Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still sucks not feeling moods and the action of dopamine, not being able to get high properly. I can make improvements but it don’t mean shit to me if I can’t be motivated and feel like an actual man anymore. Cigarettes still taste like ass. I just wish I could go back in time knowing what I know now. For me it’s 100% recovery or damn near to it or death man. Life isn’t meant to be lived in chains
You dont need a full 100 percent recovery for those issues to be fixed.

I understand exactly what your saying, i was the same way. It was either 100 percent or suicide, as far as i was concerned.

I understand exactly what your saying, i was the same way. It was either 100 percent or suicide, as far as i was concerned.
Well how do you feel now? How is your high? Forgive me if I’ve already asked that and you’ve answered. There’s just so many posts here lately.

Actually I just looked back and you said it’s not the same euphoria that it’s a new high. What does the new high feel like? And how far off are you? You said you feel a cerebral high? What does that mean?

Sorry that I have so many questions. But I just want to know if your high atleast feels good

Anyone else basically not have moods anymore? I have one flat mood 24/7. I’m never in a good or a bad mood. It’s just the same exact flat mood all day

Actually I just looked back and you said it’s not the same euphoria that it’s a new high. What does the new high feel like? And how far off are you? You said you feel a cerebral high? What does that mean?

I guess, there is a missing intensity attribute on highs now. Its hard to pinpoint it exactly. Its like when a lightbulb burns out in a room and the lighting in the room just looks weird .
The highs are a little off, but i still enjoy them and thought id never get high again. I smoke marijuana.

I hope this doesnt sound like stockholme syndrome where im defending my rapist for giving me a towel after he raped me.

if its cerebral your high

Anyone else basically not have moods anymore? I have one flat mood 24/7. I’m never in a good or a bad mood. It’s just the same exact flat mood all day
it can also be sadness but i don't know if thats really an emotion .. my thought are ''sad'' oriented if that makes sense. I think most people feel this because if they experience a negative thing in life while being on invega the thought are extra sad. But in general the mood is flat AKA there is no mood

by the way teh the F did you do to get years worth of injections ? that's a long time on the CTO
My parents would call the cops and they'd take me to a mental facility and I'd get put on court-ordered treatment. I was off it for almost a year after the first year, then on it two years, then off it almost a year and now put on Abilify, I kept fucking up and they kept on putting me on court order or extending it.

I don’t have memories off my past and things I’ve studied I want to die it’s better !

im french so my english is not so good ill try my best. let me give you the context of this story of my young life

in April 2020, the world came to a halt because of COVID. At first it was rather funny, we saw on Twitter videos of wild animals arriving in town. As if the Animal Resistance was reconquering its legitimate territory.
So we were confined, being locked in an apartment in Paris was not easy, we didn't know if we were going to be able to go on vacation ... it was fucking stressful. In addition a girl friendzone me when I really loved her. In short, all of this led me to have a psychosis. I had premonitions, I thought that I would be locked in the "gulags" because I was a political dissident.
I will pass you all the details of my delirium. So I was hospitalized, it was very violent for me. What will mark me forever is this brutality of the doctors. Two cops and a fire crew were behind the door to the psychiatrist's office in case I tried to run away. I felt like a criminal. My condition was certainly unstable, but it was anything but reassuring. I was therefore directly explained that if I refused to drink their small mixture (loxapac), I would be tied up and stung. Then i was transfered and i slept for two days. I had dyskinesia and the doctors would tell me to stop fooling around. I couldnt even speak properly because of this shitty medecine. After that they gave me risperdal, this was also really strong and my vision blurred for 3 days. The doc (The first of a long series) decided to give me Invega. "This is a new medecine with very few secondary effect" he said. But i understood very quickly that this unqualified men didnt know what he was doing to a 18 year old boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.