Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will get there with time. I have gotten back to enjoying the days. When I wake up, I feel well rested and look forward to starting the day. It has been 8 months since I got the injection. There was a time when I would wake up everyday those first 4 months and just feel wretched and depressed that I was still alive and would have to spend another day counting the hours of torment, knowing that I would only awake again to experience the same torment. It was really, really, tough. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do my entire life.......to slowly wait months to feel normal again when every second felt like agony and torture. I'm telling you that you will recover, but you must be patient and make the best to keep yourself busy to pass the time.

I'm happy for that you have gotten back to enjoying the days! What kind of improvements do you feel? Can you feel emotional again? Angry, sad, happy? Is it as strong as before? What about your memory and imagination and creativity? Have you also had insomnia? If so, when did it start to get better?

Day 127

First day I'm not going to classes. I am feeling really not motivated to do the distance for non mandatory classes that are available online. During the night, I had very dark dreams. Apart from that, sleep wasn't too bad and I am feeling good overall. I think I already went through 5 half-lives and waiting for the sixth one to end (which will be around day 150). How the heck did HateInvega recover in 4 1/2 months?....
The lack of motivation takes the longest to recover.

Steph, congratulatins on your recovery, it is well deserved after 11 months off. I wish I was back to my prior state as well.

Folks,

I'm debating whether or not to perhaps switch to another forum, one that focuses more on spirituality, psychic phenomenon, energy cultivation and such. Ever since the philosophy and spirituality section kind of died out I've felt a bit empty. Plus I've reached that point I was waiting for regarding Invega and recovery. 'Wouldn't necessarily call it fully healed but I'll be there before the end of this month.

@iridescentblack If you feel that it is something you need right now, then do it. But please promise us that you come back here repeatedly to keep us updated. I really need to know if there is a chance of getting back the ability to be psychic again. Tell us how you're doing by the end of the month. We need every sparkle of hope that we can get..

I wished a wonder, that the chells and receptors still have the chance to awake. They should be only slepping, but not dead forever.

@iridescentblack I am in search of a free mediumship development or psychic forum to with maybe Skype added. These days they all charge fees for membership development. My mind needs to practice even with poison.

@iridescentblack If you feel that it is something you need right now, then do it. But please promise us that you come back here repeatedly to keep us updated. I really need to know if there is a chance of getting back the ability to be psychic again. Tell us how you're doing by the end of the month. We need every sparkle of hope that we can get..
I'll check in when I can. I'm probably rushing this decision, but my spiritual work has reached a point where I'll have to look hard for either a new teacher or just something... I don't know yet. But yes, I'll keep in touch.
@iridescentblack I am in search of a free mediumship development or psychic forum to with maybe Skype added. These days they all charge fees for membership development. My mind needs to practice even with poison.
That makes sense. They probably value their privacy as well as their secrecy.

okay so I have joined a online mediumship development group. Thanx for the suggestion irisdescentblack. I really need to see if my abilities are functioning and how soon I can tune in with the receptors block.

@Steph78 can you feel your emotions like before? Can you get instensively touched by something?

I can feel a very deep pain, when I see a little happy child. I can feel sometimes the music. Most time I am tired and feel old.

Thank you, yes I also think this very painvoll trauma makes something in my brain.

@Steph78 can you feel your emotions like before? Can you get instensively touched by something?

Yes. My emotions and all that are 100% back. I feel 100% like myself. Even better to be honest. Except for not feeling weed or full from food.

I can feel a very deep pain, when I see a little happy child. I can feel sometimes the music. Most time I am tired and feel old.

U should think about joining a forum for grieving mothers. There's a lot of other women out there, unfortunately, going threw the same thing u r. Peace and love to u.

@Rosi71: i think Steph78 has a good idea. it's worth looking into. it's not easy being a mom, i saw how hard it was for my mom when i was younger but it helped her. keep your head up girl. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.