Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's heartening. It's good to know that you can still feel something, even if it is sadness. Anything is better than having all your emotions blunted and not being able to feel anything at all.
Sorry to ask you these details, but did you have problems with your sexuality? Did it resolve itself over time?

I know that this time round I have no sex drive whatsoever. I can't remember it being a big issue last time to be fair but I wouldn't have viewed it as much of an issue as I'm not overly fussed about being in a relationship.

Has anyone else experienced a complete loss of mental ability? Like you have no thoughts? I'm finding this really challenging especially in social settings as I don't have anything topical to speak about.

Has anyone else experienced a complete loss of mental ability? Like you have no thoughts? I'm finding this really challenging especially in social settings as I don't have anything topical to speak about.

I know exactly what you mean. It’s hard to start and maintain conversations now, even with lifelong friends. My mind is just blank and I’ll have nothing to contribute to the conversation. It’s caused me to start isolating myself and avoid social interaction altogether.

I’m curious as to how you had a manic episode after your first three shots of Invega. What happened? You were just feeling depressed and zombified for 15 months then one day went manic out of nowhere?

Today sucks. I need some support. Does this horrible thought of, is this my new life sitting on the couch watching TV to away? The first two weeks off the shot I thought I was dying. I feel awful, just awful. I have a few thoughts they are mainly how bad and sick I'm feeling. 0 motivation. 0 energy. How is this considered medication? I can barely roll off the couch to eat food. DO THINGS IMPROVE!?

Today sucks. I need some support. Does this horrible thought of, is this my new life sitting on the couch watching TV to away? The first two weeks off the shot I thought I was dying. I feel awful, just awful. I have a few thoughts they are mainly how bad and sick I'm feeling. 0 motivation. 0 energy. How is this considered medication? I can barely roll off the couch to eat food. DO THINGS IMPROVE!?
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I think things will improve for you, just realize it may take a while to recover and hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers.

I’m curious as to how you had a manic episode after your first three shots of Invega. What happened? You were just feeling depressed and zombified for 15 months then one day went manic out of nowhere?
I got back to normal after my first 3 shots after about 15 months, but then maybe a year and later I dropped a tab of acid and reacted really bad to it, didn't sleep for a few days and then shortly after went manic. I didn't go from being depressed straight to being manic I probably had a good year where I was feeling normal

I got back to normal after my first 3 shots after about 15 months, but then maybe a year and later I dropped a tab of acid and reacted really bad to it, didn't sleep for a few days and then shortly after went manic. I didn't go from being depressed straight to being manic I probably had a good year where I was feeling normal
Can you explain normal for those of us that are suffering from loss of emotions, creativity and some memory issues. Do all that come back to us or are we permanently damaged? Some of us would like to know what we’re dealing with here

Yeah sure, I mean I could laugh and make jokes. I led a pretty active social life. I started composing music and even performing at bars. It all came back and then more because I was so appreciative of having my life back that I just made the most of everything.

looking to hear from more people taking st johns wort to speed up invega illimination. Im stuck and tempted to buy some but dont know if I should

Yeah sure, I mean I could laugh and make jokes. I led a pretty active social life. I started composing music and even performing at bars. It all came back and then more because I was so appreciative of having my life back that I just made the most of everything.
Wow glad to hear that all the good things are coming back to us at some point..I know that everyone recovers at different times but 15 months for only 3 shots...it’s so much time..I had 3 shots too and I hope at summer I will see big improvements

looking to hear from more people taking st johns wort to speed up invega illimination. Im stuck and tempted to buy some but dont know if I should
I don't know how Invega is excreted but I don't think trying St. John's Wort would hurt when it comes to speeding up the elimination of Invega from the body. It's better than nothing.

I’m wondering if anyone from the older threads is seeing this situation..I mean we didn’t had a recovery story for a while..I still hope that old members are coming once again on this forum one day to give us a strong hope!

I just started intermittent fasting, going from 8pm till 12pm without eating anything in the hope that it helps speed up the loss of fat and therefore the stores of invega in the body. I also started drinking water as more of a ritual in the hope that it flushes invega out of the system quicker. Any thoughts, comments?

It just blows my mind that anyone can do anything. Im stuck on the couch completely dependent on my family. How are people able to function at all? Just doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.