• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
eating cannabis still works on invega.. you don't get a high but for sure you get psychedelic effects it's not as likeable as pre invega where the high calms me down
That's unfortunate but over time the high will come back to normal around 9-12 months. I remember like I smoked Some lemon sherbet about a month ago after like 6 months and I was rocked. My fucking eyes were touching the ground and I was like stuck lmao and my whole body was tingling and I felt like I was floating. It put me in a better mood and I wanted to do more for sure and then I crashed when I came down and slept all night.

Anyone ever get back in shape after get the shot? i was shredded had abs till they got their hands on me,was motivated and moving on a higher level to everyone else so they had to drag me down to this pathetic state ,anyone out there ever get ripped again after,honestly think im done i don't think im gonna last a lot longer life like this isn't worth it.

Can't sleep ... only slept a few hours last days and now no sleep at all this is miserable. some other guy nearly died from lack of sleep bcs of invega / risperdon ( invega is metabolite of risperdon )

Last edited:
Anyone ever get back in shape after get the shot? i was shredded had abs till they got their hands on me,was motivated and moving on a higher level to everyone else so they had to drag me down to this pathetic state ,anyone out there ever get ripped again after,honestly think im done i don't think im gonna last a lot longer life like this isn't worth it.
from what i read most people get in shape after the shot if they received 2 injections but usually like 8 months later. better to exercise and do a keto diet i find that weight gain only happens on the stomach so training abs only makes more sense.

invega destroys condition and fucks up the heart pretty bad i don't recommend running or anything like that.

life is actually pretty easy without invega now on invega i realize how stupid most peoples problems are.

Last edited:
i don't agree with half life being 150 or 300 days it doesn't make sense idk why people say this if this is true nobody would get better after 6 months.

starting keto and vegan diet hopefully i get less weight gain
This is great! However doing both vegan and keto at the same time is pretty tough work, have you done either diet before?

its called something like flupenxiol, its an old antipsychotic, i just lost my case, so i cant try to appeal it again until another 6 months. bummer, community treatment orders are the worse cause they keep forcing you to take an antipsychotic and they pretty much want you on it for the rest of your life, i dont want to be on it and there isnt a whole lot i can do about it.
Sorry to hear that mate :(

Trust me, this is all actually a Jewish Bolshevik Communist plot the whole entire time..fuck..this is wierd as fuck..but psychiatry is an evil institution, it has been throughout it's entire history, at best it would control the out of control people in society I guess, but they always had jails for that too..not that society is even good at all..Here on earth we are mostly just big monkeys that piss and shit, so why do we have to work stupid jobs to make money when we only really need our basic needs met, and anything more than that we can work for maybe, howbout that..Psychiatry disempowers you on purpose with this overly-feminized way to make you weak as fuck and feel like a victim and drug you with poison shit, when the real answer is rugged masculine killer badassness to annihilate these fucks..
Its been dangerous. These forums are getting out lately. But I know that others are starting to find that this is all a sham. It's basically a womanist plot to trap men into weaker forms but yeah. Once you go through this, you are instantly enlightened to get off. It takes time though, and the transformation can destroy your life, like you said you need to fight with muscle and also get disability while youre at it to save some time and heartbreak.

I can't say much but becareful. The government is all over this shit because they don't want higher minds finding loopholes off this junk. It's always like this it will be and you have to fight to get off. I really wish I could say more but it's getting pretty steep lately, my life and journey has been tragic. I only hope the effects haven't ruined my longevity of life to the end because of how tragic this stuff is. Warps your very DNA/

It gets better. For you even faster than it gets for us others since you had only one shot.

Last edited:
from what i read most people get in shape after the shot if they received 2 injections but usually like 8 months later. better to exercise and do a keto diet i find that weight gain only happens on the stomach so training abs only makes more sense.

invega destroys condition and fucks up the heart pretty bad i don't recommend running or anything like that.

life is actually pretty easy without invega now on invega i realize how stupid most peoples problems are.
Running after 2 months without problems.

Its been dangerous. These forums are getting out lately. But I know that others are starting to find that this is all a sham. It's basically a womanist plot to trap men into weaker forms but yeah. Once you go through this, you are instantly enlightened to get off. It takes time though, and the transformation can destroy your life, like you said you need to fight with muscle and also get disability while youre at it to save some time and heartbreak.
What do you mean by "getting out"?

È un peccato, ma nel tempo l'alto tornerà alla normalità intorno ai 9-12 mesi. Ricordo come se avessi fumato un sorbetto al limone circa un mese fa, dopo circa 6 mesi, ed ero scosso. I miei fottuti occhi toccavano il suolo ed ero come lmao bloccato e tutto il mio corpo formicolava e mi sentivo come se stessi fluttuando. Mi ha messo di buon umore e volevo fare di più di sicuro e poi sono caduto quando sono sceso e ho dormito tutta laAotte.

È un peccato, ma nel tempo l'alto tornerà alla normalità intorno ai 9-12 mesi. Ricordo come se avessi fumato un sorbetto al limone circa un mese fa, dopo circa 6 mesi, ed ero scosso. I miei fottuti occhi toccavano il suolo ed ero come lmao bloccato e tutto il mio corpo formicolava e mi sentivo come se stessi fluttuando. Mi ha messo di buon umore e volevo fare di più di sicuro e poi sono caduto quando sono sceso e ho dormito tutta la notte.
Exactly the same 4 me bro

Status
Not open for further replies.