• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is such a sad day. My birthday. All I can do is part all my births aren't like this. Please tell me this has an end. This is the saddest birthday I have ever had. Brain dead, ducking brain dead. My parents got me drunk so thank God for that. My son is too little to notice his mom is dumber than him. My parents have temporary custody. He's supposed to come live with me after my house is finished. It's not gonna happen. Not if I can't get out of bed and take care of him. I'm brain dead. Damn the doctor that did this to someone's mother.

Happy birthday. Sorry your having a bad day being drunk didn’t cheer u up? Did you get the same feeling from being drunk as before invega. Idk how many shots you are on but it does get better

Tbh i took something like 21shots im 3months off and idk what to say now... right fking now, i am actually eating shrooms, liberty caps (confusing amounts) and im tripping bro!! 8o , they hit hard as hell omfg i can't describe the feeling, nature is so awesome but also really scary and everything, music etc..,!, idk how much i am gonna eat them they just poppin to my vision at field and i just raw eat em and stay high.. I definently gonna be healed, or im thinking am i healed already? , i mean i already saw everything:love:.. thanks for your reply i apperciate u, and everyone!! STAY STRONG

BROOOO YEEEEEE IM SO HAPPY FOR U! Bro you gotta tell me more about this!!! I’m bout to grow golden teachers! Is the high the same as pre invega? Do bong rips From weed btw make u always Uncomfortable even pre invega?

Last edited:
There was two times I took a break and I could feel like 5% of the effects not even 10 percent it’s barely a buzz it’s more like a vision change and slight serotonin. One time I got goosebumps and a slight minimal high but not really a buzz just my mind was more positive. Sometimes I can feel like Slightserotonin or my depression going slightly away. Once I took a month break just 1 month off the shot and when I smoked I got a massive vision change and I was sleepy. It sucks I don’t feel the dopamine. If I smoke more then once I don’t feel anything. The only thing I can feel is American spirit black tobacco inside a bong I can feel that every 4-5 hours but it’s such a nasty habit and only a 10 second rush
yeah i just get the high feeling, but like, way way less. i'd say about 5% too. i'd just get chill. but ever since i started smoking more often i'd feel literally nothing. i gotta quit for a month to probably feel something again. but i feel liqour alittle better. i get a buzz and it lasts for as long as a drink; just a lil longer. wasn't feeling it at all a couple months back but this month i feel it better. been able to get a buzz. just not euphoric.

Happy birthday. Sorry your having a bad day being drunk didn’t cheer u up? Did you get the same feeling from being drunk as before invega. Idk how many shots you are on but it does get better
Invega never affected my ability to get drunk or high. I'm just tired of feeling brain dead and having no energy.

yeah i just get the high feeling, but like, way way less. i'd say about 5% too. i'd just get chill. but ever since i started smoking more often i'd feel literally nothing. i gotta quit for a month to probably feel something again. but i feel liqour alittle better. i get a buzz and it lasts for as long as a drink; just a lil longer. wasn't feeling it at all a couple months back but this month i feel it better. been able to get a buzz. just not euphoric.

If I drink a large amount My vision is changed like I’m drunk but I don’t get any good feelings from it. Fuck man this is hard but it’s really helpful people are replying to me and shiz

Tbh i took something like 21shots im 3months off and idk what to say now... right fking now, i am actually eating shrooms, liberty caps (confusing amounts) and im tripping bro!! 8o , they hit hard as hell omfg i can't describe the feeling, nature is so awesome but also really scary and everything, music etc..,!, idk how much i am gonna eat them they just poppin to my vision at field and i just raw eat em and stay high.. I definently gonna be healed, or im thinking am i healed already? , i mean i already saw everything:love:.. thanks for your reply i apperciate u, and everyone!! STAY STRONG
i can't wait to pop some shrooms bro. i had the best times of my life on shrooms. literally the perfect drug. only 3 months though? you gotta not feel shit the next day like my ass with intoxicants. otherwise you're lucky as fuck after a shit ton of injections.

Invega never affected my ability to get drunk or high. I'm just tired of feeling brain dead and having no energy.

I’m starting to feel more energy to do stuff and stay out of bed I had a window of more energy at 4 months and then again now at 5 and a half months It’s more like everyday I have more energy

i can't wait to pop some shrooms bro. i had the best times of my life on shrooms. literally the perfect drug. only 3 months though? you gotta not feel shit the next day like my ass with intoxicants. otherwise you're lucky as fuck after a shit ton of injections.

Ay John did you see my reply about the sneakers

If I drink a large amount My vision is changed like I’m drunk but I don’t get any good feelings from it. Fuck man this is hard but it’s really helpful people are replying to me and shiz
that blows man. only thing keeping me hanging on are these buzzes, haha. but you just gotta wait it out. it's hopeless to stress about it.

i wonder if i can recover quicker if i drink more, since alcohol dissolves invega.

yeah. i was going to say i'm not interested in the sneaker business honestly. just not my passion.

Oh forsure. I’m trying to stay hopeful about all this shit and just hang in there because it’s a good chance I will get high again but it’s so dehumanizing waiting up to a whole year just to get high again Being a stoner is the only thing I know

I’m starting to feel more energy to do stuff and stay out of bed I had a window of more energy at 4 months and then again now at 5 and a half months It’s more like everyday I have more energy
I miss energy tired of feeling like a zombie

Y'all talking about wanting to get high or drunk, and I just want to be able to go out during the day or to do some shopping, lol. I know these drugs are bad for all of us, but if you have anxiety and OCD even before this, then when on it, stuff is gonna just turn really bad.

About the receptor recycling the cell in order to be able to receive neurotransmitters, is it the same way for serotonin? Cause I think we're all talking about dopamine here, and obviously there are dopamine, serotonin and a couple more receptors that are being antagonised.

I wonder how invega is metabolized does the serum transforms in crystals that numb everything in our brain

Status
Not open for further replies.