• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good man. I'm probably going to be getting off of antipsychotics in June here so i'm stoked for that. It's nice to still see you here too though dude, and it's nice seeing that you're doing a lot better now.
Thanks man. ITs good to see ur doing good even still on this horrible crap cant imagine what its gonna be like when ur off it. Stick to the weed man fuck booze that shit is kinda depressing somewhat. Do u enjoy music right now still on the shots?

How much weight have u lost so far? How’s your recovery going? Have u recovered yet?
I gained about 25 pounds on Invega.
I effortlessly lost about 12 pounds between 8 and 10 months off.
I only received 2 shots but I still don’t think it’s out of my system even after 10 months
off.
New side effects keep appearing every 2-3 months and I haven’t taken any new medication since stopping Invega.
My sleep is still pretty messed up. For some reason I sleep during the day and stay awake at night. I think having a strict sleep schedule might help.
Things that have improved are akathisia (at 4 months off), dry mouth (at 6 months off), period returned (at 6 months off), social skills (at 8 months off).
Side effects I’m currently dealing with: Acne, rash, sleep, hair fall, weight, no motivation, drowsiness, lack of drive.

whats up guys, so i know I said i recovered in 6 months but now I get nicotine buzzes from vaping. I also feel alcohol, I don't plan on smoking ever again as I used to be a daily weed smoker. Thats just because I think its what triggered psycosis(s) for me. I only gained like 15 pounds on invega but i was only 120 and now im 137. I feel like my weight is healthy if not should be more cause im 5'10 and 18.

I had 2 shots the first one was like the 234mg then the 2nd one was the 117 mg. My last shot was on 8/15/2020 , i stopped taking invega 9 mg on 9/14/2020 then took 6mg til 9/18/2020 then took 3 mg til 9/22/2020 and then have been on nothing except the zoloft i got perscripted a few months ago for depression and anxiety. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks man. ITs good to see ur doing good even still on this horrible crap cant imagine what its gonna be like when ur off it. Stick to the weed man fuck booze that shit is kinda depressing somewhat. Do u enjoy music right now still on the shots?
Thanks bro. Atleast I'm on an antipsychotic that I didn't have many problems with, so that's good. Got my emotional energy back despite being on risperdal.
But I can't wait to get high again though man. I got some unique vibes or feelings while high and everything was just so amazing. The risperdal I'm on right now might be keeping me from getting high which I didn't think it would because I had 2 shots of it in 2019 and I got high and wasted while on it. Liquor isn't depressing for me though honestly. I just get more confident and feel good so I'll probably still drink on the weekends.
And yeah bro I enjoy music. I look for new songs to listen to all the time. I think I enjoyed music while on invega too surprisingly. Listened to it every day. Maybe didn't enjoy it as much though.

Thanks bro. Atleast I'm on an antipsychotic that I didn't have many problems with, so that's good. Got my emotional energy back despite being on risperdal.
But I can't wait to get high again though man. I got some unique vibes or feelings while high and everything was just so amazing. The risperdal I'm on right now might be keeping me from getting high which I didn't think it would because I had 2 shots of it in 2019 and I got high and wasted while on it. Liquor isn't depressing for me though honestly. I just get more confident and feel good so I'll probably still drink on the weekends.
And yeah bro I enjoy music. I look for new songs to listen to all the time. I think I enjoyed music while on invega too surprisingly. Listened to it every day. Maybe didn't enjoy it as much though.
drinking socially is fun for me too like when im with my girl or friends its fun but when im alone i get cranky, Weed though yeah man the vibes are great. The creative process is really beautiful and its better then its ever been. I was on haldol shots. Maybe they weren't as bad as invega? I really thought they were. thought haldol was the worse unless its clozapine. Anyways though when they wanted to switch me from haldol to invega i looked it up and thats how i found this. Either way getting ur dopamine blocked like that is horrible. Maybe invega stays in ur system longer. I hope u guys recover soon

Do u feel atleast a bit better then where u were at 3 months off?
For a few days I was like wow maybe this is beginning to be over. Then it stopped. I guess I feel better than I did before that is true. But is it because I have accepted this is how life is?

I’m New To The Forum and I Have been lurking for about a month reading peoples recovery. I Had 2 injections after being diagnosed with drug induced psychosis. It’s been 4 months since I had the injection. I Never gained any weight on invega, My energy is just fine and I can clean the house and do activities. The first 2 months I felt like a zombie and couldn’t really form a full sentence, now I can have full conversations and I’m sharp just like before the shot, I’ve been smoking weed and I can feel the full effects except the euphoria. My sleep schedule is fine I get about 9 hours of sleep and can get out of bed., I was never bedridden, I can laugh and smile but I can’t cry. I have thoughts and my mind isn’t blank anymore. I just don’t have my motivation back and dont have full emotions. I had ED for the first 2 months and my penis was numb, but now I can get a erection and do everything like normal like before. Another side effect I had was I couldn’t focus on anything I did but now I can focus and play video games. Music is still not the same though. I have no problems going to sleep. I’m just wondering how i will feel in the 6-10 month range, thanks and please reply

I Forgot to mention a couple things also, I was depressed for about month but that went away quickly, I’m able to go walking and things without getting tired. I Shower Daily and able to run errands with no problems, I’m 22 years old. Just No Motivation and No feeling of happiness m, I just feel neutral, like no highs or lows. I had memory problems and brain fog the first 2 months but that went away and it’s back to normal after 4 months. My penis shrunk the first 2 months but came back to normal size after 4 months. I truly feel some recover and some don’t. i Have also have a fast metabolism. Will Keep Everyone updated on my road to recovery.

Sorry for the spam guys I just keep thinking about things to say every time I put down my phone. I also can feel cigarettes and coffee, I can feel the withdraws from not having a cig to crave it, coffee gives me energy in the mornings if I feel like I have restless sleep.

drinking socially is fun for me too like when im with my girl or friends its fun but when im alone i get cranky, Weed though yeah man the vibes are great. The creative process is really beautiful and its better then its ever been. I was on haldol shots. Maybe they weren't as bad as invega? I really thought they were. thought haldol was the worse unless its clozapine. Anyways though when they wanted to switch me from haldol to invega i looked it up and thats how i found this. Either way getting ur dopamine blocked like that is horrible. Maybe invega stays in ur system longer. I hope u guys recover soon
Yeah weed is amazing.
I think I told you before but I was on haldol too, and I didn't really notice a difference between the two. Both were monthly and both made me feel the same and couldn't get faded while on them. I feel like invega lasts longer though but I really don't know. Both suck and I mean that disrespectfully, aha. Glad I'm off of them. And I am glad to be getting off of risperdal soon. I'm ready to say goodbye to antipsychotics. Been ready since the beginning of the 2 years I've been taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.