Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be in Heaven if I could get back to the way I was. That is my vision of Heaven now. To just be normal.
Interesting story about "haven" like experience. After my 2 "awakenings" (second awakening triggered all those things its called kundalini awakening) I felt/had enjoyment, memory, endorfine, joy, oxicitin, adrenaline and mood 600%+ compared to normal state and its pure haven(u don't even have need to wish for more high/bliss state cuz its perfect and stays 24/7 with you). My mind was quiet but when I was thinking I had deep thoughts x4-6 more deeper and branched then in normal state, also my abstract thinking was not even comparable to normal state(boosted by x6). Creativity amplified by at least x4 and I wrote very interesting 1h movie scenary in 1.5h time. Shit gave me amplified muscle strenght, x4 at least and I could lift car lol. Its like all parts of my brain(and body) started working x4-6(or more) more efficient and it makes life x100 better all together. Emotions also get amplified and you must learn to control them or u might die from laughing(I started laughing and I was losing air too fast and lungs started compressing which produced pain and suffocation lol, but I had no problems/injurities out of it) or get in problems, I learned very fast to control them(dont allowing them to escalate or amputate them when needed). I could sleep 5h without being tired. My feeling of peace got also amplified and nothing could make me agitated. I was not manic and I had no wierd thoughts. I was in constant meditative state like ur in deep meditation 24/7 which does not makes u problems tho it actualy helps to focus and memorise. My focus become x6 better. My motivation become x6. My voice become better. I had dream of me feeling exactly like I felt after invega and in that dream I was in hospital, all that happened. I also started feeling constant mild warmth + love like feeling in chest. I also had constant unexplainable feeling on top of my head which is smooth and pleasent(cant explain it) and also hardly explainable pleasent feeling + moderate warmth(its confortable, does not bothers you) - around my belly like sphere in air(never knew u can feel air like part of you in pleasent way) and in body at position of plexus. With intent I could feel air and objects around me as part of me so clear that its unexplainable. I could feel somebody entering air which I was focusing on with closed eyes or behind my back and I could do many more things with it. I was being able to feel chakras with intent and they felt stronger then before, strong like orgasm which you can maintain whole day at its peak, could make it even stronger then orgasm but then it can produce "burn" like painful feeling. Every chakra with becoming that strong got their own signature while feeling it like salt and sugar has its own signature in tasting it, difference between feeling different chakras were strong as between salt and sugar. Some chakras stayed 24/7 triggered and produced their feeling, also depending on events some chakras will trigger and produce their own feeling in their area, sometimes up to strenght same as orgasm by their own without my intent and it didnt bothered me it was nice tho since when they activate they boost something already boosted even more(example: solar plexus chakra will boost my strenght when I move its charge with my intent up to muscles I wanna boost, endurance and dopamine efficiency and if Im feeling adrenaline it can boost it if I want). My wounds were healing faster with pleasent oxicitin feeling at place of injurity. My math become x4-6 better. My iq got +30 points. I could imagine so complex detailed things in my mind with 4K quality and so beautiful instrumental music that is better then 90% of music of this world. I was never healthier you could tell it by hair, skin shining and digestion. I could eat 30% less cuz of my better metabolism probably. It didn't started as 600% it was slowly coming to it and still before antipsyhotics it was slowly improving towards more. Felt that way for few weeks until I was forced on antipsyhotics. I never did drugs. Invega made me drop from 600% to 0-1% its unbelievable. Somebody who seeks this liberation I can help after u recover. If you tell me this before I experienced it I wouldnt believe it that somebody can feel that way its unexplainable. Brain is big mistery but I think source behind those brain changes is behind something bigger, soul evolution which causes those things, probably. Its interesting that first two lowest freq chakras (red, orange) combined together have same signature feeling as orgasm, green chakra signature feels like love in chest if you ever felt love, other chakras signatures cant be explained easily since they are completely alien to people who didnt experienced them. What do you guys/girls think about my experience.

