a girl picked me home last night from the club

we copulated

the tingling sensation when you get touched is gone

it is nowhere near like prior to the injections

and it feels so much better in your dreams

so i hope you guys will recover

plus meet your lovers in your dreams!

Quote "What I found increased recovery:
Hard exercise (this helps the most). Setup a cardio improvement program first and push the limits, then include core strength. Include some wild dance to regain motorcontrol of all of your body parts.

Lose yourself in the music and go hiking in nature lots (isolation, indoor boxlife and TV is poison for the neurons). Talk to people face to face as much as possible, especially family if that's okay as it helps your brain form back to what it should be through mirroring and emotional recognition.

Get as many free hugs as possible, good massages.

Supplements that helped me in recovery:
Essenrial nutrients: Algae DHA, B-complex, Magnesium, Vitamin D.

For neurotransmitters: Dopamine: L-dopa, Phenylalanine, L-theanine. Serotonin: Tryptophan, 5HTP, SAMe, L-theanine. Acetylcholine: Citicholine.

For cellular energy: Nicotineamideriboside (NAD), Q10, PQQ, Phosphatedylserine, Cordyceps, Creatine, Acetyl L-Carnite, Beta Alanine.

For neurongrowth: Lion's mane mushroom.
White brain matter health: Butyrate, Lutein, Cistanche, Phosphatedylcholine in the form of lechtin.

Against neuroinflamation: NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pomegranate extract, Reservetrol, Curcumin (this is also a acetylcholine drug so may crash with bacopa and noopept).

Nootropics: Rhodiola, Bacoopa or Noopept (this must be combined with CitiCholine and is quite effective).

Blood flow: Vinopecetine, but do not combine with Ginkgo Bilboa (in fact skip Ginkgo Bilboa as it has a tendency to cause veins to burst).

Drugs: Psilocybin gave me instant large improvements, I wish I had done so right away and not waited a year.
Wish I had tried Ibogaine for white matter recovery, but it has no availability here and is also illegal so.
Weed for depression and akathesia
Also please stay off other drugs and alcohol including every day caffeine use and cigarettes, they really slow and hinder recovery, combined almost as much as the antipsychotics

Tobacco, nicotine and saint johnswort render anti psychotics less effective. Decreases efficiency of clozapine by 40 %
Kratom works against abilify side effects" end quote

Last edited:
i think paliperidone fucks up your senses too

a girl picked me home last night from the club

we copulated

the tingling sensation when you get touched is gone

it is nowhere near like prior to the injections

and it feels so much better in your dreams

so i hope you guys will recover

plus meet your lovers in your dreams!
How the fuck are you able to socialize lmfao ?
Even month 14 off invega i was like derp derp brainfog blank mind during conversations

My comment on weed was deleted lmao. That one mods treats us like we're 3 year Olds in her personal playpen

Women literally ruined the workplace, they can't handle the power of HR and it always ends up being ran like a preschool.

Sorry if this hurts a mods political feelings but I'm schizo and this is how schizos talk.

Imagine being moderated downtown at the bus stop by her. You just left the homeless shelter ready for a day of nothing and she blows a whistle and bans you from the bus stop for bad language

<deleted post>
CBD buds helped with eye inflammation. I'd smoke, wake up the next day noticing my eyes hurt less and vision got better.

CBD helps big early on.

I only saw a few other people taking about bad eye inflammation though

Last edited by a moderator:
I literally don't understand why posting inspirational artwork and music is banned. I come from imageboards, I post images and music with my comments.

People who recover are supposed to come back and inspire people to keep working at getting rid of invega so you can live again

That's not spam, that's a full comment.
It doesn't breaK BLUA. I once had an oil painting of a fully clothed girl laying in bed bored
get deleted.

Nurse rathet is turning into nurse yoko Ono, for teal.

I literally don't understand why posting inspirational artwork and music is banned. I come from imageboards, I post images and music with my comments.

People who recover are supposed to come back and inspire people to keep working at getting rid of invega so you can live again

That's not spam, that's a full comment.
It doesn't breaK BLUA. I once had an oil painting of a fully clothed girl laying in bed bored
get deleted.

