Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also my erections have got better but I still have less sensitivity and orgasms are less pleasant. I'm hoping it will return to normal after my 4 months is up.

Yeah he said it should be COMPLETELY washed out of my system, and he is pushing me to do things like join programs. I have taken 10 shots, last 2 shot was trinza the 3 month shot
Hey may I ask how many mg trinza shots you took?

Those trinza shots have got to be worse than the monthly ones right? You're getting a three months worth dose at once..

Also my erections have got better but I still have less sensitivity and orgasms are less pleasant. I'm hoping it will return to normal after my 4 months is up.
I’m also recovering from Abilify Maintena 400 mg. I’m almost two months off

Keep in mind abilify does almost same thing as invega, makes receptors deform and be less functional, also blocks them partialy and do many other shit.

So I've definitely seen some noticeable improvement! I'm now 7 & a half months off. I started intermittent fasting 9 days ago & have lost 2.1kg. I'm so stoked. I honestly never even thought I'd be able to do intermittent fasting I've always been a big eater but would eat alot of healthy food & drink water. Before invega I used to have breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner & desert I'd always be able to maintain my weight of around 51-53kg I did use my exercise bike but wasn't all that consistent. For months now I had been having a coffee with no sugar & healthy banana smoothie for breakfast then skip morning tea & have a chicken avocado salad most days for lunch with fresh natural orange juice, then a dairy free chocolate bar, then for afternoon tea greek yoghurt with honey & berries & coffee, then later dinner, then lactose free ice cream for desert & later a chamomile tea. I had always been the type of person who had to eat every few hours or I'd get faint & moody.

I was actually feeling nauseous a few days before I started intermittent fasting I threw up bile one morning & felt nauseous but still ate that day & the next. Then I decided to just have a coffee & smoothie for breakfast a coffee for lunch then dinner & desert & later some berries & a chamomile tea to see if it would help with my nausea throughout that day & it did.

I was so surprised I was able to do it & then from that day decided I wanted to keep doing that to see if it would help me lose weight & looked into intermittent fasting & watched some videos on the 20:4 method. So technically I'm not doing it properly because I have my coffee with coconut milk & I still have a healthy banana smoothie in the morning but it's still made such a difference so quickly. I want to try to do it properly by just having a black coffee for breakfast & lunch then having dinner & desert then some berries & a chamomile tea.

Also around the same time my emotions seem to be coming back a bit! And I'm feeling more pleasure listening to music & even felt a little happy the other day.
I ended up crying on Tuesday there had been a few times where I had shed a few tears but this time it was more of a cry not a proper full on emotional one like I'd sometimes have but it was a good enough cry. I then started crying again when explaining to my boss why I had gone on pause on the computer at work ( I work from home & stepped away from the computer to cry). I then finished work early that day & called lifeline not because I was suicidal but because I felt like I really needed to talk to someone & was crying again. Then the next day I had the day off & I went to the shops to get my haircut I felt positive maybe even a little happy. I was really happy about the weight I had lost so far & just feeling hopeful in general. The next night I listened to music in bed & really enjoyed it I listened to quite a few new songs & really enjoyed them I felt happy & was moving to the music & loving the feeling. It's still not as intense as it used to be but my happiness & imagination was back. The last few days I've felt like I maybe could feel some kind of dopamine just a general happy kind of feeling.
On Friday I finished work early again & listened to music on my speaker & really enjoyed it I was moving around & feeling the music alot more almost like I used to.

I'm not sure but I think I might be feeling feelings of tiredness again too.

I might even be starting to feel hungry a bit more too. I wasn't as worried about that anymore because my tastebuds had come back & I was feeling pretty satisfied from food but it's been good to feel the hunger while intermittent fasting.

My hair seems to have improved a little but still not great like it used to be.

I'm going to keep intermittent fasting for 3 - 6 months I'm really hoping I'll be able to lose 25kg in that time.

I've been taking NAC everyday & need to start taking my other supplements more consistently like magnesium, b12, biotin, iron, vitamin D drops & spirulina

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m
I recovered fully from invega and abilify after switching to latuda. I stopped feeling like a zombie, anhedonia and apathy are fully gone, i am back to my normal weight of 180lbs down from 225lbs and my sex drive has come back fully. Im feeling good these days and can't complain really. I would tell anyone struggling with the side effects of invega to not give up hope because it does totally get better.
I’ve read two cases where people have switched to Latuda and lost the weight. My doctor said it’s a good option. I read on Reddit that a lot of people gain weight from it though. I’d love to lose twenty pounds of antipsychotic weight.

