Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@We Flew Over : I'm really glad to hear you're healed and that you feel better than ever. I don't honnestly believe it took only 3 months after 6 months worth of shots.

@robe11 : I am pretty sure you'll be healed 100% by the beginning of 2019.

@zack365: I don't suffer from social anxiety anymore but I definitely feel stressed in some social situations which makes me act in strange ways. It only happens sometimes but it's really annoying when it happens because my mind becomes erratic and I can't speak properly. Even my eyes become a little scattery and I tend to look down at the ground, almost like I'm scared and nervous in a way. Stress and insomnia are basically the only things I'm still dealing with and apparently fatigue recently but I think if my sleep would drastically improve I wouldn't be dealing with so much fatigue.

There is one more annoying side effect which hasn't fully recovered, my gastro intestinal tract is not firing on all cylinders and I can't do big loads anymore which means I'm not properly digesting all the food in my body. This probably explains the semi bloated stomach which remains stubborn and won't go away. No matter how much I exercise. I've almost got my full strength and cardio back though.

Sorry if the last post was too much information but it's a serious topic for many invega users and it's an important organ in our body which must be working properly.

@robe11 How can you be 90% when your mind still becomes erratic and you can't put words together correctly. That's a sign that your brain is still damaged and not working properly. At 90% you would have just little problems with that. Can you think complex thoughts or can you put just simple words together? Can you analyze something and come to own conclusions about a complex topic? I hardly doubt that. You're maybe 50% healed by now at least. I come to the conclusion that we will never be able again to think complex thoughts and have our own conclusion about complex thoughts and think above the horizon. We will always stay limited in our minds and will never be able to have our full capacity of intelligence we should have. People who say they are 100% healed just have considered themselves satisfied with at least being able to think of simple things but not more. That's what's making me freak out most of the time. I bet there is noone out there that can really say their mind is flowing and don't need 30 minutes to write a simple post. It took me 15 minutes to write all of this when in reality it should have taken me 3 minutes maximum. And I have to correct almost every second word I'm writing. IT'S JUST HORRIBLE AND INHUMAIN!!!!!

@We Flew Over: 6 months then 3 months off, you hit your first window? give it a day or two and see what happens then get back to us. glad to hear your doing really good.

@robe11: not tmi. it takes a fine tweaking towards the end to adjust somethings, especially in the brain department. the physical aspects can be a much larger shift back to pre-poison. give it time as the human body is an amazing creation in how it works but does not work with the same precision as a german watch, yet it does so much more efficiently.

@Yeshuah: idk, good question. i've been meaning to hunt him down, thanks for the reminder. good guy he is. lots of people stop posting until they are fully healed or are fully healed and just stop. it's the way of the poison.

Once the caffeine wears off I feel like a retard again (I think we're allowed to say that word if we're going through this)

@invegaisnotgood: you are your own person, if they come running with pitchforks and torches i'll still say something on your behalf. caffeine will do that to you, it's the lethargy kicking back in but not completely. nice lil pick me up aint it?

8-14 months with a two year cap.

@yeshua: I did mention it only happens when I'm stressed, I'm not constantly stressed at work, most of my day is stress free. My complex thoughts and speech are mostly fine, I haven't been fired from work yet. I would not be able to work and function at 50 percent healed, unless you're zack365 ;P

@Hypocondryack : I calculated the amount of invega left in your body with a half life of around 35 days. You then have about 5 mg left.
With only 2 mg in your body, I believe one week is enough to eliminate it completely. But your half life could be longer.

@robe11 : I am glad you're getting better. You're doing better than me since you can now work and feel less anxious.
I guess you'll be the next person to heal.

I feel around 80% healed. I thought I was very close to healed 1 month ago cause I didn't expect such a heavy fatigue to hit me. It is getting somewhat better.

I hate how recovery is an endless roller coaster ride with unexpected turns. One week I am doing good and the next one is horrible.

Last edited:
Hi guys, back on debilify again for no reason at all, the judge slam is little hammer so hard it almost broke... I spend one month in psych yard for no reason at all, it says I am severely schizophrenic... For real after three years in the institution you know it is total bullshit.

@lemmon I'm so sorry for you.... It's unbelieveable how they are playing with our lives. I can't believe it! I hope you will come out of this hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.