Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@InvegaIsMurder : I just bought 300 g of Taurine and 18 g of caffeine on prozis.fr for 21.50 euros. Thanks for the tip.

I will keep you all updated about the Taurine and its effects.

@InvegaIsMurder : Niacin helped me a lot during my first psychosis. Now I am completely free from any psychosis.
Yes i also dont have any psychosis, my experience was more of Electronic Harassment,directed energy weapons (gang stalking) than actual psychosis (voices, optical hallucinations) which started a few months after supplementing with Creatine, abusing some vitamin B1,b6,b12 multi and very excessive amounts of Caffeine.

I now have a Niacin supplement but it only has like 30mg of it, i read that 500mg is toxic.

@InvegaIsMurder: Mate, i took 3000 mg a day of it and I'm doing absolutely fine!!
By the way, how long does one Taurine dose (2g) last??
i will also try it if i see any symptoms
Taurine is found in the body already, your body doesnt get rid of excessive i think, for me it lasts all day and the other day too!

Some online poster explained that Taurine affects the peripheral nervous system which i have read is one of the main affected areas of Schizophrenia (the senses)

Last edited:
with most schizos it is only one sense (of the normal 5) that is acutely more sensitive. i'm labeled (but not diagnosed) as schizo effective, mine is olfactory but all other 4 are lil higher than most peoples. which really sucks when i walk by rows of outhouses at venues. haha.

it makes sense that for me smell is most acute, it is the most associated strongly with memory of the senses and i have a pretty good memory i'm told. as opposed to eye sight or visual which is weaker because we use our eyes everyday. most people associate things more with the visual sense. those who do so with touch are more sensitive types, those with hearing are sometimes quicker or slower than most. taste is a refinement of sorts, more in the details. this is all generally speaking of course.

energy drinks are pretty similar in what they have in them, some do have more caffeine than others. basically what an energy drink is is liquid crack in a can. the supplements and vitamins contained there in are concentrated and a lot more than what you take on a daily basis. just know your limits as always. some people go to hospitals with psychotic episodes due to smoking marijuana, some due to hard core drugs or heavy drinking and some because of energy drinks.

that being said guarana, ginseng, taurine and many other things are found in nature and have had spiritual and health uses through out time and cultures. moderation is the key, don't want to start vibrating so fast you cease to exist on this plane of existence.

for anyone wanting to try this route and not sure it would be best to start with what InvegaIsMurder is suggesting, pill form. remember energy drinks are stims and if your having heart palpitations it's probably for the best you stay away from the drink form.

not to dishearten anyone, just passing along relevant info and experience. you all have it hard enough as it is.

Last edited:
Hey (Originally private messaged to user @I_Want_To_Recover),

The #1 drug (if you will) for neuronal recovery, cns rehabilitation, movement improvements, speech improvements (literally better than what you remember, social butterfly again), energy, focus, Dopamine (DA) Dopamine reuptake and activation in the prefrontal cortex, hippocampus, and striatum would be Cerebrolysin.

Cerebrolysin is a mixture of peptides derived from the brains of pigs.

Unavailable here in the USA because the government (FDA) doesn't want to approve anything that really cures. But is available in most other countries: austria, russia, eu, etc.
I have an extremely reliable sourxe for cerebrolysin, cortexin, Memantine, and more. If interested please PM me.

Im using cortexin/cerebrolysin/memantine rn and feel amazing. Its taken in cycles however might not be required for cycling. Kinda pricy but if you truly want to repair and not have to wait a prolonged time like me (started a cycle of it at 9 momths and was recovered since then) I suggest you start thinking outside of the box because I did and I didnt want to be a constant complainer anymore like onw user that annoyed me back in the day (sorry, but not) @Rosi. Hope you are ok and recovered tho..

Aside from that, yeah youll be covered bc brains where its at. If anything im thankful for invega sustenna. Because now returning to school i know what i want to do: neuroscience research. Really interested in the the brain and hormonal system if you can?t tell lol.

Also, drink a lot of coffee (caffeine)
MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE
Adderall/dexedrine/a CNS stimulant is suggested (preferably ritalin taken 2 months as it is considered a DA agonist and a DA cns stimulant) then go adderall.
L-Lysine
B-12 (if interested in the shots- more potent for energy and cellular rejuvenation.
Modafinil.

