Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Jason on youtube says he hasn't recoceres .

Are you Ross Jason? Can you say for sure he will never, ever recover?

face the facts. This drug is poison.
Yes, but what do you have to gain from repeating that, over and over and over?

There is a certain logic to the old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" ... doing nothing but sowing doubt and focusing exclusively on the negative effects even in light of dozens of people saying they experience some recovery is definitely not healthy.

this drug can and does alter brain chemistey

So do many other drugs, in fact it could be said that even just the process of living daily life will alter your brain chemistry (it's not the exact same as 24 hours ago)... it's up to you to work with those changes and make your life into what it needs to be. People have recovered from all sorts of crazy drug experiences, there is no reason that Invega would be any different.

Nobody ever got anything done by sitting and ruminating about the problem. If you were to get a stain on your new shirt, and do nothing but complain about how it's ruined the shirt and it looks disgusting and you wish you never ate that hot dog with mustard in the first place, you are actually worse off mentally than if you had just gone and washed it carefully and moved on with your life.

I can see why people are reporting you as a troll... are you actually getting a benefit from posting these negative things? Is it helping the discussion overall? I don't think so. Maybe you should think twice before posting such things.

Long and short, why do you continue to post every day about how awful you feel? What are you gaining from this?

Last edited:
Hey all,

Just wanted to say, it may look like trolling, but a lot of people in this thread who haven't recovered yet have similar pessimistic attitudes which may be frustrating when they seem like they aren't listening to the help you're giving them, but please don't let that stop you from offering support.

If it really does bother you, simply put them on "ignore".

Look I apologize if I am upsetting people about how I feel. I am Just in denial how awesome my life was and how now it's it's like I am no more. I know people say recover is possible but I feel so awful I don't see it. Like dirty in vega said, some things never go back.
on the positive it's been 3 months.
Sexual dysfunction has improved ejaculation normal orgasm extremely dulled.
Better sleep. Less anxiety.
Still no thoughts, emotions, motivation.I
I just want the general feeling of peace to return they stole my high dopamine levels.
I'm praying 99% of things return to normal but I know a lot of people are afraid of exactly what I am talking about .

does anyone know where these drugs are made? maybe China???

Last edited:
Guys, remember that the worst situation is to be on forced treatment. (jail is paradise in comparaison to psychiatric hospital)
So if you are not on forced treatment, hang in there and never lose hope : it is really worth it. I recovered completely after 9 months and I really enjoy the life so much now. (contrast effect Imo).

I
I know but when stories come out about how people like dirtyinvega talk about hoe they didnt recover fully it just reassures me thet this drug can and does alter brain chemistey

Your right mate I wont ever fully recover not in my life time and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know the truth. Can you work around these problems? Yes you can. But it's not easy task.

Edit1 When I seen the birth of my son three months ago it brought back memories of awesome emotions not sure if it was real or not but it was great I cried for the first time in years and not long after a day or so my mind state returned to the same as before the birth of my son (I call it the new normal) because the past Daniel is long gone and won't have those emotions like before invega injections. The emotions I have now have no depth they are flat as a tack.

Last edited:

dirtyinvega
Bluelighter
Sep 24, 2017
Rosi71 said:
Hy!! When did you have your first improvement? Was you also misdiagnosed? Is your life a little bit beautiful again?

dirtyinvega said: its really hard to put a time on when I first noticed improvements ( That's why I say about 150 days) that when I noticed massive improvements. No I wasn't misdiagnosed I truly have Schizophrenia no doubt about it. I still take antipsychotics Abilify (20mg) and (80mg) of Prozac. My life is great as it can be I'm just so happy the depression is lifting.

dirtyinvega
Bluelighter
Apr 6, 2019
1 156mg loading dose 3 or 4 117mg. I dont remember 100%.
No I don't believe antidepressants hindered/stopped my recovery. I was taking antidepressants for years and years before Invega injections and none of them even at max dose did this to me. 100% Invega injection.

Underlying issues. Simple as fuck. Good luck with your illness and your life.
I will be 4 months off in 10 minutes and it’s getting easier for me. Also I started 3 days ago doing push-ups,squats,abs workout and I’ll do this daily.

Last edited:
I went to the gym today for the first time since starting Invega. Muscle weakness was a really bad symptom for me in the beginning. After a lifetime of being in great shape, I was unable to even do ten pushups. My arms would literally start trembling and shaking around 7-8. Now my pushups are up to the 40-50 range and I was just able to do a full hour long workout hitting all my major muscle groups. Feels good to have my strength coming back.

