• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still on other shots? So people after 2 years still dont feel weed :( do you have any links to this?
risperdal. and i don't have a link but there was a guy on here who had 18 shots and he's on his 2nd year. nothing You should worry about since i think you had a minimal amount. you should be under 18 months.

risperdal. and i don't have a link but there was a guy on here who had 18 shots and he's on his 2nd year. nothing You should worry about since i think you had a minimal amount. you should be under 18 months.
Damn. Steph78 was on 6 shots right? I hope 8 shots isn't that much of a difference I just don't want this to be permanent I was hoping for recovery in 11 months like her but maybe it will take 18

Damn. Steph78 was on 6 shots right? I hope 8 shots isn't that much of a difference I just don't want this to be permanent I was hoping for recovery in 11 months like her but maybe it will take 18
i believe 5.
and who really knows. everyone is affected differently by invega. there's a guy back on Schizophrenia that felt substances after 6 months despite 8 injections.

i believe 5.
and who really knows. everyone is affected differently by invega. there's a guy back on Schizophrenia that felt substances after 6 months despite 8 injections.
Thanks for ur support dude i always look forward to your replies. Do you think since haldol is stronger it might be permanent or nah?Do you know how many shots u take till you get brain shrinkage? Sorry for all the questions but i try researching like crazy for hours to look for hope. The information on haldol is so limited

Thanks for ur support dude i always look forward to your replies. Do you think since haldol is stronger it might be permanent or nah?Do you know how many shots u take till you get brain shrinkage? Sorry for all the questions but i try researching like crazy for hours to look for hope. The information on haldol is so limited
Brain shrinkage?! Would it show up on an mri scan? Is it also reversable?

I still feel stupid now. Its like 80 iq points went away
Luckily, my inner monologue is like 0.1% back.
Also sucks people my age are now in college having fun,making friends,getting laid,etc while im rotting here on forums,on the internet,complaining all day, waiting for the antipsychotics to go. To add with a fucked up cognition,difficultt socalizing.
I see now a very minor improvement (0.1% further) after quitting

Sorry if its misunderstood.

Brain shrinkage?! Would it show up on an mri scan? Is it also reversable?

I still feel stupid now. Its like 80 iq points went away
Luckily, my inner monologue is like 0.1% back.
Also sucks people my age are now in college having fun,making friends,getting laid,etc while im rotting here on forums,on the internet,complaining all day, waiting for the antipsychotics to go. To add with a fucked up cognition,difficultt socalizing.
I see now a very minor improvement (0.1% further) after quitting

Sorry if its misunderstood.
"
David Lewis, a neuroscientist and psychiatrist at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, found that healthy non-human primates, given doses of antipsychotics similar to those given to humans, showed brain volume reductions of around 10%, mostly attributable to loss of the glial cells that support and protect neurons" Just google brain shrinkage from antipyschotics it also said drugs and alcohol had no effect

Haloperidol shrank volunteers' striatums in two hours, but they bounced back within a day " https://www.nature.com/articles/news.2010.281

no problem dude.
i was on haldol and i got really fucking stoned 4 weeks after the last injection. i don't know why. the next day i felt nothing. probably because it was just about a week after my first invega shot and still the haldol. it was as if i was back to normal. was hoping invega wouldn't make it so i couldn't get intoxicated but here i am. i don't think any med is permanent though. it all goes away eventually.
and idk how many shots it takes for the brain to shrink but i know it's after being on them for awhile.

no problem dude.
i was on haldol and i got really fucking stoned 4 weeks after the last injection. i don't know why. the next day i felt nothing. probably because it was just about a week after my first invega shot and still the haldol. it was as if i was back to normal. was hoping invega wouldn't make it so i couldn't get intoxicated but here i am. i don't think any med is permanent though. it all goes away eventually.
and idk how many shots it takes for the brain to shrink but i know it's after being on them for awhile.
I was able to get high on my first few shots of haldol but nothing after a while and the high wasnt as strong though after 3-4 shots i was completely blocked. I cant fucking take this man i cant wait 300 more days i can barely get through today this fucking sucks if i knew antipsychotics blocked drugs and even shit like coffee i woulda never took it i wanna sue so bad they wont even give me disability

I was able to get high on my first few shots of haldol but nothing after a while and the high wasnt as strong though after 3-4 shots i was completely blocked. I cant fucking take this man i cant wait 300 more days i can barely get through today this fucking sucks if i knew antipsychotics blocked drugs and even shit like coffee i woulda never took it i wanna sue so bad they wont even give me disability
yeah shit sucks man. stuff was my life. kept me entertained and happy. now i'm just a shell. hang in there dog. it's just a small fraction of your life.
can you feel just a little buzz like me?

