Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait to pop some shrooms bro. i had the best times of my life on shrooms. literally the perfect drug. only 3 months though? you gotta not feel shit the next day like my ass with intoxicants. otherwise you're lucky as fuck after a shit ton of injections.
definently "lucky as fuck" oh shit bro i can't either wait YOU to pop some shrooms;D! and ye fuck the shitty feelings but i still think the antipsychotic drugs had some reason in my life

it has been since at least one month since i stopped using this drug , they switched me to abilify 400mg shots once per month. i may go on the pill version

People who said recovery will take 9-12 months are scamming, guys i spoke with Hav0ck and malakoff and they both are one year and more from the withdrawing process. They ve never recovered their emotions. We have to understand that we will never be like before and thoughts and emotions wont return. Of course their will be ameliorations like libido and maybe motivation but not what we expect.

People who said recovery will take 9-12 months are scamming, guys i spoke with Hav0ck and malakoff and they both are one year and more from the withdrawing process. They ve never recovered their emotions. We have to understand that we will never be like before and thoughts and emotions wont return. Of course their will be ameliorations like libido and maybe motivation but not what we expect.
Scamming? Hahaha

Holy fuck. I'l stay stupid,unmotivated and retarded for one more year? 😲

Very sad why tf do they prescribed these poison if its has done harm in the past? Maybe they werent reported, otherwise it cant make sense.

Brutal: iq and motivation is so important in life bro. Im now useless due antipsychotics. And to not forget: dopamine!

Last edited:
Very sad why tf do they prescribed these poison if its has done harm in the past? Maybe they werent reported, otherwise it cant make sense.

Brutal: iq and motivation is so important in life bro. Im now useless due antipsychotics. And to not forget: dopamine!
I know bro these shits make me sad

I know bro these shits make me sad
I cant grasp the fact they keep prescribing it. Holy damn shit. So incompetented they are holy fuck. Memory,cognition,motivation,dopamine reward system.

Idk is psychosis really that,you legit have to take these retarded meds?
Sorry man im really frustrated. Should be at uni righr now,im losing 1 year again. BRUTAL!
Keep being strong guys

I cant grasp the fact they keep prescribing it. Holy damn shit. So incompetented they are holy fuck. Memory,cognition,motivation,dopamine reward system.

Idk is psychosis really that,you legit have to take these retarded meds?
Sorry man im really frustrated. Should be at uni righr now,im losing 1 year again. BRUTAL!
Keep being strong guys
You might feel alcool and weed again but it wont be the same too

Status
Not open for further replies.