Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that in vega blocks the receptors and that the human brain is not evolutionarily adapted to rebuild the recrptors. REALLY??? so the drug has damaged the receptors and we are plain screwed?? I want to believe the evidence proves otherwise though. I don't understand why once the med is out of our bodies, why won't dopamine and serotonin flow freely once again?? It doesn't add up all I know is iron two years and get feel and effect from drugs I will know that the receptors are indeed damaged permwnsntky . Duck pshycahtry they are destroying lives but especially in vega shot is pure evil

I don't think I have it as bad on Invega as some of you. I have still been able to enjoy lots of activities in life like videos, movies, music, and video games and I still experience emotions like sadness, joy, and anger, although it is harder for me to cry since being on Invega.

The main thing I miss that Invega has taken away is my motivation. I used to have motivation to do all sorts of things. Now, a lot of it is just gone. It's like I have a disability. My motivation is the thing I'm most eager for to return.

been like 7 months since last injection. had 2 in total
i feel like im getting out of my zombie state and gainining some emotion that can keep me going another day in life lol.

the bad thing is that i dont feel high from weed. yet?
should i quit smoking for 1 month
You will soon. Your receptors still have that crap in them. It's like a key hole that is blocked that's why you are not able to feel things but you will.

You will soon. Your receptors still have that crap in them. It's like a key hole that is blocked that's why you are not able to feel things but you will.

Hey there! How is your husband doing now? Does he describe himself as fully recovered? As in equal to or better than pre-Invega. And can he feel the full effects of alcohol, etc? I know you mentioned before that he can enjoy a beer, but some other posters have said that they are only able to get a mild buzz from it. For example, I still like to drink, but I get a very very mild buzz, if anything. Is he able to actually get tipsy/drunk? Also how old is he? I’m 25 and I feel I’m starting to show signs of recovery, but there was another user who was wondering if anyone 30+ had recovered.

I don't think I have it as bad on Invega as some of you. I have still been able to enjoy lots of activities in life like videos, movies, music, and video games and I still experience emotions like sadness, joy, and anger, although it is harder for me to cry since being on Invega.

The main thing I miss that Invega has taken away is my motivation. I used to have motivation to do all sorts of things. Now, a lot of it is just gone. It's like I have a disability. My motivation is the thing I'm most eager for to return.

Do you feel the effects of coffee? That might help with energy and motivation. And how’s your social life? Are you able to actively hang with friends and socialize and enjoy it?

Do you feel the effects of coffee? That might help with energy and motivation. And how’s your social life? Are you able to actively hang with friends and socialize and enjoy it?
I think I feel the effects of coffee, but I'm not sure how much Invega has impacted that. My social life right now is not very active. I had a video call with a friend yesterday and was able to socialize and enjoy it. I don't think Invega has had much impact when it comes to my ability to socialize.

The sad truth is guys J&I has created a medicine to cure delusions they steal all dopamine and serotonin... for kife .. I think anyone that has recovered probably didn't they are just saying they did.

Hello everyone. I hope this message finds you with peace. I just wanted to update you all on where I am today. I feel for the most part I am fully recovered. My thoughts are clear, my emotions are back, I have an appetite and I can get hungry, I can feel happiness and joy, I’ve been sleeping much better this past Saturday I slept 9 hours that’s the longest I’ve slept in a while. The only issue I have is that I still can’t take naps but I can deal with that. I feel the effects of alcohol and marijuana. I’m working full time again and I’m using my degree. I’m honestly grateful, this was the hardest experience I have ever gone through and to be honest even though I’m feeling much better. I still have some trauma bc this was a scary experience. I pray a speedy recovery for anyone that is going through this. Don’t give up. I wanted to everyday. Until eventually the season changed, to God be the Glory. It took me from April 2018 until about January 2020 to start to feel a difference and I’m so thankful to God that I’m still here. So there’s hope, I am an example. Wish you all the best. If you need anything or insight just hit my messages. I’ll hang around for a while so that I can be here for you like the people I know before that we’re here for me.