Last edited:
Interesting story about "haven" like experience. After my 2 "awakenings" (second awakening triggered all those things its called kundalini awakening) I felt/had enjoyment, memory, endorfine, joy, oxicitin, adrenaline and mood 600%+ compared to normal state and its pure haven(u don't even have need to wish for more high/bliss state cuz its perfect and stays 24/7 with you). My mind was quiet but when I was thinking I had deep thoughts x4-6 more deeper and branched then in normal state, also my abstract thinking was not even comparable to normal state(boosted by x6). Creativity amplified by at least x4 and I wrote very interesting 1h movie scenary in 1.5h time. Shit gave me amplified muscle strenght, x4 at least and I could lift car lol. Its like all parts of my brain(and body) started working x4-6(or more) more efficient and it makes life x100 better all together. Emotions also get amplified and you must learn to control them or u might die from laughing(I started laughing and I was losing air too fast and lungs started compressing which produced pain and suffocation lol, but I had no problems/injurities out of it) or get in problems, I learned very fast to control them(dont allowing them to escalate or amputate them when needed). I could sleep 5h without being tired. My feeling of peace got also amplified and nothing could make me agitated. I was not manic and I had no wierd thoughts. I was in constant meditative state like ur in deep meditation 24/7 which does not makes u problems tho it actualy helps to focus and memorise. My focus become x6 better. My motivation become x6. My voice become better. I had dream of me feeling exactly like I felt after invega and in that dream I was in hospital, all that happened. I also started feeling constant mild warmth + love like feeling in chest. I also had constant unexplainable feeling on top of my head which is smooth and pleasent(cant explain it) and also hardly explainable pleasent feeling + moderate warmth(its confortable, does not bothers you) - around my stomach like sphere in air(never knew u can feel air like part of you in pleasent way) and in body at position of plexus. With intent I could feel air and objects around me as part of me so clear that its unexplainable. I could feel somebody entering air which I was focusing on with closed eyes or behind my back and I could do many more things with it. I was being able to feel chakras with intent and they felt stronger then before, strong like orgasm which you can maintain whole day at its peak, could make it even stronger then orgasm but then it can produce "burn" like painful feeling. Every chakra with becoming that strong got their own signature while feeling it like salt and sugar has its own signature in tasting it, difference between feeling different chakras were strong as between salt and sugar. Some chakras stayed 24/7 triggered and produced their feeling, also depending on events some chakras will trigger and produce their own feeling in their area, sometimes up to strenght same as orgasm by their own without my intent and it didnt bothered me it was nice tho since when they activate they boost something already boosted even more(example: solar plexus chakra will boost my strenght when I move its charge with my intent up to muscles I wanna boost, endurance and dopamine efficiency and if Im feeling adrenaline it can boost it if I want). My wounds were healing faster with pleasent oxicitin feeling at place of injurity. My math become x4-6 better. My iq got +30 points. I could imagine so complex detailed things in my mind with 4K quality and so beautiful instrumental music that is better then 90% of music of this world. I was never healthier you could tell it by hair, skin shining and digestion. I could eat 30% less cuz of my better metabolism probably. It didn't started as 600% it was slowly coming to it and still before antipsyhotics it was slowly improving towards more. Felt that way for few weeks until I was forced on antipsyhotics. I never did drugs. Invega made me drop from 600% to 0-1% its unbelievable. Somebody who seeks this liberation I can help after u recover. If you tell me this before I experienced it I wouldnt believe it that somebody can feel that way its unexplainable. Brain is big mistery but I think source behind those brain changes is behind something bigger, soul evolution which causes those things, probably. Its interesting that first two lowest freq chakras (red, orange) combined together have same signature feeling as orgasm, green chakra signature feels like love in chest if you ever felt love, other chakras signatures cant be explained easily since they are completely alien to people who didnt experienced them. What do you guys/girls think about my experience.
Feeling chakras with intent were ~x10 better then sex cuz your whole body is under "orgasm" and every area of chakra is specific feeing as I explained up there. Idk if thats how you feel on hard drugs like meth.