Nurse rathet is turning into nurse yoko Ono, for teal.
You can always go play in the lounge where you are allowed to go off topic all you want and can post as many videos as you want. As long as the Invega thread is in TDS it will stay on topic and comments should be talking about their own struggles or trying to help others with theirs.

There are lots of other sub forums on BL where you can post different stuff. Your posts get deleted because they are often not helpful, way off topic and have nothing to do with Invega. If you enjoy posting videos to help in your recovery there's other places to do it. You just don't like not being able to do whatever ya want.

You can always go play in the lounge where you are allowed to go off topic all you want and can post as many videos as you want. As long as the Invega thread is in TDS it will stay on topic and comments should be talking about their own struggles or trying to help others with theirs.

There are lots of other sub forums on BL where you can post different stuff. Your posts get deleted because they are often not helpful, way off topic and have nothing to do with Invega. If you enjoy posting videos to help in your recovery there's other places to do it. You just don't like not being able to do whatever ya want.
We have a difference of opinion when it comes to off and on topic. My comment was about THC use while on invega...the video was a catchy song that supplemented the comment

Pictures and music videos are like puncuation to me, I'll never understand this anti picture and video crusade going on in here.

Part of me is upset because I helped build this thread with my modest contributions as did everyone else....then you just show up and tell us you know invega better than us. It's insulting and wacky.

That's the direction bluelight wants to go though, this is where my fight ends.

We have a difference of opinion when it comes to off and on topic. My comment was about THC use while on invega...the video was a catchy song that supplemented the comment

Pictures and music videos are like puncuation to me, I'll never understand this anti picture and video crusade going on in here.

Part of me is upset because I helped build this thread with my modest contributions as did everyone else....then you just show up and tell us you know invega better than us. It's insulting and wacky.

That's the direction bluelight wants to go though, this is where my fight ends.
You have your opinions. The mods have theirs. And it's not just me. All of the mods are pretty much on the same page. BL has lots of other content besides this thread. Invega is ONE thread in a sea of 4500 other threads and TDS is ONE sub forum out of 30 others.

Surely you can find other areas to express yourself.

And for the record I have never said I know more about Invega than the members that post here. I know nothing about Invega. I only monitor comments and behavior and only get involved when the rules are being broken. What's insulting is YOU seem to be the only one that consistently upsets the apple cart.

You have your opinions. The mods have theirs. And it's not just me. All of the mods are pretty much on the same page. BL has lots of other content besides this thread. Invega is ONE thread in a sea of 4500 other threads and TDS is ONE sub forum out of 30 others.

Surely you can find other areas to express yourself.

And for the record I have never said I know more about Invega than the members that post here. I know nothing about Invega. I only monitor comments and behavior and only get involved when the rules are being broken. What's insulting is YOU seem to be the only one that consistently upsets the apple cart.
I'm literally too edgey for the lounge and this was the one place I could express myself
without Upsetting someone's sensibilities.

As far as not being disruptive, this was my last stop. Even 4chan bans me but I'm trying to be disruptive there.

I'm off my invega induced soap box now, please Reconsider music and artwork/memes

Weed doesn’t help neither does alcohol just looking out
Alcohol has zero therapeutic benefits and is basically poison it’s self if drank heavily all it’s gonna do is slow your recovery down especially if you drink for the purpose of “speeding recovery up” but I’m sure 1 glass of wine with dinner of a beer every now and then won’t effect recovery, Weed can help yes but I wouldn’t recommend it for the majority of people here nowadays high potency weed is easily assessable where if you have no tolerance 3-4 hits can basically blast you into a light trip and THC supresses GABA which many studies show that for some schizophrenics low levels of GABA can make their mood go out of control, For the people who decide to use marijuana anyway during invega recovery the good news is that THC and CBD shuffle out paliparadone and make it less effective therefore potentially minimizing the damage, CBD can slow down metabolism of paliparadone though so I’d recommend waiting to use CBD until you’re 5-8 months off THC however speeds up your metabolism of invega.
Quote "What I found increased recovery:
Hard exercise (this helps the most). Setup a cardio improvement program first and push the limits, then include core strength. Include some wild dance to regain motorcontrol of all of your body parts.

