Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is feeling down on the Invega you can chat with me. I will help you as I know how Invega works.

Have you been on invega sustenna before? If so, how would you describe your experience on it?
Yes I have. I have to say Invega did treat my psychosis but I did feel a lot of the side effects. I lost my thoughts, creativity, desire to learn, and became lazy. I took it for about a year and I experienced a full recovery.

Yes I have. I have to say Invega did treat my psychosis but I did feel a lot of the side effects. I lost my thoughts, creativity, desire to learn, and became lazy. I took it for about a year and I experienced a full recovery.
A lot of people are saying they experienced some kind of improvement at about 6 months after their last shot, was it the same for you or did it take longer?

A lot of people are saying they experienced some kind of improvement at about 6 months after their last shot, was it the same for you or did it take longer?
I didn't journal or keep track of time but I think that's about when I recovered.

I didn't journal or keep track of time but I think that's about when I recovered.
That's really encouraging. When you say you lost your thoughts, how would you describe that feeling. I'm feeling the same thing and it's really disconcerting

That's really encouraging. When you say you lost your thoughts, how would you describe that feeling. I'm feeling the same thing and it's really disconcerting
Before taking Invega, amazing thoughts would randomly pop in my head. Like ideas for making new YouTube videos, changing my lifestyle, or even lyrics to a song. Once I got the shot all these would go away and I would just feel dull. But I did recover and get it back :)

Stay positive guys, there is recovery!

I been on this before then they stopped me now there putting ne om it again...what's the half life?

Before taking Invega, amazing thoughts would randomly pop in my head. Like ideas for making new YouTube videos, changing my lifestyle, or even lyrics to a song. Once I got the shot all these would go away and I would just feel dull. But I did recover and get it back :)

Stay positive guys, there is recovery!
How did you keep yourself occupied when coming off invega? I'm studying part time but I'm finding retention of facts nearly impossible and concentration very difficult. Did you just wait it out or did you apply yourself to something in the meantime?

How did you keep yourself occupied when coming off invega? I'm studying part time but I'm finding retention of facts nearly impossible and concentration very difficult. Did you just wait it out or did you apply yourself to something in the meantime?
I also studied while on Invega. You just gotta force and push your brain to adapt. You won't be studying like crazy in one day, but it will take time to adjust.

It's a last resort med.man, ID rather hang myself than take that. AND it's so dam.expensive. uu Ppl from J AND J are sick fucks.

Hey everyone. Almost 2 years since my last shot this August I'll be free from it for 2 freaking years. I have a curative. It's weed. Adderall. Welbutrin. Water. Exercise. Vitamins.

Don't forget. Invega causes bone disease in animals. We are not immune. I have a weak rib and heart system and left leg. It's not too good but you can bounce back. Take calicum and drink lots of milk everyday. I do have advanced science behind my findings. I am a survivor. Blue ight tried to. Cast me out but if you search OffVega my research is a throughout

Search me on Twitter: Shadowedxhunted

See you soon with results. I'm homeless now because my family wants me back on depot shots so I fled the state. Be ready to flee your past

Hey everyone. Almost 2 years since my last shot this August I'll be free from it for 2 freaking years. I have a curative. It's weed. Adderall. Welbutrin. Water. Exercise. Vitamins.

Don't forget. Invega causes bone disease in animals. We are not immune. I have a weak rib and heart system and left leg. It's not too good but you can bounce back. Take calicum and drink lots of milk everyday. I do have advanced science behind my findings. I am a survivor. Blue ight tried to. Cast me out but if you search OffVega my research is a throughout

See you soon with results. I'm homeless now because my family wants me back on depot shots so I fled the state. Be ready to flee your past

Did you ever end up recovering? Why does your family want you back on the shots?

Is your family trying to put you under an involuntary commitment?

My bones crack too because of the shots and maybe because of not doing so much exercise as well ( when I run my left leg is cracking) .. I hope I don’t have some kind of bone disease because of 3 shots of Invega and some antipsychotic pills I took before the shots. How do you feel after 2 years off the shots? You are fully recovered,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.