back to the gym but i can't because i am on Abilify Aripiprazole.
I still have breathing issues at times, like when i walk up the stairs, i am just out of breathe. not sure if it is the left over from Invega or Ablifiy.

There are some improvements in 9 months but i have yet to lose any weight . Once i lose the weight, then i am sure i am fully recovered. but to remind you, i am on monthly injections which are the ablifiy shots.
it;s basically tranquilizer. you are paralyzed for a few days and all of that stuff is gone. from there, you just deal with the tiredness and weakness that comes along with it.

these doctors are royally fucked. they should not be giving these drugs to so many people especially when there are many severe side effects. plus, everything is online! information is power, brother. be glad you have bluelight forums to vent and shit .. i am sure people in your real life don't care about you lol.... its okay, its like that for everyone...

^ I was on Abilify shots as well and my weight went up to 220lbs. I was eating everything in sight. Now im on Latuda and i notice alot of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.