• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Everyone has the right to there own opinion. I dont bag out people becuase they share a different view. "WE agree to disagee" :) Your right mate. I can work and live a mostly good life. But I do still miss my old self. But I will see that again. So I have move on. Yep I will have a kid/baby soonish. So that pretty exciting. :)
Me too I miss my old self think about suicide but I see you story and I say I can be like him I want survive ? you give me hope

Yeah. Some people say it was "staged" but I'm not so sure they had the tech to it back then to stage it so well lol. :)
No one walk in the moon if American walk in moon we have foot locker and mcDonald in the moon that story is bullshit lol

Me too I miss my old self think about suicide but I see you story and I say I can be like him I want survive ? you give me hope

I'm glad I give people and you hope. :) That's why I have stayed posting on Bluelight to help people. Don't worry mate there's light at the end of the tunnel - It does get better but it's hard work that's for sure.

I'm glad I give people and you hope. :) That's why I have stayed posting on Bluelight to help people. Don't worry mate there's light at the end of the tunnel - It does get better but it's hard work that's for sure.
Thanks I now it's really hard and dark I have 2 choice survive or die ?

Thanks I now it's really hard and dark I have 2 choice survive or die ?

You have gone this far so far and not died. You may as well see the end of the tunnel and see where it leads too. It might lead to a better place? Better opportunitys? A more open mind?. I def think going though this invega nightmare made me 1000x stronger in the mind. Your core values cannot be taken away from you. No drug can take that away and no one can.

You have gone this far so far and not died. You may as well see the end of the tunnel and see where it leads too. It might lead to a better place? Better opportunitys? A more open mind?. I def think going though this invega made me 1000x stronger in the mind. Your core values cannot be taken away from you. No drug can take that away and no one can.
It's true it's just 4 month ago I have 2 injection I'm like you in video "bad baad" stay in bed work out sometimes no really motivation I can have job easy but the motivation and the goal in my life is different now I just want survive maybe heal we don't know maybe I can be more happy in my life I wish be just like you work girl ect after we see ?

You have gone this far so far and not died. You may as well see the end of the tunnel and see where it leads too. It might lead to a better place? Better opportunitys? A more open mind?. I def think going though this invega nightmare made me 1000x stronger in the mind. Your core values cannot be taken away from you. No drug can take that away and no one can.
Thanks for give me hope I wish you have good life like before Daniel 2.5 years you do good road now I wish you be more better?

It's true it's just 4 month ago I have 2 injection I'm like you in video "bad baad" stay in bed work out sometimes no really motivation I can have job easy but the motivation and the goal in my life is different now I just want survive maybe heal we don't know maybe I can be more happy in my life I wish be just like you work girl ect after we see ?

You would be pretty close to the part where the "bad bad part is over" The bad bad part is where you are bed ridden part. That's the worse. You dont want to be home alone by your self. Time go's super super slow. It will improve slowly but not over night. Motivation is super hard to get the ball rolling again. Start with slowly changing your old habits to better ones and the motivtion will improve slowly won't happen over night again. slowly change things but very slowly but not to fast or you will loose motivation again.

Last edited:
Thanks for give me hope I wish you have good life like before Daniel 2.5 years you do good road now I wish you be more better?

It's not a race to the finish line. The problem alot of people on this forum are having is they want to get quickly get to the finish line But things improve super super slowly. But the wheels are turning and moving. You will get there in the end.

Thanks it's true I want be better fast but I realised it's not possible slowly is a good road thanks for the advice

It's not a race to the finish line. The problem alot of people on this forum are having is they want to get quickly get to the finish line But things improve super super slowly. But the wheels are turning and moving. You will get there in the end.
Thanks? I just wish be better i need change my thinking

Guys I stopped taking Latuda and I feel fantastic! Anyone who says they don't recover after stoping Invega is BS. Its probably because you are taking other meds. That's why.

When I was taking Latuda I couldn't concentrate very well and had lots of anger issues. I start to have problems at work because of this. Now my mind is functioning really well and I'm very focused. Fuck all these meds!

Guys I stopped taking Latuda and I feel fantastic! Anyone who says they don't recover after stoping Invega is BS. Its probably because you are taking other meds. That's why.

When I was taking Latuda I couldn't concentrate very well and had lots of anger issues. I start to have problems at work because of this. Now my mind is functioning really well and I'm very focused. Fuck all these meds!

I'm glad your feeling better and doing well. That's great to hear. :) But I have met 3 three people so far "In person" not over the "Intenet" and they haven't fully recovered to this date. I haven't met or seen a single bit of proof that someone has recover fully taking invega injections. I have heard of people fully recovering from taking the oral tablets but not the injections.

I'm glad your feeling better and doing well. That's great to hear. :) But I have met 3 three people so far "In person" not over the "Intenet" and they haven't fully recovered to this date. I haven't met or seen a single bit of proof that someone has recover fully taking invega injections. I have heard of people fully recovering from taking the oral tablets but not the injections.
I had take first invega tablets one or two times after I stop they put me on injection twice

i met a guy who got all his intelligence and body back that took 4 injections so i dont know and i have seen people say they have recovered so idk man,

Well I can only speak for myself. I lost all the weight I gained and the anhedonia went away. I became able to enjoy things again. Sounds like recovery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.