Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does ur body look exactly like pre-invega when you’ve dropped all the pounds? Or are there any differences physically?

Hey guys so ive been starting a youtube channel where i document my experience with psychiatric drugs, psychosis. And all that stuff.
I just released my 2nd part today where i talk about my first time seeing a psychiatrist and being prescribed risperidone

Please give a like and provide your thoughts in the comment section. Link to the video is here.

My ultimate goal is to create awareness about these meds and maybe make it illegal to forcefully prescribe people these medications.

To the room:
Hey everyone.
I know you feel like shit, so I have some questions that needs urgent attention please if anyone can help me.
I had four high dose shots 10 months ago and yes I feel a lot better, but I don’t feel like me(paula) anymore. Will I be me again. The happy go lucky person? I can function well but I still wake up sick every morning no motivation and honestly no will to live because I am having severe fears that I’m going to die or someone is going to harm me. This happens every day. I don’t feel safe no where. I don’t trust no one. This never happened before invega. Can someone help me with my fears please? It gets to real fir e. I’m scared now. I need someone to tell me if you are having these same fears. Please help? Is there a cure to eliminate fear??? I’m dead serious guys that I live like this everyday. I’m afraid of the dark to. This never happen before invega. Please help me.

One last thing I don’t feel like my old self. I think we change guys to a person you don’t even know. I look like Paula but I’m far from feeling my old self. Star kid said the same thing. Does this stay forever I’m not happy at who I am now. It’s been 10 months 4 shots. I cry everyday wanting myself back. Wellbutrin stopped working. Any suggestions on meds for me. I’m depressed badly. Please I’m calling out for help.

They're just going to reason with why it's a good thing to force it on people so it probably won't be illegal to force it. For example Antipsychotics don't help me at all and they still force it on me anyways and my doctor is saying on the fly that it heals the brain, and another doctor says that I might hurt somebody without meds or commitment even though i'm actually harmless. I'm too passive and got too much love in me to hurt anybody. They probably won't stop doing this to people in my opinion. Psychiatry has always been weird. I hope it stops though and I really appreciate your efforts. I hope our voices get out there.
Yeahiveheard the same things youve heard. Like them saying antipsychotics heals the brain... yeah okay. My dad things schizophrenia like damages the brain. Like my brain would be more damaged if i didnt take the meds and just left it. Honestly theres so much bullshit involved. I gave up trhing to convince people these meds are bad. Like ill tell my dad these meds are dumbing me down, and hel be like " o its not the medication, it was the marijuana" also trying to reason with cops leads to nowhere. They will just drag you to a hospital regardless of what tou say. Psychiatrist dont listen to you when you tell them you dont want to be on meds. Its honestly just a real bullshit situation and its hardto believe it exist.

But thatswhy i want to create the videos and spread awareness. We need to get ppl go understand what being a psych patient is really like.

Different how so?
I am much more violent now that I received and have digested all 9 shots *to my knowledge* it still haunts me and the timidation of becoming ill again keeps me growing stronger with hatred against humanity.

Yeah I worked out always walked, listened to music, eat food drink water, all health steps with vitamins to get out of the hole of hell. pussy baby, all (because) for pussy

To the room:
Hey everyone.
I know you feel like shit, so I have some questions that needs urgent attention please if anyone can help me.
I had four high dose shots 10 months ago and yes I feel a lot better, but I don’t feel like me(paula) anymore. Will I be me again. The happy go lucky person? I can function well but I still wake up sick every morning no motivation and honestly no will to live because I am having severe fears that I’m going to die or someone is going to harm me. This happens every day. I don’t feel safe no where. I don’t trust no one. This never happened before invega. Can someone help me with my fears please? It gets to real fir e. I’m scared now. I need someone to tell me if you are having these same fears. Please help? Is there a cure to eliminate fear??? I’m dead serious guys that I live like this everyday. I’m afraid of the dark to. This never happen before invega. Please help me.
You will never be the same, some things you have to accept.

Yeahiveheard the same things youve heard. Like them saying antipsychotics heals the brain... yeah okay. My dad things schizophrenia like damages the brain. Like my brain would be more damaged if i didnt take the meds and just left it. Honestly theres so much bullshit involved. I gave up trhing to convince people these meds are bad. Like ill tell my dad these meds are dumbing me down, and hel be like " o its not the medication, it was the marijuana" also trying to reason with cops leads to nowhere. They will just drag you to a hospital regardless of what tou say. Psychiatrist dont listen to you when you tell them you dont want to be on meds. Its honestly just a real bullshit situation and its hardto believe it exist.

But thatswhy i want to create the videos and spread awareness. We need to get ppl go understand what being a psych patient is really like.
You need an escape plan; are you off all medication?
I know the Canada lady said she was dragged back from the police to be put on Abilify and cannot get off probation due to abused systematic laws.

You are all mostly trapped victims until you find a way to escape family/systematic changes/ and manipulate the views of your "handlers"

Most people said d they healed and is 110 percent better. I don’t believe you offvega I just don’t sorry
I didn't say you won' recover.
I am saying you won't be the same.
People believe in cognition worlds of what they ever so choose;

why can't the girl from Canada escape their case; and why is Psychological Law so powerful even though it is simply a fabrication of playing "God?"

you'll be fine. Focus.

I’ve read a lot of these threads and I still can’t get a solid answer.... does cognition come back fully or does invega leave permanent damage. I want to be able to study and thrive in my field once I recover. Will this be possible?

I’ve read a lot of these threads and I still can’t get a solid answer.... does cognition come back fully or does invega leave permanent damage. I want to be able to study and thrive in my field once I recover. Will this be possible?
Something will return but you need to trust yourself in order to gain that capability any further than you already are. It's about believing in yourself; not to let someone dissuade you or provide disillusions of false advice but beware; the world is not so safe.

It sounds more like you’re having Paranoia... if this is the case it could be psychosis coming back. I hear Abilify is way better so maybe a low dose of that might suit you for the time being...
I see no signs of Psychosis; she does not believe me for being honest about not returning to prior self; no one will be their true self; after who they once were ; read the definition and terminology of Invega's chemical composition.

Please someone reply to this. I have yet to find an answer for it. My face Looks completely different after invega...it’s bloated and I didn’t even gain that much weight anywhere else. How long does this take to go away? Does it go away? Has anyone else experienced this?

Something will return but you need to trust yourself in order to gain that capability any further than you already are. It's about believing in yourself; not to let someone dissuade you or provide disillusions of false advice but beware; the world is not so safe.
Since you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia you might have lost a lot of confidence in your own ability to perceive things. For me it sometimes have to think, is it really like this, or is it my schizophrenia - telling me something else. My schizophrenia is very low but not completely gone. In stressful situations i hear unusual sounds. And i am depressed at the moment so... stressful enough.
Please someone reply to this. I have yet to find an answer for it. My face Looks completely different after invega...it’s bloated and I didn’t even gain that much weight anywhere else. How long does this take to go away? Does it go away? Has anyone else experienced this?
I feel my voice is different and also my face looks different. It is bloated and i have dark circles around my eyes. My eyes itself look different. They look like staring at a wall or something. I think Invega causes alot of inflammation around the Sinuses for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.