Hello everyone. I hope this message finds you with peace. I just wanted to update you all on where I am today. I feel for the most part I am fully recovered. My thoughts are clear, my emotions are back, I have an appetite and I can get hungry, I can feel happiness and joy, I’ve been sleeping much better this past Saturday I slept 9 hours that’s the longest I’ve slept in a while. The only issue I have is that I still can’t take naps but I can deal with that. I feel the effects of alcohol and marijuana. I’m working full time again and I’m using my degree. I’m honestly grateful, this was the hardest experience I have ever gone through and to be honest even though I’m feeling much better. I still have some trauma bc this was a scary experience. I pray a speedy recovery for anyone that is going through this. Don’t give up. I wanted to everyday. Until eventually the season changed, to God be the Glory. It took me from April 2018 until about January 2020 to start to feel a difference and I’m so thankful to God that I’m still here. So there’s hope, I am an example. Wish you all the best. If you need anything or insight just hit my messages. I’ll hang around for a while so that I can be here for you like the people I know before that we’re here for me.
Wow, I'm really glad to hear that you recovered. I've been keeping you in my prayers for a while now. I know you had to wait a long time, but I'm glad you didn't give up. Thanks for coming back to let us know you recovered.

I love how everyone thinks recovery is possible. I doubt it. We will never be at the level we were at before being dosed with this life ender. go through life without feeling emotions? Pleasure? Joy? Can't even feel substsnces? Susquehanna what a joke they stole our life chemicals from life the worst part is we have to experience life like this! What a crime.

That’s awesome man. I’m glad to hear you recovered. I’ve read all your posts and I was genuinely concerned about your recovery since it took such a long time. It’s great that you were able to finally pull through. There’s definitely hope for all of us.

I love how everyone thinks recovery is possible. I doubt it. We will never be at the level we were at before being dosed with this life ender. go through life without feeling emotions? Pleasure? Joy? Can't even feel substsnces? Susquehanna what a joke they stole our life chemicals from life the worst part is we have to experience life like this! What a crime.
I'd be careful about making posts like this. There was another user named Malakoff who made posts like this and I believe he was banned for it. I'm starting to think you're a troll.

I'd be careful about making posts like this. There was another user named Malakoff who made posts like this and I believe he was banned for it. I'm starting to think you're a troll.
I know he's no troll because that's exactly how I was when I was on invega

Tbh I am scared that my cognitive issues are worse than everyone here's, my memory and concentration are so bad that I can't watch TV, I can't read, I can't focus on a conversation (or anything else for that matter) for longer than a few seconds... please, can anyone relate to having extreme brain fog on this level? Or know of anyone / any user who did?

Sorry I am just really scared / disturbed and feeling desperate. This is day 36 for me. I can barely perform simple tasks like making coffee and showering, because it's a sequence of events that I can barely piece together / focus on. I did have ADD and possibly a slow processing speed before the shots. I'm also trying to not catastrophize or psych myself out with the thought "I'm doing the worst out of everybody in this thread (cognitively)", but that's how it feels right now. That's why I'm posting though, because I need to know if other people experience the same thing - I know that other people talk about brain fog, but has it been this severe for anyone else?

Tbh I am scared that my cognitive issues are worse than everyone here's, my memory and concentration are so bad that I can't watch TV, I can't read, I can't focus on a conversation (or anything else for that matter) for longer than a few seconds... please, can anyone relate to having extreme brain fog on this level? Or know of anyone / any user who did?

Sorry I am just really scared / disturbed and feeling desperate. This is day 36 for me. I can barely perform simple tasks like making coffee and showering, because it's a sequence of events that I can barely piece together / focus on. I did have ADD and possibly a slow processing speed before the shots. I'm also trying to not catastrophize or psych myself out with the thought "I'm doing the worst out of everybody in this thread (cognitively)", but that's how it feels right now. That's why I'm posting though, because I need to know if other people experience the same thing - I know that other people talk about brain fog, but has it been this severe for anyone else?
I don't think I can relate to having extreme brain fog on that level on Invega. It hasn't been my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.