• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking it. I'm not sure if it's helping, but based on what I've read about it, I think it probably does help.

i think it's something you don't notice until you recover. i'm worried that it only helps metabolize medication in the liver though because i don't think invega is really metabolized by the liver. but it's a p-glycoprotein inducer which i heard basically transports the invega into the blood which then would eventually be pissed out; which is how invega is metabolized.

Last edited:
All I do is talk to people on Facebook about the poison. Most people after 2 years are still recovering... it doesnt make sense how 1-8 shots can still be effecting someone for more than 3 years... unless these shots do something to us that we arent aware....

I don't really know about metabolites and if they even have any sort of impact on mental health, this could just be downright stupid, but i read that metabolites can stay in the system much longer than the drug itself (wasn't about invega). If i'm correct, these metabolites can store in fat (not saying they're fat; everyone has fat) so it'd still affect them. Increasing BMI is associated with reduced P-glycoprotein, which we need to help get invega out of the system, so the more fat they got, the longer it could take.
If that's the case then they'd still recover. It'd just take them alot fucking longer. Exercise and dietary restrictions could help.

Last edited:
Yeah..... i miss my dopamine man
It was so nice....
You know what I am tired of?
Evil. It is everywhere.
People I can just tell everywhere I go
That people are choosing wrong over right
Messed up system I dont want to be part of it anymore.
Invega and the cops take the cake since when Is yelling in public illegal?
The founding fathers and God are ashamed at what America has become maybe that's why China will take us out. Who know man all I know is I am ready to be done with invega but I will wake up tomorrow still dealing with it.

Yeah..... i miss my dopamine man
It was so nice....
You know what I am tired of?
Evil. It is everywhere.
People I can just tell everywhere I go
That people are choosing wrong over right
Messed up system I dont want to be part of it anymore.
Invega and the cops take the cake since when Is yelling in public illegal?
The founding fathers and God are ashamed at what America has become maybe that's why China will take us out. Who know man all I know is I am ready to be done with invega but I will wake up tomorrow still dealing with it.

Yeah I miss getting the only amount of dopamine i could get my hands on from weed and alcohol.
And I don't think it's the system that's the issue since it is adaptable and is usually more influenced by the good. It's just society and it's people. I had a cop lie and say that I punched my dad in the face and I charged at a cop when I just got up (was going to throw a cup after being told I was going to the hospital again but it slipped out of my hand) and rushed to leave and a cop went in front of me and I stopped immediately. Luckily a nurse double checked to hear what happened since "information goes through alot of people and gets messed up" and they didn't admit me and let me go the same night. It's the people. Always has been. Not the system. The system is meant to stand for the greater good. The people can't own up to it since the majority are selfish; alot being sadistic. The sadistic choose positions of power.
And I know yelling can be wrong since the system requires the public to be a peaceful and liberating place. You'd disrupt the peace and liberty by yelling; especially if it opposes people since the system aims to protect it's inhabitants. Where were you yelling? Cause it'd just be nonsense if it's at an irrelevant place. I hope you were yelling where evil is bound and not at like a gas station or restaurant or something.

should i contact a lawyer ? i have 18 months - injection every 3 months.

Are you under commitment or probation? If so, you're required to take the medication and the case most likely won't go anywhere; especially if it's evident that you're dangerous to yourself or others. Get a lawyer if the doctors don't switch meds after detrimental side effects if you're under commitment. That'd most likely go your way. If you're not under any of those two then just ghost them lol.

Ya I as yelling on street corners about people repenting.
I probably have 5% of the dopamine I used to have I used to get high on simply bei mg alive it's now like my brain is starving for dopamine
I wonder who is behind these drugs and if ttb engineers actually know if the drug unbinds to the receptors eventually.
Living this way isn't fun man.

Ya I as yelling on street corners about people repenting.
I probably have 5% of the dopamine I used to have I used to get high on simply bei mg alive it's now like my brain is starving for dopamine
I wonder who is behind these drugs and if ttb engineers actually know if the drug unbinds to the receptors eventually.
Living this way isn't fun man.

i wonder if they're deaming christianity as schizophrenic. idk why you got the shot. especially if you actually ran out in traffic. and yeah your brain definetly is starving for dopamine. sucks that agonists don't work while your receptors are antagonized.
but it does unbind. it just won't for as long as the drug and metabolites are there which isn't forever. the metabolite thing could last a long time if they're even their after the drug is gone but the drug doesn't stay for as long.

Yeah. The metabolite thing.
Who would have thought that it would take
Multiple years to clear out the receptors.