I’m

I’ve read two cases where people have switched to Latuda and lost the weight. My doctor said it’s a good option. I read on Reddit that a lot of people gain weight from it though. I’d love to lose twenty pounds of antipsychotic weight.
Me too!

Did you excercise or it came off naturally ?
So I've definitely seen some noticeable improvement! I'm now 7 & a half months off. I started intermittent fasting 9 days ago & have lost 2.1kg. I'm so stoked. I honestly never even thought I'd be able to do intermittent fasting I've always been a big eater but would eat alot of healthy food & drink water. Before invega I used to have breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner & desert I'd always be able to maintain my weight of around 51-53kg I did use my exercise bike but wasn't all that consistent. For months now I had been having a coffee with no sugar & healthy banana smoothie for breakfast then skip morning tea & have a chicken avocado salad most days for lunch with fresh natural orange juice, then a dairy free chocolate bar, then for afternoon tea greek yoghurt with honey & berries & coffee, then later dinner, then lactose free ice cream for desert & later a chamomile tea. I had always been the type of person who had to eat every few hours or I'd get faint & moody.

I was actually feeling nauseous a few days before I started intermittent fasting I threw up bile one morning & felt nauseous but still ate that day & the next. Then I decided to just have a coffee & smoothie for breakfast a coffee for lunch then dinner & desert & later some berries & a chamomile tea to see if it would help with my nausea throughout that day & it did.

I was so surprised I was able to do it & then from that day decided I wanted to keep doing that to see if it would help me lose weight & looked into intermittent fasting & watched some videos on the 20:4 method. So technically I'm not doing it properly because I have my coffee with coconut milk & I still have a healthy banana smoothie in the morning but it's still made such a difference so quickly. I want to try to do it properly by just having a black coffee for breakfast & lunch then having dinner & desert then some berries & a chamomile tea.

Also around the same time my emotions seem to be coming back a bit! And I'm feeling more pleasure listening to music & even felt a little happy the other day.
I ended up crying on Tuesday there had been a few times where I had shed a few tears but this time it was more of a cry not a proper full on emotional one like I'd sometimes have but it was a good enough cry. I then started crying again when explaining to my boss why I had gone on pause on the computer at work ( I work from home & stepped away from the computer to cry). I then finished work early that day & called lifeline not because I was suicidal but because I felt like I really needed to talk to someone & was crying again. Then the next day I had the day off & I went to the shops to get my haircut I felt positive maybe even a little happy. I was really happy about the weight I had lost so far & just feeling hopeful in general. The next night I listened to music in bed & really enjoyed it I listened to quite a few new songs & really enjoyed them I felt happy & was moving to the music & loving the feeling. It's still not as intense as it used to be but my happiness & imagination was back. The last few days I've felt like I maybe could feel some kind of dopamine just a general happy kind of feeling.
On Friday I finished work early again & listened to music on my speaker & really enjoyed it I was moving around & feeling the music alot more almost like I used to.

I might even be starting to feel hungry a bit more too. I wasn't as worried about that anymore because my tastebuds had come back & I was feeling pretty satisfied from food but it's been good to feel the hunger while intermittent fasting.

I'm going to keep intermittent fasting for 3 - 6 months I'm really hoping I'll be able to lose 25kg in that time.

I've been taking NAC everyday & need to start taking my other supplements more consistently like magnesium, b12, biotin, iron, vitamin D drops & spirulina
Any tips on going lower than your stable weight I am stuck 88 kilos trying to get to 70 kilos

I recovered fully from invega and abilify after switching to latuda. I stopped feeling like a zombie, anhedonia and apathy are fully gone, i am back to my normal weight of 180lbs down from 225lbs and my sex drive has come back fully. Im feeling good these days and can't complain really. I would tell anyone struggling with the side effects of invega to not give up hope because it does totally get better.
How long were you on invega and abilify?

Anyone try TMS transcranial direct current stimulation? It has claims with helping with concentration and memory. You can apparently buy it at getliftid.com
It might not do anything. Idk

Keep in mind abilify does almost same thing as invega, makes receptors deform and be less functional, also blocks them partialy and do many other shit.
I just wanted to differentiate that the person you quoted was on Abilify Maintenna, which is a long acting injectable. AFAIK it does not have the same side effects as Abilify pills.

I just wanted to differentiate that the person you quoted was on Abilify Maintenna, which is a long acting injectable. AFAIK it does not have the same side effects as Abilify pills.
Hey i hear caplyta is a good antipsychotic. You wanna try that?

Intermittent fasting is almost a necessary if you want to recover from invega. If you can persist with it and add exercise it will totally transform your body, results happen fast, you save money and your mind becomes clear. Then you can add supplements to turbocharge your health. Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.