Hormones: since invega affects the brain as well as our hormonal axis, which in turn strongly effects the brain and behaviors, i will say this again if you are a dude get on testostorone and aromasin/adex and mastron. This will dramatically increase energy levels and also improve dopamine circulation. Have a source that supplies this (its one source in conjunction with b-12 shots and the modafinil).

I am on Testostorone Replacement Therapy at 22 currently all because of Invega Sustenna. But when I saw a neurologist, he said there was nothing he could do in terms of brain recovery and support from coming off of the type 2 antipsychotic, I laughed. Just ridiculous, and boom here we are, taking it solo dolo hahaha. Showed him though!

Invega sustenna affects the mesolimbic dopamine pathway which is thought to play a primary role in the reward system. It connects the ventral tegmental area (VTA), one of the principal dopamine-producing areas in the brain, with the nucleus accumbens, an area found in the ventral striatum that is strongly associated with motivation and reward.

CEREBROLYSIN/CORTEXIN will activate these brain sections ie D1/D5, D2. Without D1/D5 stimulation the D2 receptor can not be improved or modulated for improval, and improve neuronal response (stress, movement, focus, concentration, senses, etc) firings, and signaling.

I can now listen to music happily with a huge smile on my face get a head rush from it and food and senses are amazing. I now feel everything that I once did pre invega. I can now speak to people even better than pre-invega. I can now focus on multiple tasks at once, make food, stay happy, and feel content with myself and where I am and ended up. I have clarity like never before and can see and remember most (if not all memories). I also hardly use my prescription of adderall because cerebrolysin is just that amazing.

Again, think outside of the box, for it will save you as it has me. We were poisoned (at least I was) and it truly effected my soul, spirit, life endeavors, motivation, and just my well being and persona.

This is coming from a broke college student who works two jobs and is a full time student and I was able to do this side research (enjoyed) to afford these things while under invega and now everythings easy and lifes more than life again, with a purpose that I was missing for 9 months pre cerebrolysin, or post invega.

One day at a time.

Can post scholarly articles or peer reviewed articles as requested.

I just wanted to post this for all of those still waiting for the day that your receptors activate in the VTA DA region of the pre frontal cortex and stratium, for they DO NOT. And i am sorry to give false hope. For the only way is for BDNF, D1/D5 stimulation for D2 inhibition, GDNF, and 2 other protein binders to be given to patient (sorry tired its 1:30am here in USA just got off work) through via cerebrolysin. Cortexin will also fast foreward recovery as well and bring you back to real life as well.

Do some research if you dont believe me on the two drugs I listed.

Love you all.

Just want everyone to laugh, smile and enjoy there lives again in a fast manner.

Don't accept failure or defeat, ever even from dumb doctors. Be smart and work harder than you ever thought possible and you will see the light again, I promise!

As British people say,
Cheers

Josh.

Last edited:
PS:
For all those previous posts about GABA and taurine and what not (petty vitamins, but work but need high bio-availability types) take a look at:

Cerebrolysin (developmental code name FPF-1070) is a mixture of peptides purified from pig brains, including (and not limited to) brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), and ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF).

BDNF

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/627

NGF/TGF/BDNF

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722065/

GDNF

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24916473/

Cerebrolysin effects on the nerve growth factor in the brain

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5701766/

Interesting forum to check out more benefits of cerebrolysin with links to scholarly reviewed articles:

https://psychology.stackexchange.co...-increase-the-neuroplasticity-of-adult-brains

Night.

@Josh Handel : thanks a lot for the informations. I will look that up!

To the room :
Day 183

6 months off today. I expect a lot from month 6.
I tried Taurine with Red Bull, it makes me feel a bit more calm. I have my Taurine powder coming today so I'll tell you if it works on me.

