• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnx bro have problems with taking nap can’t fall in sleep in day light hope after 12 month range I can fall back asleep in daylight
You need regulate you sleep why take nap if you do nothing for be tired ?I'm happy now because people don't speak bullshit anymore about emotion in this forum I'm really happy for that we need give true hope not fake hope

It's not about shot only one shot you emotion gone forever believe me no one heal this fucking hell all the people say I recovery everything I told you its a bullshit I don't give fake hope but you can work study have girlfriend have hobby enjoy life it's possible I don't found one person heal in this planet emotion comeback it's just not possible sorry to say that but it's true it's horrible I know but what you can do so yes every people is different my friend take 20000mg in injection he able to work a job work out smoke weed enjoy but not emotion people need understand that give fake hope it's not really good like Zach365 he don't coming for speak because now all the people know he lying it's sad lying like that just for give fake hope I don't understand this people seriously like decisive ect but I'm happy they can able to function enjoy life it's a good point
Bro is there any chance that I can take back nap’s at the 12 month mark

Bro is there any chance that I can take back nap’s at the 12 month mark
But I don't care about naps my problem is emotion feeling nothing all the people have this problem don't worry you can take naps after but it's not really a problem this

But I don't care about naps my problem is emotion feeling nothing all the people have this problem don't worry you can take naps after but it's not really a problem this
Hope u will feel ur self back good bro praying for you

Very very smart person. This is 100% true. You have to change your whole thinking pattern in order to recover to the point of functioning. I dont believe in god so that point is not useful to me.
Hyperreligiousity is a component of psychosis. I met a lot of biblical psychos in the psychiatric hospitals. But I think religiousity can take many forms and is not necessarily bound to religion. Any obsession can become dysfunctional.

Last edited:
Hyperreligiousity is a component of psychosis. I met a lot of biblical psychos in the psychiatric hospitals. But I think religiousity can take many forms and is not necessarily bound to religion. Any obsession can become dysfunctional.
You will burn in the lake of fire and brimstone, sinner.

Just a random thought I had. When you get injected with invega your life essence is negativized. If you imagine a function negatively receding into a depth (imagine the cosine graph - look it up) the more and longer you are injected you go deeper into negative territory. Now until you cross the x axis on the upturn you will be only recovering from invega symptoms. When you pass the x axis - leaving negative territory - you will start to recover your personality and your sense of you (rather than invega symptoms). This seems to hold true in my case.

Y axis representing sense of you and x axis time. Now the greater the invega the greater the depth of that well you see in the middle.

Just a random thought I had. When you get injected with invega your life essence is negativized. If you imagine a function negatively receding into a depth (imagine the cosine graph - look it up) the more and longer you are injected you go deeper into negative territory. Now until you cross the x axis on the upturn you will be only recovering from invega symptoms. When you pass the x axis - leaving negative territory - you will start to recover your personality and your sense of you (rather than invega symptoms). This seems to hold true in my case.
True said my friend hope everyone will see this message so they can have hope

drugs and religion is bad. Religion is a 100% a con. When I was first going though this withdrawal from invega I looked up to god to help "heal" me but he was no where to been seen. God is 100% a pyramid scheme. I will never belive in God again I know for a fact god is 100% bullshit. But the dude in the YouTube video is 100% correct "You have to change your whole thought progress" to move on from invega. No one has "Healed" from Invega no one. I want to see proof. But I will never see it because no one will fully heal from the deadly poison invega is.

drugs and religion is bad. Religion is a 100% a con. When I was first going though this withdrawal from invega I looked up to god to help "heal" me but he was no where to been seen. God is 100% a pyramid scheme. I will never belive in God again I know for a fact god is 100% bullshit. But the dude in the YouTube video is 100% correct "You have to change your whole thought progress" to move on from invega. No one has "Healed" from Invega no one. I want to see proof. But I will never see it because no one will fully heal from the deadly poison invega is.
You can't say religion is bullshit who create the universe and this world ? Daniel scientific they know nothing about this subject I believe in God because the universe cannot be create alone like that the life is a test it's my opinion if you really smart you see God exist bro doesn't matter religion

In my opinion you recover like 80% you can work have hobby baby girlfriend but the problem is emotion sex drive and energy

You can't say religion is bullshit who create the universe and this world ? Daniel scientific they know nothing about this subject I believe in God because the universe cannot be create alone like that the life is a test it's my opinion if you really smart you see God exist bro doesn't matter religion

I wont go into religion and god because it's a super sensitive subject. The universe is one of my fav things to look up. No one knows who crated the universe. But it will be exciting to see the first pictures from the new "James Webb" telescope going into space late next year.

I wont go into religion and god because it's a super sensitive subject. The universe is one of my fav things to look up. No one know who crated the universe. But it will be exciting to see the first pictures from the new "Jame Webb" telescope going into space late next year.
You have you opinion I respect that me too I like universe but about you have a miracle because some people cannot have a baby Daniel be just happy about that because if I can function like you work girlfriend baby I'm be happy seriously we don't know who create the universe but one person create this ☺

I wont go into religion and god because it's a super sensitive subject. The universe is one of my fav things to look up. No one knows who crated the universe. But it will be exciting to see the first pictures from the new "James Webb" telescope going into space late next year.
And no one walked in the moon lol

You have you opinion I respect that me too I like universe but about you have a miracle because some people cannot have a baby Daniel be just happy about that because if I can function like you work girlfriend baby I'm be happy seriously we don't know who create the universe but one person create this ☺

Yep. Everyone has the right to there own opinion. I dont bag out people becuase they share a different view. "WE agree to disagee" :) Your right mate. I can work and live a mostly good life. But I do still miss my old self. But I will see that again. So I have move on. Yep I will have a kid/baby soonish. So that pretty exciting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.