Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like our minds are in prison... filthy fucking poison I screwed up in life I didnt know drugs like this exist.... it's just ethical what has been done... there is no way out

Can someone here tell me how Risperdal compares to Invega Sustenna? Is it as bad? Is it worse? My understanding is that they're pretty similar, but I have the impression that Risperdal isn't as bad.

Can someone here tell me how Risperdal compares to Invega Sustenna? Is it as bad? Is it worse? My understanding is that they're pretty similar, but I have the impression that Risperdal isn't as bad.

i'm on risperdal right now. only issue is no ejaculate. could also get high and drunk last time i was on it. someone had delusions on it though. some people have bad reactions to it.

Last edited:
I'm currently on risperdal alone and I can say it's massively better than Invega. For sure.

Well I've drank half a quart of rum and i can feel a bit of a buzz. I imagine if i drink the whole thing I'll be drunk. At least there's that

I know for a fact drug dealers will be judged by GOD. Especially those who inject their drugs into people forcibly.
This whole thing is so sick
The drug for psychosis should be zanax, if anything. I preferred nothing.
I couldn't tolerate how the world is anti christ anymore qnd yelled about it.
I hope all is restored after invega but who knows.
Anti psychotics are about stealing peoples life.
These people will not be sitting pretty especially those who drugged me for preaching above Jesus and repentance. That is straight up Chrisrian persecution.
And dont say yelling in public is disorderly conduct.
Brave men died to give me the right to speak freely even yelling. I wasnt violent the world just couldn't handle I was screaming about repentance.
I believe I will heal from this poison but sometimes I also see myself with a white beard thinking about how I never recovered from a shot 40 years ago.
What if.....

Look i took the shot to escape the hospital....
Little did I know it's a bullet....
Payxhatrists are shooting people up...
I hope to heal...
Even after 3 years if it's not all back I just hope to get back to 100% after 5-10 years
My great fear is dying an old man having never expierncied life ever again after that fateful day near my 25th birthday.
Wow.
Psyxhatrists are hardcore drug dealers.
Prescribing invega sustenna should be a life sentence or Capitol punishment.
Wow.
Hellfire

We believe these drugs like anti psychotic injections have been created y the New World Order and for the spcific age false to destroy the minds of free thinkers to the New World Ordwr. Are you ready for the guillotines they have ready for all Christians and dissidents to the NWO?

sorry to reply to an old comment but tell me more about the new world order. all i know is there's over 800 FEMA camps across USA and 30,000 guillotines purchased. there was also a law of approval or something for martial law by president George W. Bush, and all i know about martial law is that it's there for a crisis such as nuclear warfare, and the conspiracy is that people who don't comply will be beheaded. but i don't know too much about the modern new world order. just know a little about the old one. all i know about the modern one is that it's an emerging totalitarian power. i want your side though and what you've heard.

Apparently all those who refuse to worship the beast will be beheaded.
These drugs are a part of the NWO in that they give you chemical lobotomy.
Shuts down frontal lobes.
Modern newworldorder has something to do with turning our minds into machines or plugged into an artificial intelligence system.
Scary stuff.
Paliperidone is scary stuff.
Cops psychiatrists government are all in on it.
Forced drugging is NWO satanism

Yea with any luck all Christian's will be rounded up and forced to deny Christ or be beheaded.
I am ready. Life on invega is a cruel cruel joke.
Payxhatrists and J&J will definetly be going to hell guranteed.

does anyone have any reviews on St John's Wort? i'm looking to get some this week. any recoveries while taking it?

Does anyone know does the "sauna" help to leave it from your body?

i don't think so. most of it is excreted renally so i don't think you could sweat it out like it's a disease. i heard sunlight helps though but i haven't done any research on it.

I keep having these scary thoughts that the drugs plug up your receptors and never leave. Irreversibly binds to the receptor. They sunk my battleship. It's like the plastic plugs in battleship once the drug plugs up the hole I dont know how it gets out. Does the brain destroy the cell and create a new one where dopamine can flow freely?
Time will tell.

does anyone have any reviews on St John's Wort? i'm looking to get some this week. any recoveries while taking it?
I've been taking it. I'm not sure if it's helping, but based on what I've read about it, I think it probably does help.

I have 6 more shots. I get injections every 3 months in Canada due to a probation order. The side effects are unreal. I been on this 5 months now or so. life sucks. i gained 50 pounds and have all of these symptoms such as
Heart problem such as fast heart beat.
Using the washroom 10-15 times a day.
low engery, fatigue.
shortness of breath.
some times Difficulty Sleeping
enlarged breasts
can't excercise or go for long walks.
erectile dysfunction
enlarged breasts.
inability to feel pleasure

i missed one shot due to work and guess what happened, the police showed up to my house. i was in the hospital for 5 days because of it.

i am not in danger to myself. i am just following a court order.

what do i do?

Tell the doctor you're getting gynecomastia. He should then order a prolactin levels test and stop the injection until he figures out a solution. Use this time to either escape the country until the court order expires, or the province. Go to a separate doctor and get observed for dystonia/dyskinesia. If you can show you're getting these side effects in court you can hold your doctor criminally liable. Make sure you don't sign that you were explained side effects ever, you're not legally obligated to even under a court order. Court order just means you have to take the injection, not sign for it, it's the staff's job to document your shot.

should i contact a lawyer ? i have 18 months - injection every 3 months.

I highly recommend an injury lawyer. You should go for an injury claim, get tested for prolactin levels and if they're high you may be eligible to make a gynecomastia claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.