Peace

Empty1128
I was reading up on some of the benefits of Lions Mane mushroom, looks interesting and I?d definitely give it a shot. As for noopept, I have tried it and i strongly disliked it. I used it for like two months straight with a choline source and the emotional bluntness effects became very real the second month even with choline. That being said, I felt no positives from it, only negatives.
I was just trying to explain to everyone what I know that works and worked for me very well and within 1-3 days of use. Yes, it is derived from pig brain, however its extremely safe and the preparations that scientist use to extract and create are all 100% sanitary. I can not think of a better way to repair the brain than using something that comes directly from (a very intelligent) an animal. It is directly from the parts that invega infects. There are just numerous amounts of benefits of cerebrolysin, even if you were to throw away all of the Bdnf, NGF, and other factors away. Lions mane may help produce these things but cerebrolysin is scientifically proven to rapidly enhance them because it is a direct form of them.

Alright, so I used Taurine and it didn't do anything. At least nothing that I have noticed but the caffeine pills worked well. I took 200 mg and I felt better after for about 4 hours.

Zach365
Yeah I knew taurine would have a very subtle effect thats why I said it wont be that effective feelings wise. I would still keep using it though since you have it. Might be benefitial the longer you supplement with it though.

@Josh Handel: i haven't researched it but it sounds like your thinking is going along the lines of the NZT pill from the Limitless movie. noice!

@Invegauser: Nothing will ever compare to NZT-48 from Limitless, that damn Cooper was like superman ill tell you what lol. But cerebrolysin will accelerate and dramatically improve the withdrawal symptoms associated with invega sustenna. It will make you feel 100% better and even better than pre invega in my eyes. Its incredible. Wont know till you all give it a shot, I cant explain it, almost too good to be true (and I know, thats why you interpreted as NZT) hahaha.

I'm back for a quick update. So, my psychotic symptoms have sadly returned and my life is once again in dissaray. I don't know what it is about the summer months that does this to me but I never become psychotic during winter. I have been fighting tooth and nail to stay out of mental institutions because we all know what happens in there, they go to extreme levels of medications which ultimately render you a useless piece of shit. I have just started a low dose oral antipsychotic medication so we will see how that goes. One thing I have learnt about psychosis which my family and psychiatrists are not aware of is that the people and environment are key factors in driving psychosis. In order to properly treat someone who is having psychosis there should be a multi-pronged approach where medication, people and environment are given equal focus. You can't just treat someone with medication only and keep them in the same environment around the same people who were making you psychotic in the first place. You might improve temporarily but I guarantee at some point in 3 months, 6 months, one year down the track, if you haven't changed these factors you will slip back into psychosis. The same people and environment were the catalyst for my psychosis last summer and its repeating again this summer. There is a pattern here and we all know life works in patterns. I think this is a really important point and psychiatrists should take a more wholistic approach because they still don't know much about psychosis, it's not a common condition. Also, they say psychosis follows you wherever you go but I disagree with this theory because if you are happy in your new environment and comfortable with the people around you the symptoms should be much less severe. Negative emotions like hate and despair also exacerbate psychosis so change your situation if you start feeling this way. No-one is helping me in these other important areas of treatment so I am working on changing these factors myself, even moving overseas to a third world country where my money will last a while. I desperately need an adventure and change to ease my symptoms. As far as invega recovery goes I'm 10 months off and most of the side effects have worn off. Even in my psychotic state I feel much happier and more productive than I did on invega. Wish me luck on my journey to a new life and new environment, hopefully psychotic free.

@Robe11
I completly agree with you on that. People who experience/display psychotic symptoms or are psychotic (go through periods of psychosis) can in fact be triggered by his/her own surroundings and environmental factors. This is true with most if not all mental disorders, and I wish you the best of luck wherever life may take you.

@robe11 : I definitely know what you mean when you say you're happier with psychosis than with invega. Invega was by far the worst medication I ever took.

To the room
Day 184

Side effects noticed recently :
Fatigue, impossibility to work out
Confusion
A bit of anger

@robe11 Is it possible that you take some kind of medications? Because some medications can cause psychosis. (F.e. Adderall) And it can also just be a psychosis cause by invega wearing off your body. Just give it time please. Don't medicate yourself or you may fall back into invega state. I know a lot of people that had psychosis because of withdrawal and it has passed after a while. That may also be the reason you have it in winter. Stay strong!

I probably won't meet with Emersonny.. She told me yesterday that we could meet today because she arrived late yesterday. But I haven't received an answer from her, which is very sad because I was ready to meet her and she's just 15 minutes away right now.. Hmm I don't know why she's not answering :(

Status
Not open for further replies.