Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've read that abilify can causr diabetes and even death. I'm not taking this shit. I'm using my right to refuse all meds.

the death part is about elderly people with dementia related psychosis. it's the same with invega. but are you court ordered? if you are you can't refuse medication otherwise cops might show up at your house and take you back to the hospital. but if you aren't, just fucking ghost them lol.

I have 6 more shots. I get injections every 3 months in Canada due to a probation order. The side effects are unreal. I been on this 5 months now or so. life sucks. i gained 50 pounds and have all of these symptoms such as
Heart problem such as fast heart beat.
Using the washroom 10-15 times a day.
low engery, fatigue.
shortness of breath.
some times Difficulty Sleeping
enlarged breasts
can't excercise or go for long walks.
erectile dysfunction
enlarged breasts.
inability to feel pleasure

i missed one shot due to work and guess what happened, the police showed up to my house. i was in the hospital for 5 days because of it.

i am not in danger to myself. i am just following a court order.

what do i do?
It sounds like you have gynecomastia (enlarged breasts). I think if you tell your doctor that you have it, they can switch you to another medication. I don't know if they will for sure though. If they won't switch you to another med, I think you'll have to tough it out unfortunately.

I recommend trying to lose weight at some point. Even after you're off of the medication, Invega still stores in fat and I believe it can be released back into your system when you burn the fat that it's stored in. If you want to get the drug out of your system, I think it would be good to burn the vast majority of fat that you have on your body. When you want to do that, that's up to you. You've gained a lot of weight though and if you're stuck on Invega, I think you're going to gain a lot more if you keep gaining weight at a similar rate as you have been. I think it'd be wise to find a way to at least not gain as much weight. Maybe try fasting.

what's the longest and earliest recovery you've seen from invega?

I haven't been here too long but I'd say 5 months to 18 months are the vast majority. I wonder what the longest is. I wonder if some people never feel 100%. All i know is time heals this one. It sucks but it's worth the ride..

can you try and see if you can get a different injection? or is your doctor corrupt? if you're on the 3 month injection, the side effects are going to continue for a longer duration than regular invega after you get off sadly. atleast you're not dealing with the depression and cognitive problems though, unless you forgot to mention them. those make the experience hell.
I will try to ask for a different injection but i doubt it they will change the injection. It sucks that i have to 3 month injection. i don't have a lot of depression but it is kind of there. to be fair, i feel like i don't have any human rights.

It sounds like you have gynecomastia (enlarged breasts). I think if you tell your doctor that you have it, they can switch you to another medication. I don't know if they will for sure though. If they won't switch you to another med, I think you'll have to tough it out unfortunately.

I recommend trying to lose weight at some point. Even after you're off of the medication, Invega still stores in fat and I believe it can be released back into your system when you burn the fat that it's stored in. If you want to get the drug out of your system, I think it would be good to burn the vast majority of fat that you have on your body. When you want to do that, that's up to you. You've gained a lot of weight though and if you're stuck on Invega, I think you're going to gain a lot more if you keep gaining weight at a similar rate as you have been. I think it'd be wise to find a way to at least not gain as much weight. Maybe try fasting.

I will tell the doctor i have gynecomastia (enlarged breasts). It is impossible for me to lose weight, i can't even excercise. i have back pain and leg pain due to the injection.

So I've read that abilify can causr diabetes and even death. I'm not taking this shit. I'm using my right to refuse all meds.
I advise you to be careful about doing that. I think they can commit you for that.
I will try to ask for a different injection but i doubt it they will change the injection. It sucks that i have to 3 month injection. i don't have a lot of depression but it is kind of there. to be fair, i feel like i don't have any human rights.

I will tell the doctor i have gynecomastia (enlarged breasts). It is impossible for me to lose weight, i can't even excercise. i have back pain and leg pain due to the injection.
I think you could still lose weight if you fast regularly, like eating one meal a day.

I haven't been here too long but I'd say 5 months to 18 months are the vast majority. I wonder what the longest is. I wonder if some people never feel 100%. All i know is time heals this one. It sucks but it's worth the ride..

i'd say that too. that's what i was seeing. but Sbar said that he saw 9 years. wondering what that situation is about. there's no real studies on why some people take years to recover (i haven't heard of literally no recovery after 10+ years, just people who haven't recovered yet). i'm sure they'd be able to enjoy a drink atleast, but i don't really get how they wouldn't have recovered since the medication should've been out of their system by then. maybe their brains just aren't very good at healing or maybe the brain shrinkage that's said to be able to happen has something to do with it. i really don't know. and i'm sure they recover Atleast 90%. maybe not 100%. but time surely does heal. some people really doubt recovery though because of the potency and the duration of the drug. i know when i'm struggling with my MDD i feel i'll never get better so i understand alittle bit but it's not forever.

just tell them the laundry list of side effects. my doctor switched me after just 2 side effects. hopefully your doctor is empathetic or compassionate too but alot of doctors and maybe the difficulty of their education can make them head over heart. but good thing it's not bad. and yeah, i feel your rights get stripped away when dealing with psychosis related stuff.

Invega can be beat guys. Just hang in there. To remind you all, I recovered in 6 months after stopping my last injection. You should too.

Is Invega shots now apart of probation and parole? In the U.S. and Canada?
It seems like it. I am not even a schizo yet they still prescribe it. this is in Canada. the police are also guilty supporting this drug.

Look Ross has 24 shots. Maybe that's why he still hasn't recovered.
I cannot get enjoyment out of life and am scared Satan invented this drug to destroy our lives.

Look Ross has 24 shots. Maybe that's why he still hasn't recovered.
I cannot get enjoyment out of life and am scared Satan invented this drug to destroy our lives.

i can definitely tell you're new to any sort of mental health issue. you cry out alot.

Hey everyone,
I've been following the threads in order to get through the toughest first few months of recovery and it's been working out. Quick background, I've had 4 injections (2*156 & 2*117) I'm currently 2.5 months off, suffering from low energy levels, low motivation, being dumbed down, memory problems and loss of emotions. I'm currently enrolled in med school (5th year) and am pushing through studying and examinations which is very tough being affected by this poison. However, I won't let it affect my progress in life and will keep persuing my targets. Hopefully I'll keep posting as I'm optimistic that I'll return to my prior state of creativity and glory.

i really doubt that you're still around, and are now recovered, but now since you experienced the drug i hope you're more aware of the medication you end up prescribing.

Last edited:
All I do is talk to people on Facebook about the poison. Most people after 2 years are still recovering... it doesnt make sense how 1-8 shots can still be effecting someone for more than 3 years... unless these shots do something to us that we arent aware....

Status
Not open for further replies.