Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go buy some weed it's legal in my state. I haven't smoked since invega. I can get a buzz from beer but I haven't tried to get drunk. Can't smoke until after Christmas gotta buy my kid Christmas presents.

So has anyone lost fat, after recovery or slightly before fully recovery?
I am talking about the possible re-release of Invega from the fat cells into the blood stream and about the possible re-experience of side effects.
Cheers.

Hey everyone.
Been here since 2018 on and off. Since V2/3/ and now 4.. But I need a moment for myself.

I've been hiding for a long time from this prison cell of a drug. This is the most intoxicfying experience known to man. I encourage everyone to escape their situation that lead them to Invega because once you start acting better off the medication again people will try to kill you.

I've been hiding from the Truth since 2018 that my ex put me in this situation, then I went to live with her at 2018 after my injections were started under false pretense that she did not put me in these situations but she did. I was tricked by her and I attacked my other ex girlfriend during a party we were having because Katie was a worker for the government and she fooled me.

So I knew better but my other ex left me (named Net) and I was in a really bad situation so I was here with a few original members but now I am one of the last few from that group who still exist.
I'm trying to control myself but it's 2020 almost 2021 and I am still escaping the reality of recovery; my Dad tried to hospitalize me and put me on the shots again because "He prefers me as his pet."

This is the most fucked up reality I could have ever of awoken in.

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/weight-loss/does-losing-weight-release-toxins
So it says, that the toxins which are stored in the fat cells, will get into the bloodstream, but at a slower pace, even when you don't lose fat. It's interesting.
It's an extremely slow release even after quitting the fucking poison it releases from urine at 0.01% and poop at around 1% per. Some crazy quackery, you are going to have to use Willpower to fight the drug.

Hey everyone.
Been here since 2018 on and off. Since V2/3/ and now 4.. But I need a moment for myself.

I've been hiding for a long time from this prison cell of a drug. This is the most intoxicfying experience known to man. I encourage everyone to escape their situation that lead them to Invega because once you start acting better off the medication again people will try to kill you.

I've been hiding from the Truth since 2018 that my ex put me in this situation, then I went to live with her at 2018 after my injections were started under false pretense that she did not put me in these situations but she did. I was tricked by her and I attacked my other ex girlfriend during a party we were having because Katie was a worker for the government and she fooled me.

So I knew better but my other ex left me (named Net) and I was in a really bad situation so I was here with a few original members but now I am one of the last few from that group who still exist.
I'm trying to control myself but it's 2020 almost 2021 and I am still escaping the reality of recovery; my Dad tried to hospitalize me and put me on the shots again because "He prefers me as his pet."

Bro you sure you ain't psychotic at the moment? Cause it sounds as if you have paranoid schizophrenina.

So has anyone lost fat, after recovery or slightly before fully recovery?
I am talking about the possible re-release of Invega from the fat cells into the blood stream and about the possible re-experience of side effects.
Cheers.
I have been losing weight. I don't feel any different. I heard that your brain has a hard time recovering if your overweight because it can't grow new ( can't see what they called it) pathways.

Hey everyone.

Did you recover? Did your energy come back? What does recovery look like. I know my parents want me on the shot because they don't want me to annoy them . Brain dead is better than having to let me recover.

Hi everyone, i havnt been on this forum for a while but i think about what its caused to me and to all of you other guys.

I was thinking it might be a good idea for members of this forum to make a youtube video where you talk a out your experience from this medication and tbe side effects we have experienced. Its bad enough we needed to get put on these meds but maybe we can do something about if it we spread what has happened to us on a more mainstream network. If one person makes a video. It would be easy to dismiss them as a nutjob. But if lots of people make a video. It starts giving us credibility.

Let me know what you guys think.

Did you recover? Did your energy come back? What does recovery look like. I know my parents want me on the shot because they don't want me to annoy them . Brain dead is better than having to let me recover.
Don't know what to say.
Being brain dead is no way of existence. What got you in that position to begin with, to receive the shots?

Other than some assholes on here thinking I am psychotic, I've been a veteran here and I usually give up on people here because of the brainless activity. I'm trying to help people. (not directed at you.) the Invega is a human killer.

Hi everyone, i havnt been on this forum for a while but i think about what its caused to me and to all of you other guys.

I was thinking it might be a good idea for members of this forum to make a youtube video where you talk a out your experience from this medication and tbe side effects we have experienced. Its bad enough we needed to get put on these meds but maybe we can do something about if it we spread what has happened to us on a more mainstream network. If one person makes a video. It would be easy to dismiss them as a nutjob. But if lots of people make a video. It starts giving us credibility.

