Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intermittent fasting is almost a necessary if you want to recover from invega. If you can persist with it and add exercise it will totally transform your body, results happen fast, you save money and your mind becomes clear. Then you can add supplements to turbocharge your health. Great post.
Are you doing 16/8 intermittent fasting? How do we know which is best equation.

Are you doing 16/8 intermittent fasting? How do we know which is best equation.
Any form of intermittent fasting is great, one requires a bit more discipline than the other. I try to stick with the 20:4 one but I dont always adhere to it. When Im out with friends I eat at night to be sociable. My daily routine consists of

Arise around 8am......drink water + magnesium oxide for toilet
eat citrus fruit + some cereal

At 10am........go cycling for 1 hour..........cold shower afterwards......take turmeric capsules.......listen to music

At 12noon Eat dinner (ayurvedic practice to eat dinner at noon) best for digestion

From 1pm onwards read/meet with friends/play sports

At 8pm Take magnesium threonate + melatonin before sleep (becoming more difficult as I stopped invega)

Any form of intermittent fasting is great, one requires a bit more discipline than the other. I try to stick with the 20:4 one but I dont always adhere to it. When Im out with friends I eat at night to be sociable. My daily routine consists of

At 10am........go cycling for 1 hour..........cold shower afterwards......take turmeric capsules.......listen to music

At 12noon Eat dinner (ayurvedic practice to eat dinner at noon) best for digestion

At 8pm Take magnesium threonate + melatonin before sleep (becoming more difficult as I stopped invega)
Wow 8pm bed time lol really living life!

Wow 8pm bed time lol really living life!
Actually I take it an hour and thirty mins before bed. I go at 9.30pm.
My routine during the day is very important so I try to get adequate rest at night. I hear people saying exercising is not needed for recovery, if I didn't exercise my mood would dip, I'd put on more weight, I couldn't take cold showers, I couldn't encourage dopamine increasing in the brain.
Exercise is vital to me anyways, without it my recovery would be much worse.

sembra che su questo forum si debba parlare di cose positive. è la mia unica vita ed è finita senza psicosi. per gli utenti storici faccio una domanda: voglio sapere che tutti si sono ripresi o molti hanno preso la via del narshe. perché dopo 13 mesi ho emicrania 24 ore su 24 e altri 1000 problemi. quindi chi naviga da anni nel sito potrà dirmi se molti non si sono ripresi o (sono passati a vita migliore). queste sono lobotomie come i manicomi. ma gli psichiatri di merda le vendono come molecole leggere. e io sono l'unico che vede il deterioramento nel tempo

I have a question do you think you not exercising and supplementing is why you haven’t recovered yet
What you are saying is wrong. I am supplementing since 0.5 month off, I supplement over 10 things. I take a regular walks of 4-5mile or more which can be considered light exercise. I was doing heavy exercising for 3months during my recover and fasting for 2 months with 12h no food intervals. I'm doing seemen retention too, big streaks. I'm doing lot of mental exercising. I was doing wimhof method for 1 month. I was doing 9C cold showers for 1 month and now I'm back to it but now I just don't shower my backs and it gives me no issues only benefits. Will start wimhof again but don't go too hard with it because it can irritate your lungs.

I was taking turmeric for first 9-10 months in 5g doses. Btw I take all my supplements daily. Took a break from it to rest kidneys and other stuff and now back to 3-4g.

Last edited:
Exercising actually does nothing to recovery, you can't sweat out the toxins
Only if you are fat it can help, but for example I am not fat at all, my body fat is around 10% and I look fit so it wont do much. My weight/height ratio is normal. I didn't lost too much muscles which I build pre invega which probably also helpt to not get fat, but it's probably mostly good diet and metabolism.

What you are saying is wrong. I am supplementing since 0.5 month off, I supplement over 10 things. I take a regular walks of 4-5mile or more which can be considered light exercise. I was doing heavy exercising for 3months during my recover and fasting for 2 months with 12h no food intervals. I'm doing seemen retention too, big streaks. I'm doing lot of mental exercising. I was doing wimhof method for 1 month. I was doing 9C cold showers for 1 month and now I'm back to it but now I just don't shower my backs and it gives me no issues only benefits. Will start wimhof again but don't go too hard with it because it can irritate your lungs.
semen retention is also vitally important, it stops the depletion of dopamine. That is a good routine you have. Fasting, cold showers, semen retention, exercise, supplements........all very positive methods of recovering.

When should this fasting start?
As soon as you feel motivated enough to see it through. It takes some discipline when our culture is surrounded by food adverts. If you decide to do it, pay special attention to your body and your thoughts, you will see progress in your health after a week or two. The body switches from glucose as energy to fat. Fat is a very stable source of energy and you see less blood sugar spikes and dips. It takes a few weeks before you are comfortable with it though so exercise patience.

I’m almost 3 months since my last 39mg shot. I’ve been exercising. When I was on invega, there was no way I’d have motivation to exercise. My weight is still way up, but I eat poorly so that’s part of it.

I’m starting to feel energy and urgency at work. I actually get moving and care to be productive.

I’m starting to feel caffeine again. If I drink two monsters I’m really tweaky.

I’m starting to enjoy doing things again. Music is starting to sound good to me again.

I still have a ways to go as far as my motivation. I’m still less motivated than before. I still enjoy things less. Im still fat.

But I’m getting better. Im only on 25mg seroquel at night and nothing else.

So I’m doing better. I feel like I’m getting better faster than the 1 year time line most people talk about.

Every month or so I’ll give an update. I hope the weight starts coming off soon. Im going to start eating healthier and hope that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.