Lose yourself in the music and go hiking in nature lots (isolation, indoor boxlife and TV is poison for the neurons). Talk to people face to face as much as possible, especially family if that's okay as it helps your brain form back to what it should be through mirroring and emotional recognition.

Get as many free hugs as possible, good massages.

Supplements that helped me in recovery:
Essenrial nutrients: Algae DHA, B-complex, Magnesium, Vitamin D.

For neurotransmitters: Dopamine: L-dopa, Phenylalanine, L-theanine. Serotonin: Tryptophan, 5HTP, SAMe, L-theanine. Acetylcholine: Citicholine.

For cellular energy: Nicotineamideriboside (NAD), Q10, PQQ, Phosphatedylserine, Cordyceps, Creatine, Acetyl L-Carnite, Beta Alanine.

For neurongrowth: Lion's mane mushroom.
White brain matter health: Butyrate, Lutein, Cistanche, Phosphatedylcholine in the form of lechtin.

Against neuroinflamation: NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pomegranate extract, Reservetrol, Curcumin (this is also a acetylcholine drug so may crash with bacopa and noopept).

Nootropics: Rhodiola, Bacoopa or Noopept (this must be combined with CitiCholine and is quite effective).

Blood flow: Vinopecetine, but do not combine with Ginkgo Bilboa (in fact skip Ginkgo Bilboa as it has a tendency to cause veins to burst).

Drugs: Psilocybin gave me instant large improvements, I wish I had done so right away and not waited a year.
Wish I had tried Ibogaine for white matter recovery, but it has no availability here and is also illegal so.
Weed for depression and akathesia
Also please stay off other drugs and alcohol including every day caffeine use and cigarettes, they really slow and hinder recovery, combined almost as much as the antipsychotics

Tobacco, nicotine and saint johnswort render anti psychotics less effective. Decreases efficiency of clozapine by 40 %
Kratom works against abilify side effects" end quote
Agreed with all of this 100%, except for kratom counteracting abilify side effects, kratom is highly addictive and you don’t wana add opiate addiciton into the mix of invega hell. Psilocybin and nicotine can help a ton I’ve never taken SJW but one thing I know is that if you’re going to take SJW do not combine it with psilocybin this can lead too a dangerous amount of serotonin in the brain which can cause serotonin syndrome which leads to a slew of health problems which may be fatal, you should never combine psychedlics with anti depressants, as long as you don’t take anti depressants, psilocybin is completely safe for you PHYSICALLY but mentally it may cause problems for some people even if it works for us personally it may not be the same for everyone.

I'm literally too edgey for the lounge and this was the one place I could express myself
without Upsetting someone's sensibilities.

As far as not being disruptive, this was my last stop. Even 4chan bans me but I'm trying to be disruptive there.

I'm off my invega induced soap box now, please Reconsider music and artwork/memes
Some people from TL not all but some seem to hate people just because they’ve been given invega 🤨.

Alcohol has zero therapeutic benefits and is basically poison it’s self if drank heavily all it’s gonna do is slow your recovery down especially if you drink for the purpose of “speeding recovery up” but I’m sure 1 glass of wine with dinner of a beer every now and then won’t effect recovery, Weed can help yes but I wouldn’t recommend it for the majority of people here nowadays high potency weed is easily assessable where if you have no tolerance 3-4 hits can basically blast you into a light trip and THC supresses GABA which many studies show that for some schizophrenics low levels of GABA can make their mood go out of control, For the people who decide to use marijuana anyway during invega recovery the good news is that THC and CBD shuffle out paliparadone and make it less effective therefore potentially minimizing the damage, CBD can slow down metabolism of paliparadone though so I’d recommend waiting to use CBD until you’re 5-8 months off THC however speeds up your metabolism of invega.
Agreed with all of this 100%, except for kratom counteracting abilify side effects, kratom is highly addictive and you don’t wana add opiate addiciton into the mix of invega hell. Psilocybin and nicotine can help a ton I’ve never taken SJW but one thing I know is that if you’re going to take SJW do not combine it with psilocybin this can lead too a dangerous amount of serotonin in the brain which can cause serotonin syndrome which leads to a slew of health problems which may be fatal, you should never combine psychedlics with anti depressants, as long as you don’t take anti depressants, psilocybin is completely safe for you PHYSICALLY but mentally it may cause problems for some people even if it works for us personally it may not be the same for everyone.
I started supplementing with GABA on month 12 after being injected last.

