Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lemmon: very long time no speak. that's a real bummer to hear. i hope things turn around for you soon. did you get to finish school at least?

@Jonnyhalo: start with the first month then using 24 or 49 days you then take half for the half life itself. adding the remainder to the next months injection you do the half life again, you keep going until no more injections then you divide by half for each month after that. (i think in order to do the half life for 49 days one would only use two thirds instead of having it considering around 30 days pass before another injection is received. i would have to double check some old formulas we did).

@Hypocondryack: i do the half life calculations down to 2 mg just to be safe. i think we discussed at one time and in collaboration with the scientific findings that 4mg is actually when the effectiveness of invega/xeplion loses it's potency. so when you have 4mg or less you shouldn't be suffering any longer. yes you will fully heal. it only seems like a never ending loop but i assure you it is not. there are lots of full recovery stories posted in both threads here plus other places on the net. it will get better, you will fully heal. promise. hang in there.

It was stupide question I looked it up on Google. It was about gyno if it will go away in its own time. I couldn't figure out how to delete the post. Sorry wasting ur time

Last edited:
Does the pineal gland ever fully replenish itself

I am sure it does. I am moving into my second month no injection and at night I would wake up with intense visual oceanic bright blue colors as if I was on psychedelics. When I was fully under Invega I did not see intense awe struck colors. They were all blocked. This indicates receptors are turning back on though I still deal with depression. I also am hearing voices again. So voices and visions are coming back to some degree. Though at this point I have low self esteem of myself and of those visual/audio intentions as I don't know how to make of them. Are they meant to help me or are they false deceptive voices and visuals of the mind? I am waiting to see dead people to verify their identities and messages. That will be highlight which will immensely turn me around full circle to full recovery. Just to know I am not hallucinating or hearing voices of my psychotic mind but rather coming from Spirits. If I start receiving messages from dead people I will surely have fully recovered, being all the receptors are back to normal. I can only dream full recovery is less than 3 months off Invega.

don't give up, I'm in the middle of getting a job, if I end up getting a job and holding it, I will considered myself healed enough by societies standards which will be good enough for me

@Yeshuah: i was tired last night, sheesh. thanks for clearing that question up. i'm such a dolt sometimes. heh heh.

@Hypocondryak: no, please don't worry excessively about Rosi71. she's coming up on the two year mark and we will see how things go when that happens and go from there. as far as the pineal gland goes i'm conversing with others on it for my personal perspective but all other who have healed in the past and talked of it are saying it happens just like everything else.

@invegaisnotgood: haha, atta babe.

@dellad: when you make 50 posts you become a bluelighter. you can send PM's in under 3 hours and hold up to 100 PM's in your inbox/sent items box. among a few reasons it's to weed out those trying to source drugs on this site. it is a harm reduction site after and we are thankful we have a thread here to discuss the poison so we adhere to those same BLUA's like everyone else. next up is moderator if you think you can tackle that challenge, haha. seriously, these guys are over worked and under paid but are a bunch of d**n fine people who enjoy what they do, it has it's moments like anything else.

to the room: sunday at 2 am is day light savings time here in the states. time to set the clocks back an hour before you go to sleep saturday night.

Last edited:
Damn it when I thought it couldn't get any worse. I think I'm getting some gyno on my left peck. And I tell my folks they tell me just to start working out again. Damn this sucks invega has no end

Last edited:
@Jonnyhalo: no worries. you didn't waste time. here in the states there might be a lawsuit still open for that. there are pills, creams and of course working out to get rid of it. most of the time us guys have it go away when we are fully healed. i never had it happen but some have posted about it here before and i've received PM's about it.

tell your parents it happens on quiet a few psych meds today and it's not a figment of your imagination. it's the prolactin levels rising which happens a lot not only on some psych meds but in particular invega/xeplion and risperdal which has the same active ingredient as invega. makes one wonder, doesn't it.

@zack365: i think everyone does to some degree or another, i think it's natural causes it makes us rise to the occasion or walk away cause it's not for us. an indicator of sorts. some people have social anxiety worse than others. you asking cause yours is kicking up?

@invegauser : thanks for the answer. I am asking because every symptom seemed to slowly disappear but social anxiety was something noticeable when I talked to some people. Fortunately, today I had an appointment with my doctor and I felt less anxious.

To the room:
Day 158

I feel like I can finally restart working out once again. I worked out for a month in september before going through extreme fatigue but now my brain feels more free from this symptom. Motivation, thought process and energy levels have improved enough so I can at least organise myself better toward physical activities. It could be a misleading signals but I'll try to grind once again hoping for a very quick recovery. Feeling 80-85% "normal".

@zack365: your welcome. shedding the invega skin one layer at a time it seems. that's good. anxiety comes up as it's something we naturally have always, it rises up more as we do or take part in certain things. the poison has a hold on all aspects of what a human being is and even anxiety needs to rebalance to find it's natural home stasis. it's rough but will get better. it will subside.

glad to hear of the improvements from the rough patch you've had lately. keep it up.

@dellad The reason why you are seeing these colors may also be that your brain is out of control.. Not wanting to scare you. But it's interesting that you're already starting to hear voices so early, I want it back too and being able to communicate with spirits again! That's a good sign though. Don't expect full recovery to be less than 3 months, you will only be disappointed.. @Rosi71 having headache can also be a good sing. Maybe it's a sign of regeneration. Just wait it out and see what happens. I am very sorry for you that you are still suffering that much. Have you ever tried cannabis?

Status
Not open for further replies.