Interesting story about "haven" like experience. After my 2 "awakenings" (second awakening triggered all those things its called kundalini awakening) I felt/had enjoyment, memory, endorfine, joy, oxicitin, adrenaline and mood 600%+ compared to normal state and its pure haven(u don't even have need to wish for more high/bliss state cuz its perfect and stays 24/7 with you). My mind was quiet but when I was thinking I had deep thoughts x4-6 more deeper and branched then in normal state, also my abstract thinking was not even comparable to normal state(boosted by x6). Creativity amplified by at least x4 and I wrote very interesting 1h movie scenary in 1.5h time. Shit gave me amplified muscle strenght, x4 at least and I could lift car lol. Its like all parts of my brain(and body) started working x4-6(or more) more efficient and it makes life x100 better all together. Emotions also get amplified and you must learn to control them or u might die from laughing(I started laughing and I was losing air too fast and lungs started compressing which produced pain and suffocation lol, but I had no problems/injurities out of it) or get in problems, I learned very fast to control them(dont allowing them to escalate or amputate them when needed). I could sleep 5h without being tired. My feeling of peace got also amplified and nothing could make me agitated. I was not manic and I had no wierd thoughts. I was in constant meditative state like ur in deep meditation 24/7 which does not makes u problems tho it actualy helps to focus and memorise. My focus become x6 better. My motivation become x6. My voice become better. I had dream of me feeling exactly like I felt after invega and in that dream I was in hospital, all that happened. I also started feeling constant mild warmth + love like feeling in chest. I also had constant unexplainable feeling on top of my head which is smooth and pleasent(cant explain it) and also hardly explainable pleasent feeling + moderate warmth(its confortable, does not bothers you) - around my stomach like sphere in air(never knew u can feel air like part of you in pleasent way) and in body at position of plexus. With intent I could feel air and objects around me as part of me so clear that its unexplainable. I could feel somebody entering air which I was focusing on with closed eyes or behind my back and I could do many more things with it. I was being able to feel chakras with intent and they felt stronger then before, strong like orgasm which you can maintain whole day at its peak, could make it even stronger then orgasm but then it can produce "burn" like painful feeling. Every chakra with becoming that strong got their own signature while feeling it like salt and sugar has its own signature in tasting it, difference between feeling different chakras were strong as between salt and sugar. Some chakras stayed 24/7 triggered and produced their feeling, also depending on events some chakras will trigger and produce their own feeling in their area, sometimes up to strenght same as orgasm by their own without my intent and it didnt bothered me it was nice tho since when they activate they boost something already boosted even more(example: solar plexus chakra will boost my strenght when I move its charge with my intent up to muscles I wanna boost, endurance and dopamine efficiency and if Im feeling adrenaline it can boost it if I want). My wounds were healing faster with pleasent oxicitin feeling at place of injurity. My math become x4-6 better. My iq got +30 points. I could imagine so complex detailed things in my mind with 4K quality and so beautiful instrumental music that is better then 90% of music of this world. I was never healthier you could tell it by hair, skin shining and digestion. I could eat 30% less cuz of my better metabolism probably. It didn't started as 600% it was slowly coming to it and still before antipsyhotics it was slowly improving towards more. Felt that way for few weeks until I was forced on antipsyhotics. I never did drugs. Invega made me drop from 600% to 0-1% its unbelievable. Somebody who seeks this liberation I can help after u recover. If you tell me this before I experienced it I wouldnt believe it that somebody can feel that way its unexplainable. Brain is big mistery but I think source behind those brain changes is behind something bigger, soul evolution which causes those things, probably. Its interesting that first two lowest freq chakras (red, orange) combined together have same signature feeling as orgasm, green chakra signature feels like love in chest if you ever felt love, other chakras signatures cant be explained easily since they are completely alien to people who didnt experienced them. What do you guys/girls think about my experience.
At 600% I could also smell food(especialy pizza) and it was like I was having it in my mouth, like Im eating it when I was 100%. Food tasted x6 better and had more smoother and specific taste it was so haven like.

At least Im now sure I will recover at least 100% cuz of my experience. I had doupt but since Im feeling better slowly, no more doupt.
If body compensates invega by creating more receptors and if I recover completely from it without lasting damage maybe I will feel even better than in that haven mode lol.

It sounds as if you had A REAL Kundalini Awakening ❤️

What you had is rare BTW....

Anyone who’s recovered if you happen to be reading this if you would post your recovery story to give us something positive to read it would be much appreciated.

I’m talking about a complete 100% back to normal recovery. Literally no leftover symptoms from invega whatsoever.

Have we had any of those? I emailed 1 guy who said he’s completely back to normal. Besides that I haven’t seen any. I’d like to think they exist. Hell I need to. I’m not settling for weird highs and any other leftover symptom. I plan on feeling exactly the way I felt before.

I’m talking about a complete 100% back to normal recovery. Literally no leftover symptoms from invega whatsoever.
It doesnt happen. Thats the whole point of the toxin. You can physically get back in shape enough to work taxing jobs. You can also read something abstract like plato again.