Yeah. The metabolite thing.
Who would have thought that it would take
Multiple years to clear out the receptors.

yeah alot doctors think it only lasts a month and the side effects will subside in a month, but no they are wrong. they haven't even taken the medications themselves. it's easier to put the risks onto someone else. and it's not multiple years for everyone. but for the some it's fucked up. i hope they make it through it. i know a lack of serotonin and dopamine is very hard to deal with. sucks being a shell of a person.

yeah alot doctors think it only lasts a month and the side effects will subside in a month, but no they are wrong. they haven't even taken the medications themselves. it's easier to put the risks onto someone else. and it's not multiple years for everyone. but for the some it's fucked up. i hope they make it through it. i know a lack of serotonin and dopamine is very hard to deal with. sucks being a shell of a person.
Yeah
I'm now in the boat of being scared I havethis damn illness for life
I just cant fucking belive the perverts are being allowed to rape peoples minds.
This world is so gross.
I'm tired of it.
Invegasustenna is a special hell only q few can understand.
I hope I can enjoy. meals, have emotions, I hope I can return to the person i was before the drugs i really do. Maybe even 1 shit of antipayhoxtcs can take a really long time to clear out.
I'm just scared of waking up at 50 being like.
...... I never healed

Yeah
I'm now in the boat of being scared I havethis damn illness for life
I just cant fucking belive the perverts are being allowed to rape peoples minds.
This world is so gross.
I'm tired of it.
Invegasustenna is a special hell only q few can understand.
I hope I can enjoy. meals, have emotions, I hope I can return to the person i was before the drugs i really do. Maybe even 1 shit of antipayhoxtcs can take a really long time to clear out.
I'm just scared of waking up at 50 being like.
...... I never healed

worse that could happen is you lose like %10 of your function; but people who've recovered reported a %100 recovery. plus, your brain compensates by building more receptors apparently. it was a study about rebound psychosis after getting off of antipsychotics (I don't think you have psychosis lol) but it could possibly make you feel more. idk if that's true but i hope it is. i doubt you'll be 50 and being like "i never recovered." where do you hear that? it'a just your own fear. fear is a liar and makes you weak. don't listen to it.

Last edited:
One thing that's crazy to me about Invega Sustenna is how much it costs. I looked it up, and it costs about $1,500 for a 117mg dose. Health insurance should pay for most of that but still, it bothers me that someone is making that much bank off of this drug.

Last edited:
One thing that's crazy to me about Invega Sustenna is how much it costs. I looked it up, and it costs about $1,500 for a 117mg dose. Health insurance should pay for most of that but still, it bothers me that someone is making that much bank off of this drug.

Average price is almost double that too. Probably doesn't even cost that much to make just like insulin. I like the system for what it stands for but they capitalize the needs of people which is fucked up.

yeah. i cant think of an easier way of messing up someones life than injecting them,
what if an enemy bought a vial of invega and tied their gf or bf up in the night and shot them up

Hey my name is Amari on invega sustenna for the like 5th time trying to get off but gonna save up money first. Looking to get off in November, on 234mg my life literally sucks atm. Any tips on getting off and saving up money to move maybe? I'm a girl btw. I am also lactating told my "mom" and she literally said it was a normal side effect?? Dont get what's wrong with her. What should I do to get out of forced drugging? Any supplements that work good for females or lactating. Message me if you want!

I also cannot feel the really happy emotions like before. Also not in my dream. Before I felt exciting for everything like a child.I dont think I could love a man or feel so deep for everything. Cannot make somebody new cells in the brain? I think the receptors for the deep feelings are destroid.
Hey rosi I feel just like you.. are you feeling any better?

Ya think it's beenabout 3.5 years for Rosi with minimal recovrry. We don't know there could be some secret evil going on with injections....
I'mgoing to take a nap
It's all I have left is sleeping to escape life

Hey my name is Amari on invega sustenna for the like 5th time trying to get off but gonna save up money first. Looking to get off in November, on 234mg my life literally sucks atm. Any tips on getting off and saving up money to move maybe? I'm a girl btw. I am also lactating told my "mom" and she literally said it was a normal side effect?? Dont get what's wrong with her. What should I do to get out of forced drugging? Any supplements that work good for females or lactating. Message me if you want!

Are you under commitment? I think you can avoid it by leaving the country or cancelling your insurance. And with the saving money, spend as cheaply as possible; like buy knock off foods when you go grocery shopping like at aldi or something, stop smoking if you do (could save like $200 a month if you quit), maybe invest your savings into the stock market and earn alittle extra cash, keep your shopping to a minimal, drive less, and if you pay for utilities try not to use up as much energy. Just a few basic things I can think of.
But yeah, I don't know why some people think a common side effect is okay. There should be no side effects while you're on medication and you should sue the doctor if he or she doesn't switch after your side effects. Personally my doctor switches my medications after having side effects. You should really take legal action if yours doesn't do the same.

Last edited:
I didn’t want to come back on here but I usually welcome new comers to the thread. I’m a girl to and I’m sorry you have to experience this hell on earth. Tell your doctor that you are having a high heart rate do to the medication and maybe they will stop it I’m not for sure. For the lactating get cabergoline and take it for a couple of months and it should go away well I read this threw the past threads and a girl said it helped her. Listen no one but us will understand what you are going threw. Girl try your best to stop the medication. It’s hell for me and I will be 6 months on the 4th of July. Good luck to you and again welcome to the thread. Sorry we are all in this with you and we are here to vent everyday until this invega bitch dies.

yeah. i cant think of an easier way of messing up someones life than injecting them,
what if an enemy bought a vial of invega and tied their gf or bf up in the night and shot them up

Well i mean it wouldn't be a gaurantee that it'd ruin someone's life. There's as many people who don't deal with the side effects as there are who do. But knowing the effects it can cause, putting an expensive label on it, and continuing to forcibly inject people with it is evil af. I get it if someone is a serious danger to themselves or others like I, but it's just fucking stupid if you're injected because of harmless stuff like telling people to repent. Maybe, but still no, in most workplaces where creed isn't allowed, but not on corners where individuals usually protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.