Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belive it or not God is actually a Man that is White. He wears all white robe. white hair. He is not Santa claus. GOD the father is an eternal White Man. Adam was created in his image. God told me to tell the people of the community I lived in to repent and repent from New Age witchcraft and the people didn't like my message... The world will never accept that man is created in God's image and that he is a jealous God. God the Father and his Son Jesus Chrsits are eternal White Beings.
You didn’t answer my question buddy

He would never ask me to do something like that, if I received a message to run naked in the street I would assume it was from the advesary. He did command me to be angry abiut the white genocide in the western nations tho....

He would never ask me to do something like that, if I received a message to run naked in the street I would assume it was from the advesary. He did command me to be angry abiut the white genocide in the western nations tho....
Oh okay.... So why exactly did he have his children give you this shot to stop you from acting out.

I understand that. No I was delivering a message from God to the people about the evils of New Age Satanism
No, you weren't. You're a false prophet. These beliefs about God that you have, that God is white and that the true Israelites are white people, are heretical nonsense.

Is it? Look into the research you will see for yourself . They real reality is The God of The Bible is a Jealous God and the 12tribes of Israel are modern day Anglo Saxons Germans celts, etc. Etc.

Guys the truth is we are now trapped in life.
If you get cancer. You will either live or die. We were cursed to go through life with a debilitating illness that we may or may never recover from. I can't think of anything worse than invwga sustenna injection. This system is evil they know that these drugs destroy your life but they simple DO NOT care. Invega injection= ruined life. I hope you enjoyed your previous self because or new life is not even misery, it's a stolen life.

Guys the truth is we are now trapped in life.
If you get cancer. You will either live or die. We were cursed to go through life with a debilitating illness that we may or may never recover from. I can't think of anything worse than invwga sustenna injection. This system is evil they know that these drugs destroy your life but they simple DO NOT care. Invega injection= ruined life. I hope you enjoyed your previous self because or new life is not even misery, it's a stolen life.
What do you do all day to pass time??

What do I do all day? I mourn the passing of my old self and am sad that my dopamine is gone. That is what I do. I sit around my parents house hoping that I will recover into a fraction of who I once was. These drugs are So powerFul I don't know how people make it through. If legal euthanasia was a thing I would probably do it. Too bad we have to live life not miserable because bad things happened to us, but because our dopamine is literally gone. FInshed. Absolute.
Nope I'm not a shaman I was a disciple of Christ and got institutionalized for it.

What do I do all day? I mourn the passing of my old self and am sad that my dopamine is gone. That is what I do. I sit around my parents house hoping that I will recover into a fraction of who I once was. These drugs are So powerFul I don't know how people make it through. If legal euthanasia was a thing I would probably do it. Too bad we have to live life not miserable because bad things happened to us, but because our dopamine is literally gone. FInshed. Absolute.
Nope I'm not a shaman I was a disciple of Christ and got institutionalized for it.
Yeah it’s a shame isn’t it... I never knew the hospitals have more power than the law itself.. my life is starting over completely not in a good way either. Did you have a career before all of this happen?? What did you do for a living?

I was working on expunging my record and was working for my dad doing construction. I was literally cleaning up my life and the world shit all over me and injected my holy temple with the browniest brown shit possible. Invega sustenna

I was working on expunging my record and was working for my dad doing construction. I was literally cleaning up my life and the world shit all over me and injected my holy temple with the browniest brown shit possible. Invega sustenna
What’s your dad think about it

He is upset that this has happened to me. Does ANYONE believe that thoughts and emotions ever really come back?

been like 7 months since last injection. had 2 in total
i feel like im getting out of my zombie state and gainining some emotion that can keep me going another day in life lol.

the bad thing is that i dont feel high from weed. yet?
should i quit smoking for 1 month
Wow congrats man, really good to see your getting your emotions back, gives me hope, I’m only 3 and a half months off hope to see recovery soon. Yeah and the zombie state left me also so that’s an up

been like 7 months since last injection. had 2 in total
i feel like im getting out of my zombie state and gainining some emotion that can keep me going another day in life lol.

the bad thing is that i dont feel high from weed. yet?
should i quit smoking for 1 month
Out of 100% regarding emotions, 100% being your emotions pre invega, to 0% emotions where are you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.