They say you get all new cells in your body every 7 years, so would that mean that you should get your dopamine receptors working right in that time if you're off of antipsychotics?

They say you get all new cells in your body every 7 years, so would that mean that you should get your dopamine receptors working right in that time if you're off of antipsychotics?
Yeah but for better or worse invega sustenna is a chemical lobotomy.

Interesting story about "haven" like experience. After my 2 "awakenings" (second awakening triggered all those things its called kundalini awakening) I felt/had enjoyment, memory, endorfine, joy, oxicitin, adrenaline and mood 600%+ compared to normal state and its pure haven(u don't even have need to wish for more high/bliss state cuz its perfect and stays 24/7 with you). My mind was quiet but when I was thinking I had deep thoughts x4-6 more deeper and branched then in normal state, also my abstract thinking was not even comparable to normal state(boosted by x6). Creativity amplified by at least x4 and I wrote very interesting 1h movie scenary in 1.5h time. Shit gave me amplified muscle strenght, x4 at least and I could lift car lol. Its like all parts of my brain(and body) started working x4-6(or more) more efficient and it makes life x100 better all together. Emotions also get amplified and you must learn to control them or u might die from laughing(I started laughing and I was losing air too fast and lungs started compressing which produced pain and suffocation lol, but I had no problems/injurities out of it) or get in problems, I learned very fast to control them(dont allowing them to escalate or amputate them when needed). I could sleep 5h without being tired. My feeling of peace got also amplified and nothing could make me agitated. I was not manic and I had no wierd thoughts. I was in constant meditative state like ur in deep meditation 24/7 which does not makes u problems tho it actualy helps to focus and memorise. My focus become x6 better. My motivation become x6. My voice become better. I had dream of me feeling exactly like I felt after invega and in that dream I was in hospital, all that happened. I also started feeling constant mild warmth + love like feeling in chest. I also had constant unexplainable feeling on top of my head which is smooth and pleasent(cant explain it) and also hardly explainable pleasent feeling + moderate warmth(its confortable, does not bothers you) - around my belly like sphere in air(never knew u can feel air like part of you in pleasent way) and in body at position of plexus. With intent I could feel air and objects around me as part of me so clear that its unexplainable. I could feel somebody entering air which I was focusing on with closed eyes or behind my back and I could do many more things with it. I was being able to feel chakras with intent and they felt stronger then before, strong like orgasm which you can maintain whole day at its peak, could make it even stronger then orgasm but then it can produce "burn" like painful feeling. Every chakra with becoming that strong got their own signature while feeling it like salt and sugar has its own signature in tasting it, difference between feeling different chakras were strong as between salt and sugar. Some chakras stayed 24/7 triggered and produced their feeling, also depending on events some chakras will trigger and produce their own feeling in their area, sometimes up to strenght same as orgasm by their own without my intent and it didnt bothered me it was nice tho since when they activate they boost something already boosted even more(example: solar plexus chakra will boost my strenght when I move its charge with my intent up to muscles I wanna boost, endurance and dopamine efficiency and if Im feeling adrenaline it can boost it if I want). My wounds were healing faster with pleasent oxicitin feeling at place of injurity. My math become x4-6 better. My iq got +30 points. I could imagine so complex detailed things in my mind with 4K quality and so beautiful instrumental music that is better then 90% of music of this world. I was never healthier you could tell it by hair, skin shining and digestion. I could eat 30% less cuz of my better metabolism probably. It didn't started as 600% it was slowly coming to it and still before antipsyhotics it was slowly improving towards more. Felt that way for few weeks until I was forced on antipsyhotics. I never did drugs. Invega made me drop from 600% to 0-1% its unbelievable. Somebody who seeks this liberation I can help after u recover. If you tell me this before I experienced it I wouldnt believe it that somebody can feel that way its unexplainable. Brain is big mistery but I think source behind those brain changes is behind something bigger, soul evolution which causes those things, probably. Its interesting that first two lowest freq chakras (red, orange) combined together have same signature feeling as orgasm, green chakra signature feels like love in chest if you ever felt love, other chakras signatures cant be explained easily since they are completely alien to people who didnt experienced them. What do you guys/girls think about my experience.
I think that you had the real deal. What Christians call Grace what Buddhists call Samhadi... Which is why telling it and telling it actually causes it to dissipate. Because it is ineffable, words can never do it justice

Status
Not open for further replies.