Today is such a sad day. My birthday. All I can do is part all my births aren't like this. Please tell me this has an end. This is the saddest birthday I have ever had. Brain dead, ducking brain dead. My parents got me drunk so thank God for that. My son is too little to notice his mom is dumber than him. My parents have temporary custody. He's supposed to come live with me after my house is finished. It's not gonna happen. Not if I can't get out of bed and take care of him. I'm brain dead. Damn the doctor that did this to someone's mother.

I should be getting laid, having fun and doing shots at the bar. If my baby daddy saw me like this he would be worried for my son. How am I supposed to take care of kid. I'm mentally fucked. My IQ is lower and I can't get out of bed. I'm brain dead. Happy birthday to me. At least I'm drunk.

it ends, don't worry. shit just takes awhile for god knows what reason. doctors don't even know why it takes so long.
[/QUOTE]
I hope your right. I can't let this be my life. I can't even talk to my kid. My mind is blank.

yeah shit sucks man. stuff was my life. kept me entertained and happy. now i'm just a shell. hang in there dog. it's just a small fraction of your life.
can you feel just a little buzz like me?
There was two times I took a break and I could feel like 5% of the effects not even 10 percent it’s barely a buzz it’s more like a vision change and slight serotonin. One time I got goosebumps and a slight minimal high but not really a buzz just my mind was more positive. Sometimes I can feel like Slightserotonin or my depression going slightly away. Once I took a month break just 1 month off the shot and when I smoked I got a massive vision change and I was sleepy. It sucks I don’t feel the dopamine. If I smoke more then once I don’t feel anything. The only thing I can feel is American spirit black tobacco inside a bong I can feel that every 4-5 hours but it’s such a nasty habit and only a 10 second rush

Last edited:
it ends, don't worry. shit just takes awhile for god knows what reason. doctors don't even know why it takes so long.
I hope your right. I can't let this be my life. I can't even talk to my kid. My mind is blank.
[/QUOTE]
it really does get better dude. just gotta be patient and strong i guess. i know it sucks but hey, atleast when you recover you won't take yourself for granted. you'll cherish your peace and happiness and mind. but yeah, i hear a lot of people's minds going blank from this crap. just gotta deal with it for now i suppose. as long as your kids are in good hands you should be able to rest. just do what you gotta do and chill in bed for the time being. let it take it's course and one day it'll be over. i read tons of recoveries and heard nothing of it Actually being permanent despite it taking like 8 years for people heavily dosed. just don't worry! please! it gets better. you're probably one of the fortunate ones to not be on it for so long. and hey, you can get intoxicated! that's something i want really bad cause i can't feel much without it. i'm only almost 5 months in but i haven't gotten intoxicated for almost a year cause of haldol and invega. shit blows!

Hey john there’s a sneaker coming out it’s only a 100 profit From spending 130 Called the dunk high maize & blue coming out at 7 am tomorrow PST if you get it u can sell it on stockx.com you can get it from the Nike sneakers App or website If your interested

Ay bro nice story glad u can feel euphoria still. How many shots did u take and how long are u off it? Do you feel coffee or weed or alchohol the same way before invega? Thanks for your time
Tbh i took something like 21shots im 3months off and idk what to say now... right fking now, i am actually eating shrooms, liberty caps (confusing amounts) and im tripping bro!! 8o , they hit hard as hell omfg i can't describe the feeling, nature is so awesome but also really scary and everything, music etc..,!, idk how much i am gonna eat them they just poppin to my vision at field and i just raw eat em and stay high.. I definently gonna be healed, or im thinking am i healed already? , i mean i already saw everything:love:.. thanks for your reply i apperciate u, and everyone!! STAY STRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.