My social skills are slowly coming back too. I hung out with some friends the other day and spent the night catching up, playing games and laughing. I was actually able to be present and contribute to the conversations. Everyone was drinking wine, and I drank along with them but I still can’t feel it yet, so that’s a bummer.

I’m 4 months off now. Overall definitely feeling better than when I first started, looking forward to more improvements.

Guys, remember that the worst situation is to be on forced treatment. (jail is paradise in comparaison to psychiatric hospital)
So if you are not on forced treatment, hang in there and never lose hope : it is really worth it. I recovered completely after 9 months and I really enjoy the life so much now. (contrast effect Imo).

It’s nice to see another recovery story! Are you able to feel alcohol and substances?

It took me 6 months to heal. Now it's been almost 4 years or so.
Well it’s been a little over a year for me and still I’m suffering. I just want to know when does the creativity, energy and deep thoughts come back? Also it’s like I can’t feel a sense of peace I just feel tense and irritable all the time... Does that ever subside?

Your right mate I wont ever fully recover not in my life time and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know the truth. Can you work around these problems? Yes you can. But it's not easy task.

Edit1 When I seen the birth of my son three months ago it brought back memories of awesome emotions not sure if it was real or not but it was great I cried for the first time in years and not long after a day or so my mind state returned to the same as before the birth of my son (I call it the new normal) because the past Daniel is long gone and won't have those emotions like before invega injections. The emotions I have now have no depth they are flat as a tack.
Have you considered going to the doctor to see what is wrong with your brain and find out why you haven't recovered? I don't know if you can do that, but I would try if I were you. Maybe they could do a brain scan to see if the Invega Sustenna did any permanent damage?

It probablydoesnto
Well it’s been a little over a year for me and still I’m suffering. I just want to know when does the creativity, energy and deep thoughts come back? Also it’s like I can’t feel a sense oftr3reace I just feel tense and irritable all the time... Does that ever subside?
Idk if they do man invega sustenna is the worst they screw up your life I only had one shot

dirtyinvega
Bluelighter
Sep 24, 2017
Rosi71 said:
Hy!! When did you have your first improvement? Was you also misdiagnosed? Is your life a little bit beautiful again?

dirtyinvega said: its really hard to put a time on when I first noticed improvements ( That's why I say about 150 days) that when I noticed massive improvements. No I wasn't misdiagnosed I truly have Schizophrenia no doubt about it. I still take antipsychotics Abilify (20mg) and (80mg) of Prozac. My life is great as it can be I'm just so happy the depression is lifting.

dirtyinvega
Bluelighter
Apr 6, 2019
1 156mg loading dose 3 or 4 117mg. I dont remember 100%.
No I don't believe antidepressants hindered/stopped my recovery. I was taking antidepressants for years and years before Invega injections and none of them even at max dose did this to me. 100% Invega injection.

Underlying issues. Simple as fuck. Good luck with your illness and your life.
I will be 4 months off in 10 minutes and it’s getting easier for me. Also I started 3 days ago doing push-ups,squats,abs workout and I’ll do this daily.

You can bring up the past posts all you like. And make look bad and a liar. But I know the truth. Underlying issues my arse mate. I tried everything to feel better and I was up front when I wasn't well and going though the whole ideal and if you think all those meds made my recovery rate lower you can think again mate. I lost my friend to this shit because he went into deep depression and didn't recover I won't have anyone tell me they can fully recover.

Last edited:

Aren’t you on a bunch of other meds though lol

Aren’t you on a bunch of other meds though lol
Nope haven't been for ages. That's right have a good laugh mate lol. This thread has turned into bashing people calling people liars and saying they are liars. It's a sick joke to make fun out people who won't recover and calling them liar's you guys are just as bad as Johnson Johnson the company it's a complete disgrace.

Last edited:
Nope haven't been for ages. That's right have a good laugh mate lol. This thread has turned into bashing people calling people liars and saying they are liars. It's a sick joke to make fun out people who won't recover and calling them liar's you guys are just as bad as Johnson Johnson the company it's a complete disgrace.
Oh wow sorry I thought you said you were on mood stabilizers and antidepressants in your video dont have to get all worked up pal

Status
Not open for further replies.