Let me know what you guys think.
It's a sweet idea and you sound very polite and kind but no one is going to listen to a bunch of "brain dead" victims let alone each other on this forum. Take care of yourself and start your recovery learning how to lay low.

my stomach is really big that it is very disgusting, i can't even look at myself in the mirror without being sad. I gained at least 63 pounds from Invega and it has been perhaps 4 months since my last shot. Yes, I am on ablifiy but i don't want too.

how long does it take to lose the weight?

also, is anyone else extremely tired and pain in the evenings?

the worst part about my situation is that i was told few times by different judges that i do not have to take the medication - i just need to contact the probation officer. however, i have done this many times and i always end up getting shots due to EXTENDED LEAVE. The cops just show up to my home and take me away.

all i can say is FUCK CANADA and FUCK the scumbag who put me in this situation.

GOD will destroy these EVIL people in the end .

Hey everyone.

Leave home bro, leave them if they’re doing this to you

It's a sweet idea and you sound very polite and kind but no one is going to listen to a bunch of "brain dead" victims let alone each other on this forum. Take care of yourself and start your recovery learning how to lay low.
I disagree with you. I want to make a tik tok video warning people about Johnson and Johnson. They are in the race for the corona virus vaccine and I want to earn people. I won't give my son ANY shot from Johnson and Johnson. If anyone uses tik tok let's spread the word about invega.

Don't know what to say.
Being brain dead is no way of existence. What got you in that position to begin with, to receive the shots?

Other than some assholes on here thinking I am psychotic, I've been a veteran here and I usually give up on people here because of the brainless activity. I'm trying to help people. (not directed at you.) the Invega is a human killer.
You never answered my question what does recovery look like and how many shots did you have? Being helpful would be answering that.

my stomach is really big that it is very disgusting, i can't even look at myself in the mirror without being sad. I gained at least 63 pounds from Invega and it has been perhaps 4 months since my last shot. Yes, I am on ablifiy but i don't want too.

how long does it take to lose the weight?

also, is anyone else extremely tired and pain in the evenings?

the worst part about my situation is that i was told few times by different judges that i do not have to take the medication - i just need to contact the probation officer. however, i have done this many times and i always end up getting shots due to EXTENDED LEAVE. The cops just show up to my home and take me away.

all i can say is FUCK CANADA and FUCK the scumbag who put me in this situation.

GOD will destroy these EVIL people in the end .
I feel u hella, from what ive read and noticed the weight falls off at a different speed for different people. This depends mostly on the medications u are on and also your caloric intake (u need to be in a caloric deficit) and also physical exercise is equally as important as everything else (also physical exhaustion gets the drug out of your system) and also it really depends on your natural state and your genetics and your system. Oh and fuck yeah i was in extreme pain for about a month more or less and weirdly enough that shit usually happened at night. Honestly i wish you heal along with all of us and if your going thru hell keep fucking going

I feel u hella, from what ive read and noticed the weight falls off at a different speed for different people. This depends mostly on the medications u are on and also your caloric intake (u need to be in a caloric deficit) and also physical exercise is equally as important as everything else (also physical exhaustion gets the drug out of your system) and also it really depends on your natural state and your genetics and your system. Oh and fuck yeah i was in extreme pain for about a month more or less and weirdly enough that shit usually happened at night. Honestly i wish you heal along with all of us and if your going thru hell keep fucking going
Thanks for the information.

i think it will take time for me to lose weight. My family doctor said it could take up to 8 months for my body to naturally remove the weight. he said i may not need to exercise at all but it is still highly recommended .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say i made a video on youtube talking about my experience with psychosis and the link is here

For the record i plan on making more videos but for now i just talked about the starting of the psychosis. However i plan on making more vids talking about how the meds fucked me up or what its like being in a mental hospital and how im forced there against my will and all that stuff. If you can please give a like comment and subscribe.

Im aware the video is low quality, and listening to myself feels kind of dull. But keep in mind im still negatively affected from the meds so i cant go acting exciting and all.

So what i would like is for us to create an awareness about these meds and how they force us to get injections against are will. This is wrong and is infringing against are human rights. We are adults, people shouldnt be allowed to force us to take any medication we dont wanna take.

I would like to help in the fight to make it illegal to forcefully medicate people.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it takes to heal from the 3 month shot? I'm assuming it's just three times longer than the one month one. I've gotten like 3 shots before the trinza, so like 6 months of invega total. I estimate that I'll be recovered in 15 months. If there's anyone struggling on this drug, feel free to message me, I know quite a bit.

You never answered my question what does recovery look like and how many shots did you have? Being helpful would be answering that.
I did not see it; but nine shots and it's taken a long time to recover. Recovery was sitting at home drooling from the side of my mouth until I became stronger by eating and walking around town like a zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.