Basically it doesn't put you to sleep but the sleep you do get is better....so 3 hours feels like 5.

It came from some mushroom I forgot the name but I drank tart cherry extract mixed with 1oz pop and that did put me to sleep.

Sometimes you have to combine ingredients to get maximum results but GABA supplementation should be something everyone who's been injected with invega does. It won't do
any good early on on because the invega is rampaging through the body fucking up the brain

I started supplementing with GABA on month 12 after being injected last.

Basically it doesn't put you to sleep but the sleep you do get is better....so 3 hours feels like 5.

It came from some mushroom I forgot the name but I drank tart cherry extract mixed with 1oz pop and that did put me to sleep.

Sometimes you have to combine ingredients to get maximum results but GABA supplementation should be something everyone who's been injected with invega does. It won't do
any good early on on because the invega is rampaging through the body fucking up the brain
Luckily for me invega made me sleep more at first but later on during the withdrawals it made me sleep less, I supplemented with melatonin which was enough to put me too sleep it slightly increases gaba but mostly increases the release of melatonin from the pineal gland so it offers better quality sleep then a benzo not only that but melatonin can give you crazy intense vivid dreams which when you take a benzo you rarely dream at all but some people may need more then melatonin to sleep.

Last edited:
Luckily for me invega made me sleep more at first but later on during the withdrawals it made me sleep less, I supplemented with melatonin which was enough to put me too sleep it slightly increases gaba but mostly increases the release of melatonin from the pineal gland so it offers better quality sleep then a benzo not only that but melatonin can give you crazy intense vivid dreams which when you take a benzo you rarely dream at all but some people may need more then melatonin to slsleep.
If I didn't have benzos or weed, I didn't sleep. Invega completely ruined that for six months.

And taking GABA that early on would not have helped. That early SJW, NAC, and tea. Plus weed, plus fasting.

Fasting is free, and it's hell on invega because your so hungry. shit like that can make you tougher post invega.

If I didn't have benzos or weed, I didn't sleep. Invega completely ruined that for six months.

And taking GABA that early on would not have helped. That early SJW, NAC, and tea. Plus weed, plus fasting.

Fasting is free, and it's hell on invega because your so hungry. shit like that can make you tougher post invega.
What antipsychotic are you on now?

What antipsychotic are you on now?
Nothing currently, I'm anti AP.
I took abilify pills for like a week after invega ro get my prolactin levels down.

I just got arrested a month ago, sent to psych ward, but I flushed pills down the toilet. So I'm good and got my job back.

It's the APs that fuck people up, if I got injected there's no way I'd be able to work my current job, which is hard labor

After a full invega recovery, I got arrested, sent to psych ward and injected with abilify.

I recovered from that, but both invega and abilify injections fucked me up for life, but I still recovered 100 percent from both with new pieces of myself and some of the old pieces of myself I thought were gone came back

Merek whered you read that THC speeds up paliperdone metabolism and that CBD slows it?

Nothing currently, I'm anti AP.
I took abilify pills for like a week after invega ro get my prolactin levels down.

I just got arrested a month ago, sent to psych ward, but I flushed pills down the toilet. So I'm good and got my job back.

It's the APs that fuck people up, if I got injected there's no way I'd be able to work my current job, which is hard labor

After a full invega recovery, I got arrested, sent to psych ward and injected with abilify.

I recovered from that, but both invega and abilify injections fucked me up for life, but I still recovered 100 percent from both with new pieces of myself and some of the old pieces of myself I thought were gone came back
Howd you get arrested two times?

Status
Not open for further replies.