Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
abilify is not easier on a person at all its all garbage man. don't have a good dealer which sells MDMA

I AM Recovered From Invega , I took it 2 and half years ago now, i'm one of the oldest in this forum was here at the forum V2, I can assure you ! You do 100 % recover , but infortunantly due to drug abuse , doctors put me on risperdal , i have been taking it for one year now , i do believe firmly that anti depressents helps alot with antipsychotics , I used to believe the opposite two years ago but now prozac is the drug that helps me the most do stuff and improve. i took 2 shots of invega (xeplion) and it ruined my life for 9 month Approxamitly , i had all the side effects your talking about , anhedonia , akasthasia , not being to sleep , bad libido , but after stopping it and staying clean of meds after those 9 month of invega , i felt into drug abuse , coudn't live without canabis , after that problems and problems started to occur , lost my girlfriend to a heroin overdose , almost went to prison and problems go on , to say the least canabis was daily and i was dealing big quantites until i was sent to an other country and went to psychiatry again for 3 month , and now 1 year of taking risperdal , i can agree on something , if you go to therapy sessions 1 on 1 and cbt which is group therapy , you can live with it , i have been taking Prozac , Congentine and Risperdal consta for a year now , first 3 month were depression but as time went through , iv worked two jobs , started reading books , going to boxing classes , and quality of life became better , So i came back to tell give hope to people , i didnt believe anyone 2 years ago when they said there is recovery , But you do recover 100% , As of drugs such as canabis and other stuff it doesn't really help , it makes it harder even if it looks like the opoosite , even though im on risperdal today , in the next few month i'll be stopping risperdal with my psychiatrist help so i have hope i'll 100 % recover again, Developing goals and following a treatement plan helps alot with life my plan this year is to stop antipsychotrics and start Uni, i did 2 exams and passed them and now starting uni next sunday , my goal now is to finish it , so people have hope and ik its hard , trust me i KNOW , but ik also if you find a good psychologist and start working and living better it will happen. today i take 1 pill of prozac per day , and 1 risperdal conesta Lowest dose every 2 weeks , life is way better but still not that easy what i can tell all of you , that you BECOME VERY STRONG at the end, Believe it people , you Become so strong and you won't regret going through this journey

Last edited:
Koolio how long have you been off?

Did you use MDMA again, or are you still experiencing the positive side effects from the last encounter?
I've been off 4 months. When i used mdma i think it unblocked some dopamine coz my anhedonia is nowhere near as bad as it was, my memory is sharper and im suddenly sleeping well. Im waiting for next month to try another mdma. You remember that guy hompto09 said he healed after taking mdma i now believe because I've experienced it. I haven't seen him since sep 25th

I've been off 4 months. When i used mdma i think it unblocked some dopamine coz my anhedonia is nowhere near as bad as it was, my memory is sharper and im suddenly sleeping well. Im waiting for next month to try another mdma. You remember that guy hompto09 said he healed after taking mdma i now believe because I've experienced it. I haven't seen him since sep 25th
MDMA binds to your serotian receptors not D2 dopemine receptos so there's no way they became " unblocked " it dosent have a effect on your dopemine receptors as much like cocaine, meth, weed, alcohol, that's why when people take MDMA they are lot more happy and it's a party drug because it effects serotonin and I've seen so many case of anhedonia and neuron brain damage on reddit from the use of mdma, not a good choice.

Last edited:
abilify is better than invega ... invega and risperdon are the worst along with haldol and olanzapin.. .abilify is better than the latter but not better than latuda or rexulti. move to another state and escape that shit is all i can say. aren't you that guy who received a boatload of injections?
Yeah 3 years worth of court ordered Invega injections at 117mg.

what about other drugs like LSD or 3-mmc ?

i think im going to try 5-mapb could be it only works at month 4 when concentrations of invega are lower ( 4 halve lives )

MDMA binds to your serotian receptors not D2 dopemine receptos so there's no way they became " unblocked " it dosent have a effect on your dopemine receptors as much like cocaine, meth, weed, alcohol, that's why when people take MDMA they are lot more happy and it's a party drug because it effects serotonin and I've seen so many case of anhedonia and neuron brain damage on reddit from the use of mdma, not a good choice.
Well best of luck with your invega

I wonder if there is actually any validity to the theory of taking MDMA, coke, meth, shrooms etc. to clear your dopamine receptors out after you've been on antipsychotics.

this is criminal injustice... total fucking bullshit.. flupenxiol sounds like a muppet it must be total garbage.. are you getting injections or the pill ?
Im getting the injection. Once a month i have to go to the hospital with my flupenexiol injection and if i dont they will send the cops to my house to send me to a mental hospital. I even tried to leave the country to avoid the CTO and the cops came and picked me up from the airport.

I wonder if there is actually any validity to the theory of taking MDMA, coke, meth, shrooms etc. to clear your dopamine receptors out after you've been on antipsychotics.
Honestly? I doubt it :(
Psilocybin is the only you listed that I think could have potential to heal the brain. All of the others would either do nothing or do more damage.

psilocybin even got healing properties when combined with ketanserin with is 5-HT2A agonist with affinity of 2.0 - 3.0 nM

invega blocks serotonin receptors as well...invega what doesn't it block .. it even cockblocks ... this is the age of blockers

invega blocks serotonin receptors as well...invega what doesn't it block .. it even cockblocks ... this is the age of blockers
Yeah I completely agree, that's why It causes depression but I'm glad the depression dosent linger in most cases, but it definitely depletes your dopamine levels

Can take a while for antipsychotics to work, though. Unlike with stimulants/benzos, which are kind of dubious medications themselves, and not nearly as sophisticated as other medications.

Yeah 6+ months in, negative symptoms do become a lot better, like depression and sociability. There's no denying that the wait can be tough, but that's just where we're at with psychiatry. For what it's worth, people can better develop honest friendships when they take medication as directed. Don't expect much agreement on this haha.

But in all honesty, antipsychotics are meant to re-route dopamine more than just block it from working. It's difficult too if people are used to getting high from their own chemicals, then switching it so drastically.

As I like to say, it brings the "long game" if you work it.

That said, I don't really believe in forced, six-month shots. But if somoene is somehow dangerous, that's jsut what they do. There's no denying that mental health isn't treated with anywhere near the amount of care than if someone has a physical illness. It's tough. They do come down hard on you, but that's just the way it is. You have to take care of yourself and not be harmful to anyone, or they get you..

Back up to 119 pounds from stupid Invega I was down to 113 this shit is fucked up. It took one week for it to sky rocket back up to 119.

Status
Not open for further replies.